~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 - Page 110

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kinjalshahshah

frankly cudnt care less abt these fakwards

Oh i remember n miss all my buddies here๐Ÿ˜Š

I am gud u tell me how were ur exams..i see u were also inactive here

Yes Kinjal I was not active earlier due to exams and later got too much active that a break became necessary.(excess of everything is bad)So after a break here I'm.๐Ÿ˜‰
I read that u were working on NewYear and Christmas..don't know what to say on this hope u also get your deserved break.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

r we still debating on C time here๐Ÿ˜† 

open a poll topic here n lets see for both ZGH n HS๐Ÿ˜‰

Chalo in no news season this keeps the thread active.๐Ÿ˜‰
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neerjaa

Is only Raakhi  is the option if you are friends with some one?  Friendship is above all this . Is it not nice that she mentioned him and her father in the same breath . 

For her maybe๐Ÿ˜† 

Sonam makes confusing statements...Here she dedicates her award to him and the other interview she says the movie did well coz of her.. I dont know what to believe in her case

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am happy for new pis but gawwd just events attend karega ke kuch kaam bhi๐Ÿ˜ญ

Confusion hi confusion hai...

Ayesha @ayeshanaveed  Punjab, Pakistan

Fawad Khan simply denied the Meet & Greet event happening tomorrow. Either he is hiding or the organizers are lying!

kinjalshahshah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Yes Kinjal I was not active earlier due to exams and later got too much active that a break became necessary.(excess of everything is bad)So after a break here I'm.๐Ÿ˜‰
I read that u were working on NewYear and Christmas..don't know what to say on this hope u also get your deserved break.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Was it ur final year exams? yes excess of eveything is bad but not of certain mr FAK๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh  how much i wish i can watch his shows again...one funny thing happened one day i was very much near breaking point n i logged off from my work n didnt reciev my managers calls and watched KPKPBT epi1...
thanks dear for ur goodwill, i guess i will get some time off after Jan..hoping on that๐Ÿ˜Š
kinjalshahshah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhr is payal sundas sia jess som my rockstar vidiya n eveyone...busssya?
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Brilliant-

For her maybe๐Ÿ˜† 

Sonam makes confusing statements...Here she dedicates her award to him and the other interview she says the movie did well coz of her.. I dont know what to believe in her case

Sonam,s main problem is her mouth , its high time she should learn to control to speak what ever comes to her mind . One has to be diplomatic specially in this showbiz industry . She needs filter and she herself said that Rhea has used her real traits in the KS. 
  She knows its because of FK and  as for media , it can interpret anyway it wants and can create rifts / controversies very easily . 
                                 As for awards i am least interested , now every other day you will be finding this circus in every other channel .  Filmfare awards have some importance other wise its like bandar baant . Someone mentioned that ZGH was mentioned by Ritesh and surely ZGH and HS must have been seen by most  by just recommendations. Someone  from Pak is in FB and i was asking whats about FK. she told me he is not very much open person but yes comes with surprise and is choosy . 
                                       Be positive , FK is in lime light when Sonam gave him credit , 

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Arjun said..half of the tym sonam herself dnt knw wat she said..
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Shreya..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ You and me almost have the same thinking! ๐Ÿคฃ Tum uski lap me baithti and Me khud hi uske paas aakar, uska haath pakadkar bolti.. Chalo Kuch Bolo? He wud say.. Kya? Me..Kuch Bhi Romantic! Lets make it the most romantic night of our lives..โ˜บ๏ธ
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Can you imagine Kashaf singing this song ? Pictured on Kashaf singing this seductive song to Zaroon . Its just dream which Zasoon must have been hoping to see Kashaf  in  
Just enjoy the song and imagine the tables turned  and shocked Zaroon expressions   .๐Ÿ˜Š

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ehe3u_baahon-mein-chale-aao-zaroon-kashaf_music