Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 152)

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

Originally posted by -Brilliant-

Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

Hayee! His cheeks are back!! Day Dreaming He is soo lukin lyk Zaroon right now..Day Dreaming Me Wants Him! Blushing Mera Zaroon! Day DreamingHeart

I was thinking the same...ZarrrooonnnEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
even his hair partition is back to Zaroon'sLOL
Haina! Big smile Fight on all others you want, But Zarronnn is mine.. Just like Asher is Sundas's! Mera Zaroon..Day DreamingHeart

Shocked
ROFLROFL Its True! Zaroon, Mera Hai..!! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_de

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thanks all
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Shreya .. zaroon waited 4 days, but my Asher had to wait for months to cosummate .. so shukar mana zaroon ki Allah ki ..ROFL

Not true. Apparently Khisher had consummated the very first night as Khirad mentioned repeatedly that asher saray huqooq ada kar rahay hain or sometjing like that. Also there are hints in the novel that suggest they had consummated the marriage right in the beggining.
 the very first night they did not even sleep at the same room.. in the later ones, they didnt even talk with each other and khirad used to ignore him.. so i think u have a wrong theory here 
kinjalshahshah IF-Dazzler
kinjalshahshah
kinjalshahshah

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
sundas whr were uCry
Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

Shreya .. zaroon waited 4 days, but my Asher had to wait for months to cosummate .. so shukar mana zaroon ki Allah ki ..ROFL

Not true. Apparently Khisher had consummated the very first night as Khirad mentioned repeatedly that asher saray huqooq ada kar rahay hain or sometjing like that. Also there are hints in the novel that suggest they had consummated the marriage right in the beggining.
the very first night they did not even sleep at the same room.. in the later ones, they didnt even talk with each other and khirad used to ignore him.. so i think u have a wrong theory here

Where did you get the idea that they did not sleep together the very first night ? When asher hands over those kangans to khirad that was the first night of the marriage. As in a way that was the rukhsati of Khirad. Before that it was the nikkah only.

And they were not talking to each other? Why would they not talk to each other? Smile yes they were not 'aik jaan do dil' with each other but they were definitely talking. True that there was reserve because of khirad's self respect issues but from Ashe there was no such things.

Asher and khirad both went in to the marriage knowing that this is THE marriage. They have to live together now and make it work. They were both committed to each other. Asher had no plans of ever leaving khirad and same for khirad. You also have to take into consideration that asher did not have any idea about khirads feelings and also that khirad knows about his feelings for her. In this case asher not consummating the marriage does not make any sense.

Besides as I mentioned there are clear hints in the novel suggesting that they had consummated the marriage in the beginning.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 12 January 2015 at 4:25pm
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Link to new AT

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4280693&PID=118273214&#p118273214

Go to top