Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 39)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baks_annie

Originally posted by pinkeye

Originally posted by baks_annie

Hello everyone... Smile Wish you all a very happy new year... Congratulations on the silver jubilee celebration AT..   Star Star Amazing thread.. Hats off to all its makers.. Clap Clap

</div>
<div>
thank you for liking the AT and thanks for the wishes too. Be part of the discussions too.

Yeah..i will from now on.. Smile I have been following the AT ever since i joined this forum...and then i got busy with end sem exams at the university.. Just got over with them yesterday.. Ab se I'll be more active.. Smile
oh ok. Welcome and enjoy the discussions.
I actually put a request on first page that silent readers should participate in the discussions.

So you have been following Fawad's work since zindagi launched?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

@isa - none of us has any clue as to what Gift did Zaroon bring for Kashaf... All of us can take a shot at guessing what it could be..Wink
I am completely clueless... Maybe a handbag ? My guess..
may be a stole or books. LOL
or a suit may be. JO bhi tha, bechara Zaroon. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardIsa_de

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
+1...for handbags
For his bratish image...jigsaw puzzle or a jack in the box etc would match. But not a Shakuntala devi puzzle book .LOL

Maybe a book.called "Flirting for dummies"

But considering his knowledge of girls likes etc...maybe simple trinket ...maybe

Edited by DefLeppard - 01 January 2015 at 8:50am

Isa_deHitchHiker_

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

Neerjaa, Agree wid you. Im no one to tell him what to do and what not! I trust him more than anything...And I know he was criticized when he signed KS but he outshone even Sonam..Smile
Sonam does not stand a chance where acting is concerned . He has his own persona where he will be seen even in a small role .I have known so many people who did not like Sonam but after KS, liked her and it should be called FK,s magic where both had cute chemistry .

Vikram was a character which he played wid ease..!! He knows his craft well! But all I want is He shudnt get typecast ! He shoud explore different roles, genres and Directors.
                           Who we are to tell him what he should do or not . Its just he has instincts what he wants to do .I just said he is just one movie old in this cut throat industry where its kind of becoming private business .
 I dun want him to be doing only the Fluffy Romantic Comedies.. Being The Prince Charming! I want him to work wid Imtiaz Ali, Sanjay Leela Bhansali,  Zoya Akhtar,  Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Yash Raj And Dharma. I know Yash Raj and Dharma are the trade makers in Romance.. But in recent years, they have started making good movies..!! As he himself said once,that he wud love to play the role of a Psycho Serial Killer. So, I want him to work wid directors who know his caliber.. And Yes, Im not trying to be an authority on FK.

Please do not take me wrong that line i wrote about myself . I do not want to say anything when do not know what he has on his platter. And after him being in the Pak industry and in movie ,he is quite ntellegent and smart . He is choosy where dramas are concerned not doing every which comes his way . And we do not know what he is doing now . Nobody wants to miss the train . FK can do any kind of role , just his looks inHS when he comes back dropping Khirad at her friend,s place and listening to his mother , his side face and then thinking the past of Khirad,s talk he has very deep intense killing looks . All above mentioned directors must be aware of him and his skills ,just might be watching which way the wind blows .  Its more of across the line problem

Just the concern of a fan who loves him and wants him get all the sucess. Do Post ur views regarding BFB! Love Reading ur posts and synopsis.

I think  perhaps i am unable to tell what i want to say . FK is not Kapoor,s  relative .His talent which  captured the attention . He needs to have talented directors who bring best from him .

.Archangel.

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
So many question left unanswered...UnhappyEvil Smile...what would had gone wrong if their had answered this question.
1) what was in that packet?Confused

2) what were name of the twins?Big smile
3) what happened in the wedding night??Blushing
4) Did Zaroon gave her this packet again??Tongue

5)How did Kashaf got pregnant...even when she and Zaroon were not talking??Shocked
6) What gift did Kashaf get on 1st  anniversary ?Confused? Sara ask her to pick  JewelryBig smile

Edited by Isa_de - 01 January 2015 at 9:02am

shreya11mehra

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@ Shree, Juhi Chturvedi is a good screen play writer. she wrote the screen play for Vicky donor , the dialogues for Madras caf and even writing for next year release Piku. So I do not think she is a bad choice for writing screenplay of any movie. She is good at her job.

Khoobsurat had Indira Bisht and Shashank Ghosh himself as working on original script. B4b screenplay is getting brushed up by Shashank Ghosh only as per last official article. Hope he does a better job this time.

DefLeppardIsa_de

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DefLeppard

+1...for handbags
For his bratish image...jigsaw puzzle or a jack in the box etc would match. But not a Shakuntala devi puzzle book .LOL

But considering his knowledge of girls likes etc...maybe simple trinket ...maybe
what is that??EmbarrassedConfused
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DefLeppard

+1...for handbags

He would be the author of the book 'Flirting for Dummies' and that would be more for guys... Why would he give to her as a gift from Dubai...LOL 

But the idea of Fawad khan as the author of 'flirting for Dummies' sounds awesome...WinkEmbarrassed

I doubt if it would be just a trinket in that huge bag...Tongue

Maybe a 'chudail' mask

DefLeppardIsa_de

Go to top