~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 - Page 111

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Crescendo-

if Zaroon cannot be underestimated so can be Kashaf.๐Ÿ˜†
She wouldn't have given in easily..hence no consummation.๐Ÿ˜†

Kashaf was in it 100%. She said that na... Rishra ahem and all that
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

Shreya..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ You and me almost have the same thinking! ๐Ÿคฃ Tum uski lap me baithti and Me khud hi uske paas aakar, uska haath pakadkar bolti.. Chalo Kuch Bolo? He wud say.. Kya? Me..Kuch Bhi Romantic! Lets make it the most romantic night of our lives..โ˜บ๏ธ

Thats wat m saying..i cnt underestimate  zaroon...vo hath to pakre mai khud h lap par a jaugi uski...i fnt need to imagine  aftr thatโ˜บ๏ธ

Bt fr kashaf..mm..very tough..uske hath pakarte h chudial murtaza k feeling deti...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Thats wat m saying..i cnt underestimate zaroon...vo hath to pakre mai khud h lap par a jaugi uski...i fnt need to imagine aftr thatโ˜บ๏ธ

Bt fr kashaf..mm..very tough..uske hath pakarte h chudial murtaza k feeling deti...๐Ÿ˜†
Exactly! I dont think it was the wedding night! ๐Ÿค” Maybe, I wud go wid that Chai Scene..The night bfore that! โ˜บ๏ธ Well, as for me.. Zaroon didnt need to get nervous wid me..โ˜บ๏ธ
Originally posted by -Brilliant-

Next morning at breakfast...they are so comfortable with each other ...so I vote for Wedding night consummation ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
OK...gals . I read u all.๐Ÿค“ My vote goes to Consummation in wedding night.๐Ÿ˜ƒ WHY..Here is the proof...Plz heard what Kashaf writes.๐Ÿ˜ŠShe is writing about her wedding night. She can't hate Zaroon anymore...And How she can still feel him.โ˜บ๏ธ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9vPFXth8Cg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Isa_de - 9 years ago
Originally posted by kinjalshahshah

Bhr is payal sundas sia jess som my rockstar vidiya n eveyone...busssya?
I was here alone๐Ÿ˜”...And again me alone here.๐Ÿ˜ญ Why me always alone๐Ÿ˜ฒ?? Nobody wants to talk to me ??๐Ÿ˜• OK...will not come then.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by Isa_de - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Isa_de

I was here alone๐Ÿ˜”...And again me alone here.๐Ÿ˜ญ Why me always alone๐Ÿ˜ฒ?? Nobody wants to talk to me ??๐Ÿ˜• OK...will not come then.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ

coz u n me decide to come at some weird time๐Ÿ˜Š

huggs dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Light of the moon @HASNAAmoon  

There's a Samsung Event tomorrow & maybe Fawad Khan will Attend it :) https://www.facebook.com/AliKamranCL?fref=nf ...

Looking very happy

Fawadian @bhavi_ksg_fk  

UNSEEN PIC OF FAWAD KHAN AND @sonamakapoor DURING KHOOSURAT PROMOTIONS (Ahmedabad )

Fawad Afzal Khan
Originally posted by kinjalshahshah

coz u n me decide to come at some weird time๐Ÿ˜Š

huggs dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I was here in morning, afternoon, evening and now. When is the right time??๐Ÿ˜•Me always alone.๐Ÿ˜ณ
with that Good night kinju.๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by Isa_de - 9 years ago