Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 25)

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
http://funmozar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Happy-New-Year-2015-Banner-Animated-09.jpg

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.UglyDuckling.Isa_deNeerjaapinkeye

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
More on FK:
26. Fawad Khan's fan following increased manifold after he featured in the movie Khoobsurat' and on some Pakistani TV soaps.
http://www.mensxp.com/special-features/today/24779-50-iconic-photos-that-defined-2014.html

Fawad Khan

The Humsafar actor multiplied his fan following with his Bollywood debut in the film Khoobsurat opposite Bollywood actor, Sonam Kapoor. Not only did he made a major impact on the silver screen but also on the television sets as well with Humsafar being broadcasted in India for the very first time. The actor is all set to appear in another Bollywood with the same Khoobsurat team.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/815149/game-changers-of-2014/

Faisal on his shows in India and Fawad:

Along with other popular Pakistani TV shows that were handpicked to be aired in India, Faysal's Mano Salwa (renamed Tere Ishq Mein) and Meri Zaat Zara-e-Benishaan (renamed Kaisi Yeh Qayamat) were two of the most popular viewed across the border. After winning accolades in Pakistan, the shows were welcomed in India with the same enthusiasm and resulted in Faysal receiving a lot of fan mail and interview requests from there.

Speaking about the success of his shows in 2014, Faysal said "I am humbled by the love India's viewers have given not only to my shows,but to all of our Pakistani shows. I strongly believe, in the end Pakistan's success is my success hence I am proud of actors like Fawad Khan who represented the country in a positive manner. This year was very exciting for me with the success of Bashar Momin and my other projects, but unfortunately the Peshawar incident left me so shaken that all happiness has paled in comparison. I cannot stop thinking about what happened and cannot focus on any future projects right now though I had very exciting plans for the New Year initially. May God show mercy on our country and keep us and our children safe. That's my only expectation from 2015".

http://www.aaj.tv/2014/12/faysal-quraishi-a-look-back-at-2014/

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardUglyDuckling.Neerjaapinkeyeshreya11mehraTeAmo_Messi

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
its raining articles on Fawad on year ender articles. Hope 2015 is more exciting, eventful than this year and he makes lot more noise and news with his work and projectsEmbarrassed.

I am glad to see Faisal Qureshi talking good about him , don't know how genuine the feelings are knowing their history of bitter rivalry, but still a nice gesture. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardUglyDuckling.Neerjaa

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Payal, I dunno Im not having a good feeling about BFB! I dun want him to work wid that Headache Sonam again..!! Ermm I only and only tolerated her for FK in Khoobsurat! And regarding BFB, I Havent heard many good reviews about it! Zain Altaf Khan doesnt have that much of a meaty role..!! Its only thru Ginni that the whole story revolves.. Anuja Chauhan's other book Those Spicy Thakur Girls still have a better options!! AND Sonam Grrr!! She wud again be the damn irritating, idiot, OTT Ginni..!! CensoredCensored BW has so much better producerz/actorz/directors to offer! It wud again be boring to see him in AKFC Productions and wid Sonam!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardkinjalshahshahUglyDuckling.pinkeyeNeerjaa

kinjalshahshah IF-Dazzler
kinjalshahshah
kinjalshahshah

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Happy Wala New Year Fellas!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardpinkeyeNeerjaa

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardkinjalshahshahUglyDuckling.Neerjaa

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

Payal, I dunno Im not having a good feeling about BFB! I dun want him to work wid that Headache Sonam again..!! Ermm I only and only tolerated her for FK in Khoobsurat! And regarding BFB, I Havent heard many good reviews about it! Zain Altaf Khan doesnt have that much of a meaty role..!! Its only thru Ginni that the whole story revolves.. Anuja Chauhan's other book Those Spicy Thakur Girls still have a better options!! AND Sonam Grrr!! She wud again be the damn irritating, idiot, OTT Ginni..!! CensoredCensored BW has so much better producerz/actorz/directors to offer! It wud again be boring to see him in AKFC Productions and wid Sonam!!
I have lot of apprehensions too Shanya and shared my disappointment here on this AT only few days back. But still hope and pray, it turns out well fr Fawad the actor. I can only wish him good luck. He is entitled to choose whatever he wants, our apprehensions do not count and unlike last time ie khoobsurat times, the reactions of fanbase seem to be more positive and many are looking forward to the project. Hope it is well made and we all can enjoy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Archangel.

Go to top