Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 107)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
shree, plss update dede mujhe.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya11mehra

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

shree, plss update dede mujhe.. 

Ci dnt thnk he vl stay here till ff..

Bt yeah as fr nw m very happy that there is so strong buzz in media fr him..n kip eyeing on him...thts grt..

Selfie  to viral ho gyi hai...media is circulating his selfie like crazy..every print media isaftr his selfies...

Bt nw i want much more frm him..b4b k alawa

TeAmo_Messi

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
AS per Sonam, whatever 4-5 crore opening khoobsurat had its HER opening. I am baffled to read this. Ouch don't know what to react. LOL

I know fawad was newcomer and all, he did not have much familiarity with large cine goer population, but his credits are repeatedly undermined by Anil Kapoor and now sonam saying its HER opening just makes me appalled. yes they did a lot by promoting Fawad and were great hosts, but he was promoted thnnks to his new found fanbase here for his previous work and the makers wanted to encash that which they eventually succeeded too to some extent.. But still never mentioning ks worked as Fawad helped in that is annoying to me. No offence to any one or any fan of Sonam- Fawad. Ouch

and bw forum people are rejoicing that Fawad fans are shown their right place and Fawad jaap will stop. LOL

Edited by pinkeye - 07 January 2015 at 12:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...TeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
payal, sonam and her big mouth will keep chanting.. once she even said that people called her acting equal to smita patel's acting.. so just forget it ... we know how much talented she is 

...Annie...HitchHiker_

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

payal, sonam and her big mouth will keep chanting.. once she even said that people called her acting equal to smita patel's acting.. so just forget it ... we know how much talented she is 
I am indifferent to what she is as an actor and what she is upto Sundas. I never participate in any of her bashing posts as I don't see myself doing that for someone who does not even impress me. I  know she is not articulate and likes to speak her mind. but still I felt bad how she said that and how few members tried to mock Fawad fans for that. those very people bash Sonam left , right and centre each time , now praising Sonam as it suits their opinion of Fawad being nobody or nothing significant. IF never fails to disappoint me. irony that still I am here. AngryOuch
How much ignorant one can be Sundas while sharing a public forum or being some celeb's fans? still will try.

Can Fawad please sign something significant? please. OuchCry I want to get spared from this Sonam and Kapoor clan nonsense. I know they are great and has many admirers rooting for Sonam- Fawad. Unse mai pehle se maafi chahti hun. why FK why? why this again. Ouch

Edited by pinkeye - 07 January 2015 at 1:14pm

TeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Which Pakistani Celebrities Are Enough To Increase The TRP of Dramas?

Well since the last few years we have witnessed that the quality of the Pakistani dramas has been gaining the maximum attention all over the world. The way they implicate out their culture and tradition as the source of example for rest of the world is impressive. But this quality has not just increased because of the good script and direction but even because of the hard work of the celebrities in them too. There are so many new and talented stars in the Pakistan television who knows well that how they have to increase the TRP of the dramas. For example the couple of Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan was so famous at the time of Humsafar. But if they want to increase their popularity again then surely they will going to think about acting together in drama once again that will going to raise the TRP of the drama as well. In this list of Pakistani celebrities who are enough to increase the TRP of the drama Faisal qureshi, Fawad khan, Mahira khan, Sanam jung, Sanam saeed and Aiza khan. In the same way there are so many other names too that definitely gives the roller coaster ride to the TRP of the dramas. In this way we can surely bring this fact to the conclusion that Pakistani celebrities are enough to increase the TRP of the dramas! Do you agree with this statement too?

pinkeye

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

I am indifferent to what she is as an actor and what she is upto Sundas. I never participate in any of her bashing posts as I don't see myself doing that for someone who does not even impress me. I  know she is not articulate and likes to speak her mind. but still I felt bad how she said that and how few members tried to mock Fawad fans for that. those very people bash Sonam left , right and centre each time , now praising Sonam as it suits their opinion of Fawad being nobody or nothing significant. IF never fails to disappoint me. irony that still I am here. AngryOuch
payal tu dil pe na le, if fawad would not be contributing then why is sonam casting him in bittora ? moreover, only becos some headless ppl mock us the fans of fawad, does not make us whatever they think about us ..i hardly visit bolly section anymore payal... they are not worth of us being upset .. 

pinkeyeHitchHiker_

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkeye

payal tu dil pe na le, if fawad would not be contributing then why is sonam casting him in bittora ? moreover, only becos some headless ppl mock us the fans of fawad, does not make us whatever they think about us ..i hardly visit bolly section anymore payal... they are not worth of us being upset .. 
why is Sonam or AKFC casting Fawad? LOL 
may be because if b4b gets 6-8 crore opening, Sonam can claim that its HER opening.

I hope she learns how not to speak her mind for once. She miffs people by her mouth unfortunately. wish her luck for that.

good night Sundas.

TeAmo_Messi

Go to top