Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 146)

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by addictedlove

shreya u r ignoring meUnhappy hru n hru  all .. its freexing cold here cannot type
Yes it is really freezing out here.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_de

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DefLeppard

After reading so much ...on the Big C...esp Shreya's  last post, I have this thought now...(when i should be thinking of what to talk in my meetings...Big smile)

In very conservative sections of the society, there is a mandate for the Big-C to happen on the D-day. So this angle is VERY possible.

But at least my characterization/ imagination of Kashaf would have taken a longer time to liberate herself from all the baggage she was holding for many years like...misandry ( hating men), hating marriage, hating to be near happiness etc.

She was very skeptical of trusting Zaroon, his actions & thought process. She was getting clarity on them during date... drive n dinner. (Zaroon looked so yummy in the blue shirt).

Hence after the date was Big C and tea scene the next morning.

Exactly..
+1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...DefLeppard

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by addictedlove

shreya u r ignoring meUnhappy hru n hru  all .. its freexing cold here cannot type

Hey! I am doing fine. Long time no see! Its cold here too...not freezing though. 
sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Originally posted by -Crescendo-

[
But why wouldnt she give in? Its not a Hindi serial where they wait for years to consummate. When she agreed to marry Zaroon she knew very well marriage is a conjugal relationship. Before marriage she tells her mom she wants the relationship to work...plus after that also she tells Zaroon that their relationship is very important to her. Last thing she would do is jeopardize it at the outset. Also when she agreed to marry Zaroon she decided to leave their past bitter experiences behind and have a new beginning.
Don't think in Hindi serials they take years to consummate..depends on the story..so this can't be generalized.
Coming to ZK,she agreed to marry him giving up on their unpleasant past.I have an argument on this because she didn't confess her love for him even after their first night when Zaroon asked her about it on the phone.She said 'mujhe thoda waqt' do,so clearly she was not completely in love with him or she wasn't sure about it.

Kashaf confessed her love to Zaroon more than a year after marriage. She was already pregnant by then. LOLShe was always attracted to him even in their university days...and he to her. So that was enough for a consummation I guess for a married couple. Kashaf accepts her love for Zaroon to herself on the night before they go their separate ways for their jobs...by then we all agree they would have consummated. So whatever it is they did consummate before she truly fell in love with him. I think not just Kashaf even Zaroon wasnt TRULY in love with her when they got married. It was a case of intense infatuation from his side. But just like her...he too falls for her during their honeymoon period. Thats when he got to know her really well-especially her nicer and softer aspects which she never displayed before they married. Before that he had this image of an ideal woman in mind about her which we have for the person we are infatuated with.  
Also after the first night there are many indications that they did consummate. Their looks during the breakfast table, Kashaf blushing at Sidra's teasing several times, Kashaf blushing at Zaroon saying she takes too long to get ready, then in the car Zaroon thinking 'Everything else is fine...but why cant we talk to each other', later Zaroon thinking he should have stayed back, their romantic conversations over the phone. 
What I think is when Kashaf goes back with Zaroon...they were probably more comfortable as a couple as compared to their wedding night. 

@bold-This is where the difference lies.LOLI believe attraction is not enough unless a person does not trust and love his/her partner completely the obvious could(or should) not happen.You may say that  Pre Marital Sex (in most of the cases) is based upon attraction and infatuation to a great extent but I do not buy this because I don't believe n this..for me the faith and love is very essential.
Rest whatever you said I comply with.

Love and trust from Kashaf's side happened much later. I suppose she was in the trust phase with him when she jokes once that he can never hide anything from her. That was I think in the 25th episode before she gets to know he met Asmara. So I dont think much changed between the wedding night and the time when Kashaf returns with Zaroon from her mother's place except that she realized she missed his presence around her. 
Given Kashaf's character she was not an simple,easy going girl.She got to know and understand him only after the marriage..so without any proper understanding it couldn't have happened.You believe that when she married him she was ready to embrace him with all his qualities which is true but I don't think that is sufficient enough for consummation to happen.
So I would go with as many people say the night before tea scene maybe when she started knowing him better and had lived with him enough to develop an understanding.
@bold-Are u sure on this?Because there was a big transition in their relationship from wedding night to the day Kashaf comes back to Zaroon.

