Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 128)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

sodumb makes me believe fawad is much more irresistible than that off mt imagination..ROFLROFL

SOdumb is doing Biopic of Neerja Bhanot ,might be start in 2 months . Must her father have pressurized the Makers some reputed Ram Madhvani  who is going to direct ,  to take her daughter . So after her another movie with Salman might be in finishing stage . And as for Amrita Pritam ,s character ,needs someone with petite frame means short and slender .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...TeAmo_Messi

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha-B

I will say this the buzz for FK will run out soon if he does not do something as it is in Bollywood and entertainment industry is out of sight out of mind. Only few like Aamir Khan can manage that feat as each time they go out of sight they come back with something so spectacular that it does not matter and also they have been so consistent in giving blockbusters with good content films. Now this year no Aamir Khan film is releasing but with PK becoming all time blockbuster though wait will be long will be sweet for his fans.
Fawad in India though a star now but cannot say that Bollywood will miss him if he chooses to work less or not work here unlike in Pakistan where his demand cld be huge. I think he should do something in Pakistan so that his ardent fans will not be too disappointed n have something to look forward to.
Fawad fad was mainly coz of ZGH and Humsafar in India his chances of retaining that cld be if Zindagi airs his other dramas but not many good dramas of his is left to be shown on tv so despair on that end too.

I agree with you. Fawad hasnt reached Aamir's status to do one film in 2-3 years and still retain his stardom. Aamir also used to do many films a year when he was new...just like other big stars did and what upcoming stars are doing in BW now. Fawad has to do atleast two films a year to keep himself in circulation. 
Another thing is sometimes huge films take long time to shoot and actors get a gap. But knowing the kanjoos Kapoor BFB wont be such a huge film. 
Fawad has a strong body of work in Pakistan so he can afford to take long gaps there...but thats not the case in India. He has only couple of dramas and KS here. But that effect will start fading now. Also in Pakistan like other stars he has endorsements and events there to keep him in public memory. India is a highly competitive market and one has to be aggressive to survive here. Not sure how much he can do sitting in Lahore all the time when the rest of BW works out of Mumbai and lobbying is so important in BW. Even his compatriots like Ali Zafar are here all the time. 
About his Pakistani films...yes they are there. But for an Indian it isnt the same. The film wont get released here and at most we might have a telecast on TV. Also he hasnt confirmed anything in Pakistan either. 
I give another couple of weeks...else its game over. 

Edited by RockChicGirl - 10 January 2015 at 4:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...Anusha-BDefLeppardUglyDuckling..Archangel.Serendipity..Neerjaa

...Annie... Senior Member
...Annie...
...Annie...

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

I will say this the buzz for FK will run out soon if he does not do something as it is in Bollywood and entertainment industry is out of sight out of mind. Only few like Aamir Khan can manage that feat as each time they go out of sight they come back with something so spectacular that it does not matter and also they have been so consistent in giving blockbusters with good content films. Now this year no Aamir Khan film is releasing but with PK becoming all time blockbuster though wait will be long will be sweet for his fans.
Fawad in India though a star now but cannot say that Bollywood will miss him if he chooses to work less or not work here unlike in Pakistan where his demand cld be huge. I think he should do something in Pakistan so that his ardent fans will not be too disappointed n have something to look forward to.
Fawad fad was mainly coz of ZGH and Humsafar in India his chances of retaining that cld be if Zindagi airs his other dramas but not many good dramas of his is left to be shown on tv so despair on that end too.

