Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 130)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
ohh Ali's bro is debuting ? so many pak actors suddenly .. well YRF is not a good launch pad though... YRF is good with big stars only

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

ohh Ali's bro is debuting ? so many pak actors suddenly .. well YRF is not a good launch pad though... YRF is good with big stars only

Yup...a YRF debut no less!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardTeAmo_Messi

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Fawad's main priority still is pakistani films and industry, so whoever are hoping him to do frequent bollywood films, i think will be disappointed .. i need a confirmation of his pak films, i am sure he is doing 2 of them, i am just guessing that one is probably gonna be announced soon...
Sundas,sure he would have his priorities set for his home country,but for Indian fans they will look forward to his Hindi films only since we don't have much reach to Pak movies and also when we have 100s of movies in our home country why would look for others apart from ardent fans.

Edited by -Crescendo- - 10 January 2015 at 7:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardSerendipity..TheRager

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crescendo-

Fawad's main priority still is pakistani films and industry, so whoever are hoping him to do frequent bollywood films, i think will be disappointed .. i need a confirmation of his pak films, i am sure he is doing 2 of them, i am just guessing that one is probably gonna be announced soon...
Sundas,sure he would have his priorities set for his home country,but for Indian fans they will look forward to his Hindi films only since we don't have much reach to Pak movies and also when we have 100s of movies in our home country why would look for others apart from ardent fans.
 i understand Rupali.. but then again he never promised to do 3 bolly films a year or numerous ones, even when he had 8 shows in a row offered to him in Pak, he rejected, fans disappointed, producers disappointed, but he did not do them, he is like that.. and if we have liked him or become his fans then we have to get used to it.. i dont talk much about his future jobs only because i know his nature.. and trust me Rupali once u mould yourself with his ways and believe in this fact that he is like that then you feel better..
and to be honest he never was and never will be in the rat race of being the hindi film superstar..  he will do whatever impresses him, he never raced for this place ion pakistan also, so he is a bit off when it comes to being at buzzz or high active PRs.. its still amazing how inspite of not being active at any media events or even being very less active at work, he has that top position back in hometown, may be just by gods grace..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906sillage.

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged

i understand Rupali.. but then again he never promised to do 3 bolly films a year or numerous ones, even when he had 8 shows in a row offered to him in Pak, he rejected, fans disappointed, producers disappointed, but he did not do them, he is like that.. and if we have liked him or become his fans then we have to get used to it.. i dont talk much about his future jobs only because i know his nature.. and trust me Rupali once u mould yourself with his ways and believe in this fact that he is like that then you feel better..
and to be honest he never was and never will be in the rat race of being the hindi film superstar..  he will do whatever impresses him, he never raced for this place ion pakistan also, so he is a bit off when it comes to being at buzzz or high active PRs.. its still amazing how inspite of not being active at any media events or even being very less active at work, he has that top position back in hometown, may be just by gods grace..
Point noted and approved.Approve
Certainly he has his star and doesn't indulge in heavy PR activities which makes him even more likeable.But his fans(some of them)just can't keep watching his dramas and other stuff all their life..nothing wrong in expecting something good and different for your favorite.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...DefLeppardTeAmo_MessiHitchHiker_TheRager

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Point noted and approved.Approve
Certainly he has his star and doesn't indulge in heavy PR activities which makes him even more likeable.But his fans(some of them)just can't keep watching his dramas and other stuff all their life..nothing wrong in expecting something good and different for your favorite.
yes as fans its our necessity to expect and demand from him, and  we will keep doing that... hahaha in fact i want him to do 10 films a year , 2 dramas a year, but i know thats not possible even in my dreams..
He has been those rare creatures who does not let his fans relax and does not even let them move on.. he will keep torturing us .. but i am yet very sure soon his pak films will be announced, and may be that will make us all happy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
point is , I thnk most of us ppl here agree that the exposure  he vl gt in bw..cnt gt in ny othr industry..in his own wrds..1/6th population  of world is here  in india. .its not bw only..its too big that nw ppl in wrld cl it as indian film industry..
If there is no contract  thng..thn he sud b more active here...n mk connections...

I agree i posed in morng that we hav to cope up wid his style of wrking. ..bt if contract thng exist..thn we r helpless..plus fk himself...

Bt if contact is not here..thn i thnk fk need to rethnk abt himself..

Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 January 2015 at 8:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...sillage.DefLeppard

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
^Even Mahira seems to be faring better as far her projects are concerned.She landed in a big role through her PRs or by right mix of luck and talent,we can't say.With Raees she would have better opportunities ahead.Even she didn't seem to be too desperate in BW but if she has landed here then she would want to take it further.
What I'm trying to say is work nature wise,they both seem to adopt similar policies i.e. do quality work than quantity.Fawad,I hope grabs something like her.
Who knows it may be quite possible just like suddenly Mahira's presence in Raees came out of blue..it could be the same for Fawad..so be positive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...DefLeppardNeerjaashreya11mehra

Go to top