Edited by -Crescendo- - 12 January 2015 at 1:31am
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

...Annie...HitchHiker_

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged

[
But why wouldnt she give in? Its not a Hindi serial where they wait for years to consummate. When she agreed to marry Zaroon she knew very well marriage is a conjugal relationship. Before marriage she tells her mom she wants the relationship to work...plus after that also she tells Zaroon that their relationship is very important to her. Last thing she would do is jeopardize it at the outset. Also when she agreed to marry Zaroon she decided to leave their past bitter experiences behind and have a new beginning.
Don't think in Hindi serials they take years to consummate..depends on the story..so this can't be generalized.
Coming to ZK,she agreed to marry him giving up on their unpleasant past.I have an argument on this because she didn't confess her love for him even after their first night when Zaroon asked her about it on the phone.She said 'mujhe thoda waqt' do,so clearly she was not completely in love with him or she wasn't sure about it.

Kashaf confessed her love to Zaroon more than a year after marriage. She was already pregnant by then. LOLShe was always attracted to him even in their university days...and he to her. So that was enough for a consummation I guess for a married couple. Kashaf accepts her love for Zaroon to herself on the night before they go their separate ways for their jobs...by then we all agree they would have consummated. So whatever it is they did consummate before she truly fell in love with him. I think not just Kashaf even Zaroon wasnt TRULY in love with her when they got married. It was a case of intense infatuation from his side. But just like her...he too falls for her during their honeymoon period. Thats when he got to know her really well-especially her nicer and softer aspects which she never displayed before they married. Before that he had this image of an ideal woman in mind about her which we have for the person we are infatuated with.  
Also after the first night there are many indications that they did consummate. Their looks during the breakfast table, Kashaf blushing at Sidra's teasing several times, Kashaf blushing at Zaroon saying she takes too long to get ready, then in the car Zaroon thinking 'Everything else is fine...but why cant we talk to each other', later Zaroon thinking he should have stayed back, their romantic conversations over the phone. 
What I think is when Kashaf goes back with Zaroon...they were probably more comfortable as a couple as compared to their wedding night. 

@bold-This is where the difference lies.LOLI believe attraction is not enough unless a person does not trust and love his/her partner completely the obvious could(or should) not happen.You may say that  Pre Marital Sex (in most of the cases) is based upon attraction and infatuation to a great extent but I do not buy this because I don't believe n this..for me the faith and love is very essential.
Rest whatever you said I comply with.

Love and trust from Kashaf's side happened much later. I suppose she was in the trust phase with him when she jokes once that he can never hide anything from her. That was I think in the 25th episode before she gets to know he met Asmara. So I dont think much changed between the wedding night and the time when Kashaf returns with Zaroon from her mother's place except that she realized she missed his presence around her. 
Given Kashaf's character she was not an simple,easy going girl.She got to know and understand him only after the marriage..so without any proper understanding it couldn't have happened.You believe that when she married him she was ready to embrace him with all his qualities which is true but I don't think that is sufficient enough for consummation to happen.
So I would go with as many people say the night before tea scene maybe when she started knowing him better and had lived with him enough to develop an understanding.

By the tea drinking scene she had lived with him for two days and been married for him for four days. Like she herself says that one cant trust someone in two days. 2/4 days a really less time for anything to really develop IMHO. More so something as important as trust. Also we know Kashaf didnt trust Zaroon until much later. She started getting to know him and understand him better after the tea drinking scene when they go out on dates/dinners and start living together. Thats when she got to know what sort of a person he is...whether it was stuff like him messing the bathroom or that he was very chauvinistic or that despite all this he was very protective and caring as a husband. I will still go with my attraction theory. SmileSo lets agree to disagree!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.DefLeppardUnKnFascination

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Ya we should agree to disagree in this now.Enough of an argument but it was fun,i like reading opposing POVs.
BTW,I just edited my post which I had quoted above.Would like to know what you think about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppard

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
It just depends on what you let to rule Heart or mind. :-)

For Kashaf it was her mind.

And they lived happily ever after!!!

...Annie...sillage.

Go to top