I agree with you. Fawad hasnt reached Aamir's status to do one film in 2-3 years and still retain his stardom. Aamir also used to do many films a year when he was new...just like other big stars did and what upcoming stars are doing in BW now. Fawad has to do atleast two films a year to keep himself in circulation.
Another thing is sometimes huge films take long time to shoot and actors get a gap. But knowing the kanjoos Kapoor BFB wont be such a huge film.
Fawad has a strong body of work in Pakistan so he can afford to take long gaps there...but thats not the case in India. He has only couple of dramas and KS here. But that effect will start fading now. Also in Pakistan like other stars he has endorsements and events there to keep him in public memory. India is a highly competitive market and one has to be aggressive to survive here. Not sure how much he can do sitting in Lahore all the time when the rest of BW works out of Mumbai and lobbying is so important in BW. Even his compatriots like Ali Zafar are here all the time.
About his Pakistani films...yes they are there. But for an Indian it isnt the same. The film wont get released here and at most we might have a telecast on TV. Also he hasnt confirmed anything in Pakistan either.

I agree... He needs to make his presence felt in India every now and then or else he will be forgotten very soon... Even media won't follow him for too long in his absence from the scenario... If he's serious about a career in bw he will have to balance quality work with quantity... But i don't see that happening in the near future... Atleast not till Bittora is out... Cuz of that contract that probably doesn't allow him to work with other PHs apart from AKFC for 2-3 movies... Still I'm hoping against hope for him... Afterall, ummeed pe duniya kaayam h..! Ermm

Edited by baks_annie - 10 January 2015 at 5:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppard

...Annie...
...Annie...

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

sodumb makes me believe fawad is much more irresistible than that off mt imagination..ROFLROFL

SOdumb is doing Biopic of Neerja Bhanot ,might be start in 2 months . Must her father have pressurized the Makers some reputed Ram Madhvani who is going to direct , to take her daughter . So after her another movie with Salman might be in finishing stage . And as for Amrita Pritam ,s character ,needs someone with petite frame means short and slender .

Does that mean bfb is getting delayed..? Ouch Or will she be juggling between two movies? Plz sodum bfb jaldi khatam karo aur FK ko apne contract se free karo so that we can see him work in better projects with better people...   Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppard.Archangel.Serendipity..

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Hug To all fawadians
Clap Congratulations friends on the silver jubilee AT...  keep rocking guys.

The wait to see FK on the big screen seems long... hope we get to see his work by this year endSmile.  Wishing him all the best.  May he choose the best scripts and  entertain us as always.

Thanks payal for the PM and all the hard work in compiling info on FK. It  just brings Big smile while going through the first page especially drooling over his picsWink

see ya all ByeBig smile

DefLeppard

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baks_annie

I agree... He needs to make his presence felt in India every now and then or else he will be forgotten very soon... Even media won't follow him for too long in his absence from the scenario... If he's serious about a career in bw he will have to balance quality work with quantity... But i don't see that happening in the near future... Atleast not till Bittora is out... Cuz of that contract that probably doesn't allow him to work with other PHs apart from AKFC for 2-3 movies... Still I'm hoping against hope for him... Afterall, ummeed pe duniya kaayam h..! Ermm

We are assuming he has a exclusive contract...but I doubt it. If there was anything the Kapoor sisters would have it clear during KS promotions itself. I dont think they expected him to be useful to them beyond KS. Rhea isnt a bigshot producer like YRF and Fawad is no fool to sign away his career to the Kapoor sisters for the next 4-5 years. 

DefLeppard

...Annie...
...Annie...

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by baks_annie

We are assuming he has a exclusive contract...but I doubt it. If there was anything the Kapoor sisters would have it clear during KS promotions itself. I dont think they expected him to be useful to them beyond KS. Rhea isnt a bigshot producer like YRF and Fawad is no fool to sign away his career to the Kapoor sisters for the next 4-5 years.

That's why I'm still hopeful...hoping that our assumption is wrong..and that we get to see more of FK sans Sonam this year...he came here just for 3 days...i think that's an indicator of him taking up some new project...signing papers...he's definitely up to something...and we'll come to know of it from the man himself, once he decides to let the cat out of the bag.. Smile
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Fawad's main priority still is pakistani films and industry, so whoever are hoping him to do frequent bollywood films, i think will be disappointed .. i need a confirmation of his pak films, i am sure he is doing 2 of them, i am just guessing that one is probably gonna be announced soon...

Go to top