Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 15)

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Vidya i fnd jinni had desires fr zain...
Bt she stopped herself fr zain...

Bt wen ever he touched or cm closer to her...uski himmat jawab de deti..

She strted flow wid zain...n wid his desires...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppard

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Sundas plz b patient. .thora language k panga hai dfntly. .bt story is based on a state whr muslim n hindus share the whole state..i dnt waba tk the name of the state..par udar aisa hota...political issues par politicians  hindu ko taunt krte...hindu politicians  Muslims ar..
Unke vh aise politices hota. ..nature of politices  aisa hai...we cnt do amythng...evn i cnt appreciate  it...bt no choice. ..

nahi i am not saying that becos i am a muslim.. shree i do take fiction as fiction yaar, kisika kuch bolnese , nothing will change.. i was saying in the context of how zain, a mother-less boy must have felt, because Jinni's nani clearly called his mother a characterless woman.. it was hurtful.. obviously later-on Jinni even mocks him that how he can be so kiddish to hold that 9 years old grudge against her nani, but then the words were utter hurtful and sick, so he was bound to remember them, more because at that point he loved Jinni also..
politics is bad, and i loved how Zain and Jinni never lost their moralities, indeed their love was so evident and even though they were opponents, Zain was very sporting in his acts .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardshreya11mehra

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DefLeppard

Sundas & Shreya...i've just finished 100 pages or so. Its been a joyride...ek number ka flirt/ badmaash... but still desireable. Awww.

Btw i found the jinni narration more...is that throughout?
Hoping Zain's character & FK scenes get more ground.
Him singing is just my dream come true:)

yes, the narration is Jinni's.. but if u notice, the main crux is her story with zain, rest are just how she felt with other sidekicks.. and if the film is for 2 hours, they will not show so many characters but only jinni's nani, zain, jinni and may be jinni's mother.. the main crux is definitely how zain and jinni battles it out for bittora 

DefLeppard

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Vidya i fnd jinni had desires fr zain...
Bt she stopped herself fr zain...

Bt wen ever he touched or cm closer to her...uski himmat jawab de deti..

She strted flow wid zain...n wid his desires...
 i agree, Jinni wanted to be in his arms more than that off Zain... the writer definitely showed Zain as very very attractive for women, there was a point when Jinni even said that it was unbelievable that the ladies in the crowd didnt lose their pallus and cholis to zain, he was so desirable and good looking.. Blushing

DefLeppard

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Sundas plz b patient. .thora language k panga hai dfntly. .bt story is based on a state whr muslim n hindus share the whole state..i dnt waba tk the name of the state..par udar aisa hota...political issues par politicians  hindu ko taunt krte...hindu politicians  Muslims ar..
Unke vh aise politices hota. ..nature of politices  aisa hai...we cnt do amythng...evn i cnt appreciate  it...bt no choice. ..

nahi i am not saying that becos i am a muslim.. shree i do take fiction as fiction yaar, kisika kuch bolnese , nothing will change.. i was saying in the context of how zain, a mother-less boy must have felt, because Jinni's nani clearly called his mother a characterless woman.. it was hurtful.. obviously later-on Jinni even mocks him that how he can be so kiddish to hold that 9 years old grudge against her nani, but then the words were utter hurtful and sick, so he was bound to remember them, more because at that point he loved Jinni also..
politics is bad, and i loved how Zain and Jinni never lost their moralities, indeed their love was so evident and even though they were opponents, Zain was very sporting in his acts .. 

Dnt wry ..he vl come later wen her dadi vl die...

N novel knw his affection wid jinni mum..n jinni mum knw that jinni loves zain..she vl force jinni to confess  her feeling to zain..n leave politices
DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Book toh teek lag raha...from what you ppl are saying. But my concern is that home production ki chakkar mein kahin SK zyada screen time ley najaye...uff...i cant see this happen again!!!
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
yes, because once Jinni said that zain would spend most of his time at jinni's house because of her mother, he didnt had a mother, so he used to enjoy the affection at Jinni's house..
Shree, me enjoying our Zain talks.. my maruti zain...Day Dreaming

DefLeppard

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DefLeppard

Book toh teek lag raha...from what you ppl are saying. But my concern is that home production ki chakkar mein kahin SK zyada screen time ley najaye...uff...i cant see this happen again!!!
 nahi hoga, me sure .. this time FK will sign a better contract.. Vidya, lets just hope for the best .. and because Jinni is the narrator, we might get sonam's narration, LOL.. but screen time, am not concerned because that will be well divided.. am sure

Go to top