Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 33)

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Hi hello all Big smile. something sweet to start the new year.Tongue

Edited by Isa_de - 01 January 2015 at 4:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardSerendipity..Neerjaa

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Fawad Khan's Screen Shots From The Samsung Commercial. Smile

Edited by Isa_de - 01 January 2015 at 4:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardSerendipity..NeerjaaHitchHiker_

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_de

Fawad Khan's Screen Shots From The Samsung Commercial. Smile

Happy New Year Isa.Hug

And this is what he says in the ad - "Samsung Kay Wide Angle Camera Say Selfies Ban Jaye Grandfies" Embarrassed (Credit: Twitter)

He's mastered the art of taking selfies!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_deHitchHiker_

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
@sia.k_1.Hugsame to u ...Yes !! he is the master of the game...But me still to see the add...If u did...can u post the link
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

@Neerja No Idea about the book as I havent read it but havent heard too many good comments about it from many of my friends! And Yes..Thats a good thing u did, The makers shud keep the feeling intact. But what my main concern is Neerja, that I have heard BFB as being as Woman-Centric Novel.. So Zain here does not have that much of a role.. What my biggest fear is that Fawad maybe typecasted! As it is during KS, he was criticized as being the "flowerpot" as the trailor was launched..!! Thanxx to FK and his brilliant acting skills he managed to shut all mouths but I wudnt like an actor wid his calibre shud be typecasted! As you have the book, Do post its synopsis and ur views about it!! Also, do brief about Zain's Character..

I today got the book as wanted to read after reading so many of reviews and that also positive . I am not biased person that should go on just looking at the cover . KS was supposed to be Chic flick but FK was in every frame and was kind of fairy tale . After ZGH ,he was again appreciated in KS. FK is brilliant actor no doubt about that and he just slips through any character with ease . I never was interested in this filmy stuff but FK got me interested . I was just for good movies ,abusive ,this 100 cr, clubs are not mine cup of tea. i have just started reading the book and as some one in her review said that not read in public place and she was right . i went to coffee shop thought will start reading  there but when started reading you can not stop laughing aloud and its really funny And then i came back . . I am from Delhi and have heard this UP  kind of language . Yes while reading Jinni i felt as if this character is written for her  and her nani ,she must be the surprise packet as seems to be quite manipulative and shrew. ,  have read only 5-8 pages . Will write later after reading some pages .  
                                  And as for contract ,most of the PH have contracts and it depends on the PH . And i do not go for rumors . Will love to watch FK where he fits the role and gives his best shot . 
I think first should read the book and then should be coming out with results . FK is no fool and he knows his popularity . What was Kajol in her initial years , she did so many stupid films . 
                             FK first have to get his feet firmly set and looking at the situation here and there , its not easy job . And after this P:K fiasco ,fundamentalists are getting more  aggressive . Won't  repeat again that Sonam is just an actor for me  yes i like her not being diplomatic and thats her major drawback .  . If i write  something its just to be positive and start this new year on positive note  . 

As for awards FK does not need this chacha bhatija awards . and he is not new in entertainment  industry  , he is better in acting skills where all these recent ones comes . This broken record is going on because have seen FK, all works and he needs time to carve his own place like Shahrukh did , he did not have ant god father but was from India and had theater work behind him . Gulzar , Bimal Roy,s sujata , bandini was woman concentric but heroes  played the important part . Mili  Movie with Jaya and Amitabh .. queen , Kahani were the only women oriented movies . Sorry  do not have any problem with Sonam yes would like to see a good story-line where both have substantial role to play . 
Trust in FK  and who we are to tell that its good or this is bad . I do not want to be authority on actors .  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvluvr.Archangel.Isa_deshreya11mehra

tvluvr Goldie
tvluvr
tvluvr

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

@Neerjaa No Idea about the book as I havent read it but havent heard too many good comments about it from many of my friends! And Yes..Thats a good thing u did, The makers shud keep the feeling intact. But what my main concern is Neerjaa, that I have heard BFB as being as Woman-Centric Novel.. So Zain here does not have that much of a role.. What my biggest fear is that Fawad maybe typecasted! As it is during KS, he was criticized as being the "flowerpot" as the trailor was launched..!! Thanxx to FK and his brilliant acting skills he managed to shut all mouths but I wudnt like an actor wid his calibre shud be typecasted! As you have the book, Do post its synopsis and ur views about it!! Also, do brief about Zain's Character..

I second you.will love to read a synopsis and charactersketch of zain from the book.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_deNeerjaa.Archangel.

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:34am | IP Logged
plz tell me if u ppl dislike if i post any pic?? 
shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_de

plz tell me if u ppl dislike if i post any pic?? 

Wich pic...Shocked

Hu vl dislike fk pic isa

Go to top