Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shweta  dee. ..only good..😲
Look at his cheeks..he gain weight . m happy. .

I wana pull his cheeks 

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FK's entry 
http://iconosquare.com/p/896269293212873374_599910715
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Hayee! His cheeks are back!! He is soo lukin lyk Zaroon right now.. Me Wants Him! ☺️ Mera Zaroon! ❤️
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Hayee! His cheeks are back!! He is soo lukin lyk Zaroon right now.. Me Wants Him! ☺️ Mera Zaroon! ❤️

I was thinking the same...Zarrrooonnn😳
 even his hair partition is back to Zaroon's😆 
Originally posted by: Najwa123

I am a pakistani and i have even met fawad khan i don't understand what is so special in him ._. He is just an average looking guy with an average personality.

If u ask me.. He's more than just looks and personality for me! He is one of the very few, down to earth actors whom I have come across.. The way he treats his fans, spcly Woman is sumthing very praiseworthy. When he sayz.."Aap." or keeps a hand on his heart as a token of thanks and gratitude is sumthing which isnt present in all. Plus, I love his on-screen persona and those eyes which emote so powerfully.
Originally posted by: -Brilliant-

I was thinking the same...Zarrrooonnn😳
even his hair partition is back to Zaroon's😆

Haina! 😃 Fight on all others you want, But Zarronnn is mine.. Just like Asher is Sundas's! Mera Zaroon..❤️
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shweta_r

He is looking good in those Samsung event pictures.

He looks like Zaroon. 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Thats pretty fine:)
He's more than a good looking for many.Personally,I'm his fan because of his acting.There is no dearth of good looking people.

PS-You did meet him and one doesn't go to meet someone whom he dislikes.

First of all if Najwa123] you are Pakistani then you should be feeling proud of your  actor who became a rage in India .

FK  got  Indian,s love and appreciation because of his acting where he just breathed life in to his character Zaroon . ZGH was the first glimpse from across the border  for me and so the actors . Then HS his next stop where again Indians hooked to this average looking guy . . Not being biased but in the recent ones i do not find any one at par with FK. after watching the line of hi work . What about Amitabh Bachhan ,he was not good looking but made his place because of his acting skills and humble , ground to earth persona and same with Shahrukh Khan . 
                                     He is average looking guy but look he created craze because of his  talent ,looks . 
Edited by Neerjaa - 9 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Haina! 😃 Fight on all others you want, But Zarronnn is mine.. Just like Asher is Sundas's! Mera Zaroon..❤️

😲
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Did Fawad get his hair styled in India? His hair was looking good in the Sonam selfie too.