Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 40)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

@ Shree, Juhi Chturvedi is a good screen play writer. she wrote the screen play for Vicky donor , the dialogues for Madras caf and even writing for next year release Piku. So I do not think she is a bad choice for writing screenplay of any movie. She is good at her job.

Khoobsurat had Indira Bisht and Shashank Ghosh himself as working on original script. B4b screenplay is getting brushed up by Shashank Ghosh only as per last official article. Hope he does a better job this time.

But somewhere i was reading that Anuja Chauhan is writing the screen play , what better person who herself is the writer . And while reading this first chapter ,you can very well imagine about whom she is writing . Both your above mentioned movies were brilliant specially the Madras cafe as it was more about politics. 
          I am ignorant about this movie stuff ,its just the directors ,i am familiar with .  Before KS which movie Shashank Ghosh has done ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_de

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
zaroon must have given the gift to some other girlfriend when Kashaf refused it. He was not that sensitive, emotional kind of guy to keep the gift and then again surprise her. LOL Rather he gifted himself and his entire life to her by being her true companion. Tongue
Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

@ Shree, Juhi Chturvedi is a good screen play writer. she wrote the screen play for Vicky donor , the dialogues for Madras caf and even writing for next year release Piku. So I do not think she is a bad choice for writing screenplay of any movie. She is good at her job.

Khoobsurat had Indira Bisht and Shashank Ghosh himself as working on original script. B4b screenplay is getting brushed up by Shashank Ghosh only as per last official article. Hope he does a better job this time.

But somewhere i was reading that Anuja Chauhan is writing the screen play , what better person who herself is the writer . And while reading this first chapter ,you can very well imagine about whom she is writing . Both your above mentioned movies were brilliant specially the Madras cafe as it was more about politics. 
          I am ignorant about this movie stuff ,its just the directors ,i am familiar with .  Before KS which movie Shashank Ghosh has done ?

Neerjaa

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Regarding Gift! Hmm..Isa! My grey matter is running wayy to much..!! Wink Maybe sum sexy nighty or sum lingerie?? ROFLROFL and regarding Kashaf's pregnancy. Its a fact that a woman takes almost a month to conceive.. And they have started fighting after a few months of marriage! So, maybe Zaroon's Cells showed Magic!! Wink

Isa_de

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged

zaroon must have given the gift to some other girlfriend when Kashaf refused it. He was not that sensitive, emotional kind of guy to keep the gift and then again surprise her. LOL Rather he gifted himself and his entire life to her by being her true companion. Tongue
 I do not think so...He must have kept that packet with his as a reminded...of been refused.Embarrassed 

Edited by Isa_de - 01 January 2015 at 9:12am
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_de

Aamir was well made movie as i saw this movie and very fast and others i have not seen . Twit to Rhea .

Isa_de

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Anuja Chauhan doing the script is a very old news if I am not wrong. AKFC has the copyright for long and the role of Zain Altaf Khan was offered to some other actors like Aditya Roy Kapoor and Sid Malhotra too if I remember correctly. So the project is in pipeline for long and it seems as Fawad fever and craze caught like a fire, kapoors want to encash that to sail their boat. Fair enough I guess as per biz point of view. But in recent times, there is no reference of Anuja Chauhan being associated with it. Though Anuja did tweet couple of months back that she want Surekha Sikri to play the part of grandmother. that's the only reference I herad from her side and she did not speak about doing the script. Moreover last week the article clearly mentioned that its SHashank Ghosh who is working on the script and character sketch, no mention of original writer.

coming to Shashanj=k Ghosh, he made two offbeat quirky films , waisa bhi hota hai part 2, Quckgun murugun and Mumbai cutting if I remember correctly, Quickgun murugun was appreciated for its quirky humour. Don't know how much he can contribute to rom com genre though.
pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_de

I do not think so...He must have kept that packet with his as a reminded...of been refused.Embarrassed 
seems unlikely for me, but your interpretation Isa. nice one though. Tongue
rakh bhi diya tha toh Asmara ne phenk diya hoga. LOL

Isa_de

Go to top