Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

   
Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 140)

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 30408

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinjalshahshah

Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by -Brilliant-

Watching Stardust ...Sonam won Best actress in comic/romantic role..ROFL
She came up stage at said " I dedicate this award to my sister, ofcourse my dad and Fawad Khan..the two handsome men in my life."Angry

He is not in your life sonam...unless u tie rakhiLOL


She really said that... Dunno what more to say after this.

SonamAngry

LOL

Y r u angry kinjal..

Fk said na..he n sonam r emotionally  connectedLOL

Hence PROVED..

Vo hai b nh..n she is dedicating award to fkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...HitchHiker_

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 67130

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crescendo-

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by Isa_de

unromantic start to an romantic night??Blushing


Isa ..mera zaroon ..blush blush...

Vaise i dnt thnk thy consummated that nite ..

If thy did..thn i thnk kashaf initiated. ..bcz zaroon k to hath paer shiver krteLOL


Zaroon was getting comfortable with each passing minute. And the particular scene where he adjusts her maang teeka indicated something happened...lol

ZGH and consummation - the discussion will never end


Wedding night pe hi consummation hua...Zaroon said enough of nervousness and sat close to Kashaf. Never underestimate him. LOL
if Zaroon cannot be underestimated so can be Kashaf.LOL
She wouldn't have given in easily..hence no consummation.LOL


But why wouldnt she give in? Its not a Hindi serial where they wait for years to consummate. When she agreed to marry Zaroon she knew very well marriage is a conjugal relationship. Before marriage she tells her mom she wants the relationship to work...plus after that also she tells Zaroon that their relationship is very important to her. Last thing she would do is jeopardize it at the outset. Also when she agreed to marry Zaroon she decided to leave their past bitter experiences behind and have a new beginning.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...DefLeppardUnKnFascinationIsa_deshreya11mehraHitchHiker_

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Joined: 09 May 2013
Posts: 2131

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinjalshahshah

Originally posted by -Crescendo-

Originally posted by -Brilliant-

Didnt see this part...dunno why he was talking abt it though

When Riteish Desmukh said 'Zindagi Gulzar Hai is one of the hit' in #StardustAwards i was like feeling so proud of Fawad Khan

Did Fawad win the award and was this used as the introduction line for him?

 
Rupali afaik fk wasnt nominated in these awardsOuch
Oh..he deserved more than Sonam.
Then it must be Star Guild..my memory.Ouch
Glad to know Kinjal that you still remember me..how have you been?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinjalshahshah

kinjalshahshah IF-Dazzler
kinjalshahshah
kinjalshahshah

Joined: 03 September 2013
Posts: 3845

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by kinjalshahshah

Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by -Brilliant-

Watching Stardust ...Sonam won Best actress in comic/romantic role..ROFL
She came up stage at said " I dedicate this award to my sister, ofcourse my dad and Fawad Khan..the two handsome men in my life."Angry

He is not in your life sonam...unless u tie rakhiLOL


She really said that... Dunno what more to say after this.

SonamAngry

LOL

Y r u angry kinjal..

Fk said na..he n sonam r emotionally  connectedLOL

Hence PROVED..

Vo hai b nh..n she is dedicating award to fkLOL

coz fawad khan is way beyond her reach(only sadaf n sundas can lay claim on himWink) -  she is delusionalBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...DefLeppardIsa_de

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 30408

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
My hope r not high regarding  star guild..
Ek to fk is not here..so i dnt thnk  he vl gt award..bt if he vl come back fr ff..thn  may b there vl chances  fr him to win ff

Bt yeah my hope r very low regading awards...
shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 30408

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinjalshahshah

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by kinjalshahshah

Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by -Brilliant-

Watching Stardust ...Sonam won Best actress in comic/romantic role..ROFL
She came up stage at said " I dedicate this award to my sister, ofcourse my dad and Fawad Khan..the two handsome men in my life."Angry

He is not in your life sonam...unless u tie rakhiLOL


She really said that... Dunno what more to say after this.

