BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Brilliant-

Good morning!!

Woke up with a smile coz FK is in town

then saw his pic with Sonam🥺why FK why?
He looks amazing in that pic tho

I woke up with a frown thinking of the busy day ahead and then remembered FK is in town, the frown turned into a smile. As much as I dislike Sonam's acting skills, I feel they make a good pair :) also like the rapport that they share with each other .

But yes, like many others I am also hoping that we get to hear that he is working with PH'a other than that of BFB
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

I woke up with a frown thinking of the busy day ahead and then remembered FK is in town, the frown turned into a smile. As much as I dislike Sonam's acting skills, I feel they make a good pair :) also like the rapport that they share with each other .

But yes, like many others I am also hoping that we get to hear that he is working with PH'a other than that of BFB

They do make a good pair and she has done a lot to make him comfy here😳 I want him to have a major role in this movie...

She has a flim releasing n another one almost done...and humara FK😡 ek pakistani movie bhi nahi kia..

Why is the delay with his Pak films? i just dont understand..
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Good wali mrng ppl
Guys i ws stalking  early morning here ... (as u knw m an official  stalker of dis cc😎) ..n thnkng..that may hz here fr dastaan..mean we all knw its  bit controversial. .so may b chnl ppl want his tk on series..i dnt thnk thy vl edit his scenes..n create new one..bt may b chnl ppl want him to gv his pov..

Its jst my assumption..nthng else...may b it sounds silly..as well 
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Plus i dnt thnk b4b vl strt bfr june ...bcz salman is busy to wind up bajrangi bhaijaan..n heading fr kashmir fr a month long shooting...
Tis movie vl b his frst release of 2015 around sept..

He vl come bk around feb...thn strt shooting fr prdp...

Vaise  b..abi thy r writing script fr b4b
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
I hope he is here to start some project which he signed months back😆 and sign few more..
I hope he stays till Filmfare😉
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Morning all!!! 😳
FK and SK look adorable in those selfies and my my, FK has put on some weight and looks absolutely delicious.  Lucky you, Sonam!😒

And Sonam's caption read 'Look who came to say hi' 😕  Does that mean he 'might' have come here for something else as well.😕 Well, hoping he signs something 😳 
shreya11mehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Brilliant-

I hope he is here to start some project which he signed months back😆 and sign few more..

I hope he stays till Filmfare😉

Sana ff vl b on 21st

I really hope that he vl stay that much long..

Screen awards kb hai any idea

Iifa vl b in feb march i thnk
shreya11mehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Morning all!!! 😳

FK and SK look adorable in those selfies and my my, FK has put on some weight and looks absolutely delicious.  Lucky you, Sonam!😒

And Sonam's caption read 'Look who came to say hi' 😕  Does that mean he 'might' have come here for something else as well.😕 Well, hoping he signs something 😳 

@bold: nice observation. ..

Bt highly optimistic 
UglyDuckling. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

Sana ff vl b on 21st

I really hope that he vl stay that much long..

Screen awards kb hai any idea

Iifa vl b in feb march i thnk

I hope Jitu forces him to stay😆

Screen awards ka pata nahi

Zindagi is declared the "Channel of the Year"👏

Fk and MK got the maximum benefit😃
Edited by -Brilliant- - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Media coverage for FK-SK selfie. 😆

Photo of the day: Fawad Khan and Sonam Kapoor look adorable as they pose for a selfie

IBNLive.com@ibnlivemovies

Fawad Khan and Sonam Kapoor won our hearts with their amazing chemistry in 'Khoobsurat'. One of the most loved on-screen couple of 2014 recently met and they appeared closer than ever. Sonam shared an adorable photo on her Twitter handle with a message that read, 'Look who stopped to say Hi'.

Guess who came to say hi!!  http://t.co/NBGSw1afogpic.twitter.com/v35DrUQn4e

" Sonam Kapoor (@sonamakapoor) January 6, 2015

Sonam Kapoor and Fawad Khan catch up!

January 6, 2015 Bolly-Freak 6930 reads 9 comments 

Sonam Kapoor today caught up with her 'Khoobsurat' co-star Fawad Khan. The two had got close during the shoot of their film and had become good friends. Therefore Fawad decided to pay a visit to his pretty colleague.

Sonam posted the picture on her social networking handle and wrote, "Look who stopped to say Hi'.

Though their movie did not rake in big bucks at the box office, this pair was liked by many. While Sonam is currently busy with the Salman Khan movie 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo', Fawad is now 'reportedly' waiting to shoot his next movie with Sonam - Battle For Bittora.

When 'Khoobsurat' Sonam Kapoor met dashing Fawad Khan!

By Ritika Handoo | Last Updated: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 - 10:15
SHARES
 Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

When 'Khoobsurat' Sonam Kapoor met dashing Fawad Khan!

Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo

New Delhi: The two starred together in a 1980 remake of a classic by the same name. Any guesses? Well, it is fashion conscious Sonam Kapoor and the very suave Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, that we are talking about.

The two had a superb chemistry in 'Khoobsurat' which released last year. Fawad, who had already become a household name in India"all thanks to Zindagi channel's 'Humsafar', was seen in a royal avatar in 'Khoobsurat'.

The two recently met, and Sonam took to her Twitter account for sharing some cool pictures with her fans. She posted: "Guess who came to say hi!!"

Guess who came to say hi!! http://t.co/NBGSw1afog pic.twitter.com/v35DrUQn4e

"Fk http://ift.tt/1Fht9On"

Fk http://t.co/5kgpJR9F5B pic.twitter.com/Ktdv8VoXGG

After looking at these pictures, all we can say is"when do we see you on big screen again Mr FK?