~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 - Page 39

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by pinkeye

And Hiral I hope I can call you hiru ? Hope no issues.
ofcoz yaar😉 call me anything - hiru, halwa, hiriye😳😆 take ur pick😉 😛
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Yup..bechara zain...

It vl b po*ngraphic...jinni image vl ruined rite...

N she is thnking that zain dn all dis...n vl try to disqualify him frm elections...

Jinni will try to get him disqualified ?😲🥱 .. ye kya bakwas hai shreee
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Vaise  i ws thnkng...there is a reporter in b4b..hu vl tk interviews. ..during campaigning. ..i thnk that role vl offered  to cyrus sahukar..bcz frstly. .he iz a vj...role vl suit to him...secondly..he is alwys the part of akfc. ..basically  he vl play himself  if he vl gt the role agn. ..
Bt the scene vl b gud...whr zain vl jog in mrng...n he vl gv his views abt politices...remember ashar scene..whr he was jogging...hayyeee. .

Plus there is a scene whr zain n jinni vl go to red lite  area...if m not wrong...i hope thy wont cut the scene 

Cyrus would be perfect... It appears that he is a good friend of Rhea
Originally posted by DefLeppard

For nani's role i was thinking of supriya pathak... for that shrewd & funny scenes ... shez bang on.

Looks like we are into casting now 😆

And this definitely is not the first time

Off topic, Hiru and Jes , if I am not wrong, you do prefer to watch other pak shows right? So will you watch jackson heights by mehreen jabbar and pehchan by talkhiyan team?? I am in love with this 2 show , I need partners to discuss about it. Please.
okay...wil defo try the shows then Di.😉 also u watched any other shows recently?😳

Hello. 🤗

Tum sab toh b4b fever se affected ho, I hope the dedication, love and sincerity you have for this project, kapoors also have that. 😆
FK baba ki jai ho, me reading an indian novel for the first time ..
Originally posted by shweta_r

And this definitely is not the first time
 shweta and vidya, will u ppl mind if i play Jinni's role and FK my zain ? 😕🤣
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

oh yeah...sure...jackson heights looks interesting - me likes adeel and aamina too😳 m watching SEZ right now...will hopefully watch it in a marathon today for the remaining epis and finish it and start jackson heights epis that aired next😳

jessu - u gona start JH too na?
JH nahi toh..😆 SEZ dekha na,uspe hi thesis kar rhai hoon ab tak..wil give u time to end it ..then bhari bharkam thesis ayenge mere.😛

wow Adeel n Aamina again together in JH?😳 is it an ongoing show?
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

oh yeah...sure...jackson heights looks interesting - me likes adeel and aamina too😳m watching SEZ right now...will hopefully watch it in a marathon today for the remaining epis and finish it and start jackson heights epis that aired next😳

jessu - u gona start JH too na?

Oh okay. I have completed Sez 7 epis then stopped , I dnt know I did not lije meekal in it though I liked him in dur e shahwar.

Me like Adeel Hussain and Aamina sheikh too. In jh, nauman ezaz is fab too. I have completed 9 epis of the series. Still 6 to go to catch up. 😆

Watch pehchan too, that show is one classy portrayal of man woman twisted relationships. Ruko I will send you both the ost and review links.
Originally posted by shweta_r

wow... Hiral, u hit the nail on the head... same emotions but emoted differently... FAK ❤️
IKR  he is fabulous❤️ and thats the case with all set of similar emotions, performed differently for each role! ❤️ if thats not a great actor, dont know what is😳😳