Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 131)

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
C i cnt comment on mahira role in movie...bcz its srk movie.n whr srk is in lead...hz dominant thru out the movie...
So no comments fr her role...

Bt yeah..wrking wid srk..is life tym opportunity as a debutant 

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Mahira landing a SRK film cannot be equated with what Fawad has landed in.. obviously, for males its different.. for females its different ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.DefLeppardHitchHiker_TheRager

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Ya I know this not a place to speak about Mahira but just to bring certain positivity,said so.Smile
sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Mahira landing a SRK film cannot be equated with what Fawad has landed in.. obviously, for males its different.. for females its different ... 
Different for males and females,I didn't get Sundas.Confused
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
and honestly, i have been always saying that neither did i like srk or sonam, so am never ever happy with whatever or whoever the co-actors are, i just hope the film benefits them thats it..  Bittora and Raees if benefits FM, then good otherwise they will have a new beginning ... and if thats not even possible then well they know it better than us 
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crescendo-

bollywood is chauvinistic and male dominated Rupali.. so its really tough for newbies esp males to make a place, unless they have good backing like KJO and all.. and actresses have a lesser longevity like 4-5 years and then they get married and do item songs, but males , talented ones even fade out unless the 3 khans, hrithik, ranbir ever leaves the throne... its different for both the genders.. and just like FK, mahira will also never do 3 films a year, and obviously the kind of vulgar and cheap roles actresses get these days, Mahira wont do them and same goes for FK.. infact one big reason for FK not fitting in here will be his cultural and personal inhibitions of not kissing or love making stuffs... and in that way he will get whatever he is getting totally based on his popularity ...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Crescendo-

bollywood is chauvinistic and male dominated Rupali.. so its really tough for newbies esp males to make a place, unless they have good backing like KJO and all.. and actresses have a lesser longevity like 4-5 years and then they get married and do item songs, but males , talented ones even fade out unless the 3 khans, hrithik, ranbir ever leaves the throne... its different for both the genders.. and just like FK, mahira will also never do 3 films a year, and obviously the kind of vulgar and cheap roles actresses get these days, Mahira wont do them and same goes for FK.. infact one big reason for FK not fitting in here will be his cultural and personal inhibitions of not kissing or love making stuffs... and in that way he will get whatever he is getting totally based on his popularity ...  
Ok,again.(I'm not well versed with the dynamics of BW,so a bit an amateur there)
All I can say is all the best to him and wish he gets good things worth his talent.

BTW,guys all the concerns which have been put here as Fawad fans should reach if not him,then his team atleast.What say?

TeAmo_Messi

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
^^^I doubt it will ever reach him. Even if it does I doubt he will care for some random fans. He knows his own situation best. Bas aap logon ke paas jee halka kar liya. LOL

DefLeppard

Go to top