Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 129)

Anusha-B Goldie
Anusha-B
Anusha-B

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Rockchickgirl spot on Ali Zafar  was here for Farah Khan's 50th birthday couple of days ago whcih had the whole A listers attending it. He is mingling with all the right people and even got Yashraj to launch his younger brother. Even Ali is based in Lahore if am not wrong but he is in Mumbai all the time.
Fawad shld try and do the same I think priorities ki baat hai. Pak industry drama wise is good but film industry though in the revival stage is far from reviving to be honest.
As an actor Fawad shld work the advantage he got last year to his favor. His popularity is still thick in India I wish he does not waste this opportunity. Otherwise soon he will be forgotten here as the industry here is very competitive and it is not like Fawad is a well established actor in Bollywood. He is still known and liked more for his dramas.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...DefLeppardSerendipity..NeerjaaTheRager

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
FK if really is interested in BW ,has to set his feet and BW can give him the exposure which he can not get anywhere and he knows that also . And looking at his work of line ,he  has patience  not in hurry .Yes in BW , he needs to be in lime light whether its Zindgi who comes out with any of his work  ,  He is intelligent person  . I have so,me Romanian friends who saw his KS as i have asked them to watch ZGH . They liked him in KS ,so Globally BW  is spreading its wings  . If he just came for 2 days then must be for some project , he is not the person to brag .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...Anusha-BDefLeppardTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
^^^Ali is in every damn party, award show etc. Its another matter his pictures dont viral like Fawad's does. LOLNot just Ali even Imran Abbas is also in India mostly though he is still active in Pakistani dramas too. 
Anyways if Fawad's priority is Pakistani films/film industry then its fine if he does eye candy roles in Sonam's films every two years. If its BW he better be around here more often for longer periods to utilize the hype he got properly.  

...Annie...Anusha-BDefLeppardNeerjaa

Anusha-B Goldie
Anusha-B
Anusha-B

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Ali is everywhere he even attented SRK's bash in Mannat last year. Important in Bollywood to be in the right circles and "camps" to be seen and also to get work. Imran Abbas hosted that Zee Awards though he was pathetic but again he is there and about.
Fawad is laid back I realize but than I wish he does something in India soon. I wish he hosted some show or did something more India would be such a treat to watch him in a role like that. I think he needs to get out there and sell himself more which is what is required in Bollywood.

...Annie...DefLeppardNeerjaaTheRager

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

^^^Ali is in every damn party, award show etc. Its another matter his pictures dont viral like Fawad's does. LOLNot just Ali even Imran Abbas is also in India mostly though he is still active in Pakistani dramas too. 
Anyways if Fawad's priority is Pakistani films/film industry then its fine if he does eye candy roles in Sonam's films every two years. If its BW he better be around here more often for longer periods to utilize the hype he got properly.  

Is it confirmed that he is bound by contract ? If its only one film contract ,he still can do other films . And he is no fool  , but his 2 days stay must be because of something , it was not Goa or Kerala . In showbiz you need to be in limelight so to stay in memory . FK is most popular face in India  . 
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
^^^There is no place for laid back people in BW or even Indian TV I am afraid. Look at Aditya Roy Kapoor...he had a blockbuster but is barely there due to his laid back attitude. 
Fawad has been smart about managing his career in Pakistan post the success of Humsafar. Despite his exclusivity he is in demand there. If he is serious about pursuing something in India he needs to be first seen more often. I was thinking endorsements but they arent easy for a Pakistani national. Only one I ever saw endorsing something recently in India was Wasim Akram. And there was Imran Khan too in his heydays. But Pakistani cricketers are lot more popular(and unpopular) in India. 
I am not sure how comfortable he will be with hosting gigs. But he atleast needs to network in Mumbai which I dont see him doing. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...Anusha-BDefLeppardSerendipity..Neerjaa

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Is it confirmed that he is bound by contract ? If its only one film contract ,he still can do other films . And he is no fool  , but his 2 days stay must be because of something , it was not Goa or Kerala . In showbiz you need to be in limelight so to stay in memory . FK is most popular face in India  . 

Thats what I am not sure he is contract bound to AKFC. I hope it was for something else apart from BfB. If it was I hope there are atleast announcements soon. 
BfB shoot wont start before May-June at the earliest. Sonam's PRDP shoot goes on till atleast April. Then as you pointed out that a TOI article says Sonam will be shooting for another biopic. If thats true...the BfB is pushed further. Fawad hasnt announced any Pakistani film either. So is he going to sit around waiting for Sonam's dates?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...DefLeppardNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Neerjaa

Thats what I am not sure he is contract bound to AKFC. I hope it was for something else apart from BfB. If it was I hope there are atleast announcements soon. 
BfB shoot wont start before May-June at the earliest. Sonam's PRDP shoot goes on till atleast April. Then as you pointed out that a TOI article says Sonam will be shooting for another biopic. If thats true...the BfB is pushed further. Fawad hasnt announced any Pakistani film either. So is he going to sit around waiting for Sonam's dates?Confused

That i do not know ,may be Sonam  doing both the projects simultaneously . as for Neerja Bhanot biopic , major part will be shot in the  plane yes initial part of her life as model then marriage which went wrong . After that she joined Pan America . But just for tafri he will not come to Mumbai for 2 days . Might be some movie .  

Edited by Neerjaa - 10 January 2015 at 7:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...

Go to top