Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

i am more interested to know, how they will show a teenage zain and jinni >? plss let this be FK and sonam only, no kids , but let them enact their teenage parts .. and ohh i am so looking forward to Zain's wardrobe, and Jinni talks so much about his chest that i can imagine FK only β˜ΊοΈ

if not supriya pathak, we can have Ratna shah only na.. i liked her

I want to eat Kebabs cooked by ZAK😳
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

Vidya if thy vl hire us fr casting...i vl not pick sonam as lead role...

I vl choose deepika or alia...bcz i saw deepika in aarkshan..n alia hvnt do tis kinda deglamor role...

Vaise jacky is also nice fr the role..

Hmm lead female should be short... as per novel. I dont want to quote my choices here...and create trawl here ;-)

Alia disappinted me in 2 states ...but in Highway she was good.
Deepika... is a smart ass ...does some interesting projects!!

Yup Cyrus will be a Nullwalla out there.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@Payal Di : in SEZ u need to FF first 8 epis without even thinking..πŸ˜† Mekael is just so bad as an actor.. 🀒 but the real deal comes after epi 8 or 9 i guess when Falaq's self discovery starts.πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
BornHyper thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Hello. πŸ€—

Tum sab toh b4b fever se affected ho, I hope the dedication, love and sincerity you have for this project, kapoors also have that. πŸ˜†

Kapoors will have dedication, love and sincerity... Talent is what is questionable πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

okay...wil defo try the shows then Di.πŸ˜‰ also u watched any other shows recently?😳

I completed malal last month, then started with jh which is still going on , it has 23 epis, epi 15 was last.

I guess we are going too off topic here , so will get bck via pm as there is no other option to discuss other recently watched shows. πŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail

shweta and vidya, will u ppl mind if i play Jinni's role and FK my zain ? πŸ˜•πŸ€£

Stay Calm (for us) and Dream On (for Sundas) πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
MaxMayfield thumbnail
 Payel - oh yeah - please do share😳❀️ ahaa...me completed like 2.5 epis πŸ˜† m like hamza-falak and falak and her naani interactions - umera ahmed's dialogues have a lot of depth as alwaysπŸ‘ have heard there is a screw up on direction front later...oh I dont like mikaal at allπŸ˜” actually I couldnt connect much with DES also...pata nahi...kucch jamaa nahi...and he is a showpiece so far here tooπŸ₯±...but will continue for the whole self discovery process that is there later in the show

pehchaan too - sure will start...😳
+++++++++++++++++++

Jesswa - haaπŸ˜† m seeing ur reference to thesis already...there is a lot happening in the epis I saw - the dialogues! wooosh! πŸ‘ except that stupid HS joke that was there - mera dimaag hat gayaπŸ˜³πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
adeel/ aamina yeah😳 I think adeel-marina are paired opposite each other though? and both are ongoing shows re😳

++++++++++++

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shweta_r

Kapoors will have dedication, love and sincerity... Talent is what is questionable πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I would liketo keep mum on that, but would say you surely knows how to hit the nail. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

Stay Calm (for us) and Dream On (for Sundas)🀣🀣🀣

Shweta... red mein hightlight karke... gandhe mind ko chaloo kar diya!
πŸ˜‰

Should we try couch casting... ahem πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
Zyada nahin sirf male lead casting ke liye
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

FK baba ki jai ho, me reading an indian novel for the first time ..

You are not alone here, i love reading but i think this might be the second book of any indian writer i am reading and this one just to see where both characters stand . This kind of language puts me off but Anuja has given the exact picture of UP and elections . How murkier politics becomes in these elections . Its mud slinging match . Just read the half book . I still feel , Anuja should have written the screen play as its her imagination and she can do justice to the characters . I find Surekha Sikri  perfect as seen her in other shows and movies . She is from theater  back ground . Story no doubt is strong  as its the real picture of election times. Zain is intelligent ,suljha hua person where Jinni is naive who was just forced in to this mud . I have read Indian literature but this kind of stuff ,never .