Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 127)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
awww the way Zain comes and asks about Jinni being alright when she meets with fire ... and seesh Jinni actually blamed him for tarnishing her reputation.. i so want this scene to happen in the film, FK would be so intense just how Zain is ..

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

if he left, then that means he came for 2 days, and thus it hints some paper work...Wink

If his movies are in pre-prod then hopefully he would be back again soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardTeAmo_Messi

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
FK went away. Hawww. whyUnhappy Hope he has signed something. Ouch
And Sonam is now buddies with Sadaf as well? LOL Its actually sweet to see them all sharing a great bond!Embarrassed

With that, now, we are back to square one! LOL

And i was reading on twitter that there is some meet and greet event in Lahore and FK is attending it. Confused  Not sure though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppard

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
I am losing interest in FK's BW career. If no confirmations happen on something apart from BFB then I will give up hope. BFB is too far away.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anusha-BDefLeppardSerendipity..shreya11mehraHitchHiker_

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I have lots of FK work unseen. Until i finish that i would not complain. If still he decides to be the Macavity, then ZGH re watch will be only solace!!

Edit----
"Macavity's a Mystery Cat: he's called the Hidden Paw"
For he's the master criminal who can defy the Law.
He's the bafflement of Scotland Yard, the Flying Squad's despair:
For when they reach the scene of crime"Macavity's not there!"

-TS Elliot

Oh...how i loved this poem then...now FK is sure being Macavity has made fall in love again!!! 

Edited by DefLeppard - 09 January 2015 at 10:14pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...Anusha-BUglyDuckling.Isa_deSerendipity..Neerjaashreya11mehraHitchHiker_TheRager

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

I am losing interest in FK's BW career. If no confirmations happen on something apart from BFB then I will give up hope. BFB is too far away.
I kinda agree. I might b wrong but perhaps he isn't like a typical star who keeps 2-3 films in the pipeline. He is one of those who probably believes in one film at a time. The wait is going to be really long I feel. Bfb won't roll till June/July. The only hope is pak films now. Bolly movies, hmm doesn't seem like he's signed anything. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardshreya11mehraTheRager

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Wat i thnk is we r gtng desperate  fr his future ventures  thts y we thnk that dis wait is going to b long...

Bt on his part hz doing wrk in the same way that he has been doing since last 14yrs..

I hv seen my cousin desperation fr aamir khan.. (his one movie at one tym funda)..

We want him to do movies wid othr directors  bt wat if there is a contract  thng btwn him n kapoors..n a clause that he cnt sign othr movie till his 2 or 3 movie contract vl over...m sure kapoors vl not hv any prob wid his pak ventures. .bcz frstly its his own country...n secondly. .he vl wrk in different film industry..thy cnt stop him to wrk in pak movie..

C assumptions r here...mean so many assumptions. .yup evn m feeling sad bcz of same reason..which Shreya n sia quoted...

Bt i thnk if ee r fk or aamir khan fans..we hv  to cope up wid theur way of wrking...

Fortunately or unfortunately 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...DefLeppardSerendipity..TheRager

Anusha-B Goldie
Anusha-B
Anusha-B

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I will say this the buzz for FK will run out soon if he does not do something as it is in Bollywood and entertainment industry is out of sight out of mind. Only few like Aamir Khan can manage that feat as each time they go out of sight they come back with something so spectacular that it does not matter and also they have been so consistent in giving blockbusters with good content films. Now this year no Aamir Khan film is releasing but with PK becoming all time blockbuster though wait will be long will be sweet for his fans.
Fawad in India though a star now but cannot say that Bollywood will miss him if he chooses to work less or not work here unlike in Pakistan where his demand cld be huge. I think he should do something in Pakistan so that his ardent fans will not be too disappointed n have something to look forward to.
Fawad fad was mainly coz of ZGH and Humsafar in India his chances of retaining that cld be if Zindagi airs his other dramas but not many good dramas of his is left to be shown on tv so despair on that end too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardSerendipity..shreya11mehraTheRager

Go to top