Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 - Page 55

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Was Listening To Bolo Bolo Yesterdayy! Lovely Songg! ❀️❀️ Is The song sung by Fawad?? πŸ€”

I too had the same curiosity. I have found out at the original song writer and singer is Sajjad Ali ( one of the foremost cross over singers from Pakistan ..this is from his album Babiya (released in 1990s).

Many have commented that this tune is "inspired" by the ABBA's  "Lay All you love on me"

There are many cover versions of this song from many bands in Pakistan.

The coke studio season 3 is the exact replica of the original. However there are other versions from EP where riffs (guitar) have been changed.

Last night I was watching this version

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
"This time when I visit India I want to go to all the most talked about holiday destinations like Goa and Kerala."
Good choice of locations, I cannot believe he really said that. But if he is serious, now the the best season πŸ˜‰
Edited by shweta_r - 9 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shweta_r

"This time when I visit India I want to go to all the most talked about holiday destinations like Goa and Kerala."

Good choice of locations, I cannot believe he really said that. But if he is serious, now the the best season πŸ˜‰

Are you day dreaming any bay watch scenes with him πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold: those 2 words have created a whole new itinerary in my mind. πŸ˜†
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Salman sw ks..omg...n he praised fk. .oh..i told u guys ..to gt praising frm A list ppl frm bw is not at all easy...

Bt he nvr took names of ny other actors in his interview...is it a change of approach  in his interview or ...i dnt knw...may b m gtng mad aftr studying so many law books...

Wao..another feather in his cap..aftr gt noticed by hiroo johar aamir khan...kjo..jitu..ekta kapoor. .wao..

Awww hz so much in love wud his wife that gvs her all the credit of his sucess...very gentle. .very humble..😳

I knw i knw..nw if sonam want him to gift elie saab. Or sumthng like that.. .its so obvio..no one cnt afford it..apart frm her papa...πŸ˜‰

Kya baat hai..hz lazy n we r gtng so desperate  fr his new project...hopefully he vl gt bore of doing nothng apart frm ads..n sign some new  project. .bt i doubt..he nvr gt bore of doing nthng...❀️

Bt i like his approach that he is not signung films blindly...hz taking tym to thnk wat ge wana do nxt..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Abt intimacy..mmm..i thnk m fn wid imagination...or i cn say..nw m habitual. .bcz of his shows...everytym i hv to use my brains to imagine...oh  kk idar thy gt intimated. .oh that  tym thy fought thn hw  she is pregnent...blah blah.🀣.

Bt my point is..the project wich excits him most is homosexuality...n guys he quoted it so many tyms..n dis subject surly demands boldness...bcz sujbect is very much sensitive evn here in bw...only 3 films released on dis sujbect  so far..my best frnd nikhil...girlfriend..n other one was directed by onir..i dnt remember the name...

Mmm..his choice n his approach is bit contradictory. ..bt as he said..nvr say nvr...abi m fn wid imagination. ..n his hugs...

In fk words..dkte hai kya hota hai..πŸ€“

Ok..hez in mood of vacations...no probs..goa jao ya kerla..india to ao... nayansukh aisa h mil jaega☺️...
BornHyper thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DefLeppard

Are you day dreaming any bay watch scenes with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

No. Not at all. πŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nevah_mind

@bold: those 2 words have created a whole new itinerary in my mind.πŸ˜†

please divulge the details.
nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

please divulge the details.

like...ummm...when someone talks like "this time when I visit..." indicates a travel plan in place. Vis-a-vis "Next time, when I visit..."
you know...the nitty griity details of the language...πŸ˜ƒ and the convenient interpretations that give me scope to dream that there is a travel plan with dates in place.
Of course, its colloquially speaking and not written grammar usage, AND also the version the journalist pens down, but no harm in thinking and hoping!

oh well...its hope that keeps it all going, doesn't it? πŸ˜Š
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^In other words he wishes to take a holiday in Goa/Kerala APART from the planned itinerary? πŸ˜†
...Annie... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello everyone..! 😊

@Hiral the compilation is superb..best of FK put together...eagerly waiting for the next part... 😊

@Vidya thanks for sharing... I have been looking for EP videos...but most of them that i came across are from live concerts...