Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 37)

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Shreya... ivy league janta (mostly)...are NOT this drop dead gorgeous!!! But witty brians they do ;-). Ask me... am all experienced.

Didnt Wali study at Oxford??

@Isa...Berkley, Wharton, Insead...bahut hai buddy.
I was in mood to put his song with Harvard :)

btw girlz... watched KS this afternoon(first time) Dreamy way to start a New Year Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_deshreya11mehraHitchHiker_

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Oxford  b vidya..if m not wrong

Bt kiping all universities  a side...n MIT...a side..omg..mean MIT...log marte hai yh jane ko
my NEICE is doing research there after doing her graduation from IIT kharagpur.Approve

Edited by Isa_de - 01 January 2015 at 7:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardshreya11mehra

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DefLeppard

Shreya... ivy league janta (mostly)...are NOT this drop dead gorgeous!!! But witty brians they do ;-). Ask me... am all experienced.

btw girlz... watched KS this afternoon(first time) Dreamy way to start a New Year Day Dreaming
 LOL
shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Oh yes ..wali graduated frm Oxford 

Really vidya..hw come..

I watched  ks afn aftr Neerjaa  said ratna pathak said sonam played a gal frm south delhi 

Huh...sb wrong th...koi tent nh lgta idar .mean tent..huh...
shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_de

Oxford  b vidya..if m not wrong

Bt kiping all universities  a side...n MIT...a side..omg..mean MIT...log marte hai yh jane ko
my NEICE is doing research there after doing her graduation from IIT kharagpur.Approve

Wao...mera bhai pagal th aftr b.tech..to go to mit..bt thn he gt job frm campus..n within yr he went to germant..nw hz thr since kst 4 yrs...

Vh se m.tech kia..bt uska dream th mit
.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_de

Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

Shreya... waise dekha jaye ...FK's characters get all the ivy league education...Yale, Oxford,MIT... ROFL . Have i missed any?? (thanks to limited knowhow on FK) :)

ZGH mein local uni mein pad liya... bechara!!!
Yupp! ROFL But still, He was an acer as Zaroon all thru his Educational Life! Big smile
ShockedNo during admission he came 4th...And in finals he came 2thEmbarrassedLOLLOL
That was When he faced Kashaf! But before dat, He was an Acer! It was mentioned in the opening scene itself! ROFL
...Annie... Senior Member
...Annie...
...Annie...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Originally posted by baks_annie

Hello everyone... Smile Wish you all a very happy new year... Congratulations on the silver jubilee celebration AT..   Star Star Amazing thread.. Hats off to all its makers.. Clap Clap

</div>
<div>
thank you for liking the AT and thanks for the wishes too. Be part of the discussions too.

Yeah..i will from now on.. Smile I have been following the AT ever since i joined this forum...and then i got busy with end sem exams at the university.. Just got over with them yesterday.. Ab se I'll be more active.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaapinkeye

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Neerja..m quoting dis frm very frst day that zain is completely  a different character ...unlike vikram  ..hz so extrovert..passionate lusty..flirty..hopeless romantic..n intelligent politician...hu completed  his engineering  frm MIT... ( wao so intelligent. ..mean MIT..i still remember my brother had an ambition  to go to MIT..) 
He has here more scope as both contesting each  other and then it becomes the fight of wits .
its an woman centric novel..bt zain is akwys in jinni mind...his influence always effect her...his touch his closeness melt her like anythng...that she has to stop herself from kiss him...

Thy both r struggling wid their sexual tensions between them...plus political  background  gave spice to the story...
Anuja knows very well what goes in to this politics and she has sketched grandmother,s character very well

I read the book ...n i dnt thnk i cn imagine ZAK othr thn FAWAD KHAN. .

Yup..i like sonam..as i alwys said ..that i like her style...her trends..fk comfort  level wid her...m really glad the way she n her family tk care of him...it gives fk himmat to work here again...

Bt i also feel..she need to wrk on her acting skills...she is so loud...that sometimes irritate  me as well...but again..i like the pair...n i alwys wanted thm to work on sum intense  romantic  movie..spec aftr ff ps..
Yes should be showing them in young age like that picture shoot of FF or later on . Was this kind of trial for this movie ?
Sonam must have got lots of feedback where her actng is concerned .She just needs to open her mouth less
On contract  issue..mm..i thnk its the safest thng fr new entrants. .initially i was so sad bcz of his 2 or 3 film contract..frstly no official  confirm  it..or if its really a contract thn i feel its safe fr him..evn alia varun n sid signed contract wid kjo..wats new in that...like any other new entrant he had a choice to sign it .or not..he chose to sign n proceed fr ks..n now b4b..
He must be known about B4B also that time and would have be given the book also .

I thnk hz enough intelligent  to tk his decisions...hz doing dis since so many yrs...n hz successful..so i thnk let him tk his decisions...n wait fr results. ..

Awards..mmm  i thnk i cnt c him loose best debut catagory to that plastic face tiger shroff..hu dnt knw hw to act...

Whereas fk..i dnt thnk i sud tell nyone here that hw gud actor he is...so it vl biased if he loose the debut award to that Dead shroff

Ok someone was with me another day and i asked him about this Debut award and tiger shroff  he was laughing aloud and said who has been left now  ? And FK does not need debut award as he has seen his work and knew him from his EP days and interestingly his friend once came and then when i asked him to watch ZGH ,he told smilingly that he does not watch serials . then my nephew told him that he is the same guy of EP. So FK does not need any introduction .
                              Why not a actor of FK caliber work with the talented directors with different genre of stores . I like Sanjay Bhansali,s work except two where he went commercial and one more Ramleela . these two movies were more for commercial  purpose . All the directors you mentioned are talented ones .
                                             I have reached only where her grandmother,s character is given . And just thought of Surekha Sikri for that role .
                                    And somewhere i find that i am talking about in favor of AKFC , whatever it is Anil Kapoor has his standing in the industry . Fk now will be meeting more people as his hesitation is gone . He is more comfortable . I am reading the book but language puts me off then think its al upian language . Anuja has sketche the correct picture of political game played in the parties . Just have finished first capter and when she meets Zain in some party . This novel has potential to be  a movie with substance  . I first want to complete this book . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya11mehra

Go to top