Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

   
Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 34)

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Joined: 04 April 2013
Posts: 14273

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Neerjaa, Agree wid you. Im no one to tell him what to do and what not! I trust him more than anything...And I know he was criticised when he signed KS but he outshone even Sonam..Smile Vikram was a character which he played wid ease..!! He knows his craft well! But all I want is He shudnt get typecasted! He shud explore diffrent roles, genres and Directors. I dun want him to be doing only the Fluffy Romantic Comedies.. Being The Prince Charming! I want him to work wid Imtiaz Ali, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Zoya Akhtar,Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Yash Raj And Dharma. I know Yash Raj and Dharma are the trademakers in Romance.. But in recent years, they have started making good movies..!! As he himself said once,that he wud love to play the role of a Psycho Serial Killer. So, I want him to work wid directors who know his calibre.. And Yes, Im not trying to be an authority on FK. Just the concern of a fan who loves him and wants him get all the sucess. Do Post ur views regarding BFB! Lovee Reading ur posts and synopsis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_deshreya11mehra

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 30408

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Neerja..m quoting dis frm very frst day that zain is completely  a different character ...unlike vikram  ..hz so extrovert..passionate lusty..flirty..hopeless romantic..n intelligent politician...hu completed  his engineering  frm MIT... ( wao so intelligent. ..mean MIT..i still remember my brother had an ambition  to go to MIT..) 

its an woman centric novel..bt zain is akwys in jinni mind...his influence alwys effect her...his touch his closeness melt her like anythng...that she has to stop herslf frm kiss him...

Thy both r strugging wid their sexual tensions btwn thm...plus political  background  gv spice to the story...

I read the book ...n i dnt thnk i cn imagine ZAK othr thn FAWAD KHAN. .

Yup..i like sonam..as i alwys said ..that i like her style...her trends..fk comfort  level wid her...m really glad the way she n her family tk care of him...it gives fk himmat to wrk here agn...

Bt i also feel..she need to wrk on her acting skills...she is so loud...that sometyms irritate  me as well...bt agn..i like the pair...n i alwys wanted thm to wrk on sum intense  romantic  movie..spec aftr ff ps..


On contract  issue..mm..i thnk its the safest thng fr new entrants. .initially i was so sad bcz of his 2 or 3 film contract..frstly no official  confirm  it..or if its really a contract thn i feel its safe fr him..evn alia varun n sid signed contract wid kjo..wats new in that...like any other new entrent he had a chiice to sign it .or not..he chose to sign n proceed fr ks..n nw b4b..

I thnk hz enough intelligent  to tk his decisions...hz doing dis since so many yrs...n hz sucessful..so i thnk let him tk his decisions...n wait fr results. ..


Awards..mmm  i thnk i cnt c him loose best debut catagory to that plastic face tiger shroff..hu dnt knw hw to act...

Whereas fk..i dnt thnk i sud tell nyone here that hw gud actor he is...so it vl biased if he loose the debut award to that Dead shroff

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardIsa_deNeerjaa.Archangel.HitchHiker_

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 11647

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by Isa_de

plz tell me if u ppl dislike if i post any pic?? 

Wich pic...Shocked

Hu vl dislike fk pic isa
I had posted some pixs of Sanam saeed...Was told to STOP posting OLD pixsBroken Heart...So am asking if the same feeling is also here...Stern Smile
...Annie... Senior Member
...Annie...
...Annie...

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 213

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hello everyone... Smile Wish you all a very happy new year... Congratulations on the silver jubilee celebration AT..   Star Star Amazing thread.. Hats off to all its makers.. Clap Clap
shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 30408

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

Neerjaa, Agree wid you. Im no one to tell him what to do and what not! I trust him more than anything...And I know he was criticised when he signed KS but he outshone even Sonam..Smile Vikram was a character which he played wid ease..!! He knows his craft well! But all I want is He shudnt get typecasted! He shud explore diffrent roles, genres and Directors. I dun want him to be doing only the Fluffy Romantic Comedies.. Being The Prince Charming! I want him to work wid Imtiaz Ali, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Zoya Akhtar,Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Yash Raj And Dharma. I know Yash Raj and Dharma are the trademakers in Romance.. But in recent years, they have started making good movies..!! As he himself said once,that he wud love to play the role of a Psycho Serial Killer. So, I want him to work wid directors who know his calibre.. And Yes, Im not trying to be an authority on FK. Just the concern of a fan who loves him and wants him get all the sucess. Do Post ur views regarding BFB! Lovee Reading ur posts and synopsis.

Mm.sry to poke in ur discussion..bt i thnk hz so new here...n we all knw these directors vl gv him thz kinda roles wen he vl wrk more here...ppl vl knw him..n recognise his caliber...

We all want him to wrk wid thz directors bt we hv to accept the fact...IT VL TK TYM...hz amazing...bt LET HIM SETTLE HERE WID FW ROLES..let his wrk being recognised by thz directors...thn sky has not limit..n fr an actor like fk...there is surly no limit...

By the way o dmt knw ur name...m shreya 


Edited by shreya11mehra - 01 January 2015 at 6:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_de

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 30408

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_de

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by Isa_de

plz tell me if u ppl dislike if i post any pic?? 

Wich pic...Shocked

Hu vl dislike fk pic isa
I had posted some pixs of Sanam saeed...Was told to STOP posting OLD pixsBroken Heart...So am asking if the same feeling is also here...Stern Smile

Awww isa..huggs...Embarrassed

Hey u cn ask shweta dee or payel dee..as thy r the admin of tis thread. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_de

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 2552

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Shreya... waise dekha jaye ...FK's characters get all the ivy league education...Yale, Oxford,MIT... ROFL . Have i missed any?? (thanks to limited knowhow on FK) :)

ZGH mein local uni mein pad liya... bechara!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_deshreya11mehraHitchHiker_

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Joined: 04 April 2013
Posts: 14273

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DefLeppard

Shreya... waise dekha jaye ...FK's characters get all the ivy league education...Yale, Oxford,MIT... ROFL . Have i missed any?? (thanks to limited knowhow on FK) :)

ZGH mein local uni mein pad liya... bechara!!!
Yupp! ROFL But still, He was an acer as Zaroon all thru his Educational Life! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardIsa_deshreya11mehraHitchHiker_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pakistans Mahira Khan with Shah Rukh Khan in Raees

2 3 4

Author: Kavyyaa   Replies: 24   Views: 4751

Kavyyaa 24 4751 20 December 2014 at 7:16am by chymanju7
Fawad khan condemns Peshawar attack

Author: ridzisharma80   Replies: 0   Views: 420

ridzisharma80 0 420 17 December 2014 at 1:42pm by ridzisharma80
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAWAD KHAN~ THE RELUCTANT HEARTHORB RULING OUR HEARTS*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: pinkeye   Replies: 503   Views: 47896

pinkeye 503 47896 10 December 2014 at 3:50pm by masumasrilanka
Humsafar-is-a-good-nasha-to-have-Fawad-Khan-Mahira-Khan

Author: BluntlySpeaking   Replies: 0   Views: 889

BluntlySpeaking 0 889 14 October 2014 at 3:55pm by BluntlySpeaking
Fawad's manager confirms YRF film with Fawad/Kareena.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: BlackStar.   Replies: 80   Views: 8100

BlackStar. 80 8100 14 September 2014 at 2:18am by ZorZorSe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zindagi Channel Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index