Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 14)

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

yes shreee, we do share the same Avis yaar.. main kya karoo, Ashar ka kuch bhi ho, and main use na karoo .. Silly
shree, i didnt read the part of their FB chat yet, but whatever i have absorbed, Zain is so passionate, and he indeed is desirable for womenkind .. and i like how when jinni talks about him, u can feel the aura behind him..

best was Zain bhashan ke " bittora is my mother and i want to serve her ".. and Jinni is like how come my Zain is so cheesy ... i was laughing so much at this...ROFL

but i do not like how Jinni's nani calls my Zain a pilla .. and how she insulted muslims .. yaar mera zain ka baap ko lekar nahi bolna chahiye tha.. Zain was not a kid but 16 then, grown up enuff to be hurt with such deregotary comments..

Sundas...zain had fw affairs  in past..u vl cm to knw abt it..somewhr i fnd him lusty paasionate ...
Bt wen it comes to jinni..hz protective want to guard each and every step of politices..i really wna c..hw fk vl rract wen jinni's imaged vl b spoiled by the party ppl...

Bcz zain is flirty like zaroon..or i cn say..a step frwrd to zaroon...

Passionate as ashar

Funny like asghar

Ambitious like mujju

N cute like sharmad...innocent type

N intelligent  like FAWAD KHAN

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadDefLeppardNeerjaaHitchHiker_

shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Sundas plz b patient. .thora language k panga hai dfntly. .bt story is based on a state whr muslim n hindus share the whole state..i dnt waba tk the name of the state..par udar aisa hota...political issues par politicians  hindu ko taunt krte...hindu politicians  Muslims ar..
Unke vh aise politices hota. ..nature of politices  aisa hai...we cnt do amythng...evn i cnt appreciate  it...bt no choice. ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged

awww, my Zain.. Jinni's grandpa was actually rude to say that Zain wasnt his father's child and all, and actually talking against the whole community.. my poor Zain ...Broken Heart
and apparently Zain will sing a song in the novel, and i beg off u makers, let fawad sing that song with his own voice..

Sundas...i have just started reading. He wears a DefLeppard t shirt. He loves rock music...Thatz redemption for me... Big smile
Hoping the screenplay & dialogues are sharp ...making FK more hawt!! Star Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_MessiHitchHiker_

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
not only wrist but he also kissed her back.. and then how he lets her go that if jinni wants she can go, but Jinni comes back to him and kisses him.. ohh this was so Day Dreaming.. i know FK might not do all the kissing stuffs but they can atleast show intimacy at this point, plsss
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DefLeppard

awww, my Zain.. Jinni's grandpa was actually rude to say that Zain wasnt his father's child and all, and actually talking against the whole community.. my poor Zain ...Broken Heart
and apparently Zain will sing a song in the novel, and i beg off u makers, let fawad sing that song with his own voice..

Sundas...i have just started reading. He wears a DefLeppard t shirt. He loves rock music...Thatz redemption for me... Big smile
Hoping the screenplay & dialogues are sharp ...making FK more hawt!! Star Embarrassed
 yeah and the way he sits , its like inviting woman onto his lap.. so much like FK.. the way FK sits ..Blushing
Vidya Zain will be our ultimate death if portrayed the way he is in the novel, because i already imagined FK as my bookwala zain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppard

shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Dko...thy hv to do 2 scenes...one at party..that signal prob scene..n last scene..whr thy gt intimated. ..

I WANT BOTH SCENES..BASSS

DefLeppardHitchHiker_

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Sundas & Shreya...i've just finished 100 pages or so. Its been a joyride...ek number ka flirt/ badmaash... but still desireable. Awww.

Btw i found the jinni narration more...is that throughout?
Hoping Zain's character & FK scenes get more ground.
Him singing is just my dream come true:)
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

yes shreee, we do share the same Avis yaar.. main kya karoo, Ashar ka kuch bhi ho, and main use na karoo .. Silly
shree, i didnt read the part of their FB chat yet, but whatever i have absorbed, Zain is so passionate, and he indeed is desirable for womenkind .. and i like how when jinni talks about him, u can feel the aura behind him..

best was Zain bhashan ke " bittora is my mother and i want to serve her ".. and Jinni is like how come my Zain is so cheesy ... i was laughing so much at this...ROFL

but i do not like how Jinni's nani calls my Zain a pilla .. and how she insulted muslims .. yaar mera zain ka baap ko lekar nahi bolna chahiye tha.. Zain was not a kid but 16 then, grown up enuff to be hurt with such deregotary comments..

Sundas...zain had fw affairs  in past..u vl cm to knw abt it..somewhr i fnd him lusty paasionate ...
Bt wen it comes to jinni..hz protective want to guard each and every step of politices..i really wna c..hw fk vl rract wen jinni's imaged vl b spoiled by the party ppl...

Bcz zain is flirty like zaroon..or i cn say..a step frwrd to zaroon...

Passionate as ashar

Funny like asghar

Ambitious like mujju

N cute like sharmad...innocent type

N intelligent  like FAWAD KHAN

no i reAd those parts, that he indeed was so desirable and good looking that he had affairs just how Jinni had few affairs too, but Zain did had the idea of love to be about Jinni only .. and lusty, i wont say, but he is very much passionate about being with her..
Zain is more like a combo of a lover boy but an ambitious and extremely strong headed individual.. and yeah i just love the diea of FK being Zain, in bollwyood nobody can do zain , FK is perfect..

DefLeppardNeerjaa

Go to top