SonamAngry

LOL

Y r u angry kinjal..

Fk said na..he n sonam r emotionally  connectedLOL

Hence PROVED..

Vo hai b nh..n she is dedicating award to fkLOL

coz fawad khan is way beyond her reach(only sadaf n sundas can lay claim on himWink) -  she is delusionalBig smile

Thats y she find virat very hot...nay b he reminds her of fk..LOL
sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Joined: 09 May 2013
Posts: 2131

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

[
But why wouldnt she give in? Its not a Hindi serial where they wait for years to consummate. When she agreed to marry Zaroon she knew very well marriage is a conjugal relationship. Before marriage she tells her mom she wants the relationship to work...plus after that also she tells Zaroon that their relationship is very important to her. Last thing she would do is jeopardize it at the outset. Also when she agreed to marry Zaroon she decided to leave their past bitter experiences behind and have a new beginning.
Don't think in Hindi serials they take years to consummate..depends on the story..so this can't be generalized.
Coming to ZK,she agreed to marry him giving up on their unpleasant past.I have an argument on this because she didn't confess her love for him even after their first night when Zaroon asked her about it on the phone.She said 'mujhe thoda waqt' do,so clearly she was not completely in love with him or she wasn't sure about it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...DefLeppardIsa_deHitchHiker_TheRager

UglyDuckling. IF-Rockerz
UglyDuckling.
UglyDuckling.

Joined: 22 December 2014
Posts: 5124

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Originally posted by -Crescendo-

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by Isa_de

unromantic start to an romantic night??Blushing


Isa ..mera zaroon ..blush blush...

Vaise i dnt thnk thy consummated that nite ..

If thy did..thn i thnk kashaf initiated. ..bcz zaroon k to hath paer shiver krteLOL


Zaroon was getting comfortable with each passing minute. And the particular scene where he adjusts her maang teeka indicated something happened...lol

ZGH and consummation - the discussion will never end


Wedding night pe hi consummation hua...Zaroon said enough of nervousness and sat close to Kashaf. Never underestimate him. LOL
if Zaroon cannot be underestimated so can be Kashaf.LOL
She wouldn't have given in easily..hence no consummation.LOL


But why wouldnt she give in? Its not a Hindi serial where they wait for years to consummate. When she agreed to marry Zaroon she knew very well marriage is a conjugal relationship. Before marriage she tells her mom she wants the relationship to work...plus after that also she tells Zaroon that their relationship is very important to her. Last thing she would do is jeopardize it at the outset. Also when she agreed to marry Zaroon she decided to leave their past bitter experiences behind and have a new beginning.

Next morning at breakfast...they are so comfortable with each other ...so I vote for Wedding night consummation EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UnKnFascinationIsa_deTheRager

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pakistans Mahira Khan with Shah Rukh Khan in Raees

2 3 4

Author: Kavyyaa   Replies: 24   Views: 4749

Kavyyaa 24 4749 20 December 2014 at 7:16am by chymanju7
Fawad khan condemns Peshawar attack

Author: ridzisharma80   Replies: 0   Views: 420

ridzisharma80 0 420 17 December 2014 at 1:42pm by ridzisharma80
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAWAD KHAN~ THE RELUCTANT HEARTHORB RULING OUR HEARTS*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: pinkeye   Replies: 503   Views: 47879

pinkeye 503 47879 10 December 2014 at 3:50pm by masumasrilanka
Humsafar-is-a-good-nasha-to-have-Fawad-Khan-Mahira-Khan

Author: BluntlySpeaking   Replies: 0   Views: 888

BluntlySpeaking 0 888 14 October 2014 at 3:55pm by BluntlySpeaking
Fawad's manager confirms YRF film with Fawad/Kareena.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: BlackStar.   Replies: 80   Views: 8089

BlackStar. 80 8089 14 September 2014 at 2:18am by ZorZorSe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zindagi Channel Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index