Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

That was When he faced Kashaf! But before dat, He was an Acer! It was mentioned in the opening scene itself! 🀣

But he was NOT a ACER at the ending of  his Educational Life!πŸ˜‰...Kashaf came on top.πŸ˜‰
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shweta...handbag jaisi simple gift. Nah...Zaroon se i expect better!!
Am sure he would shopped for something to improve her libido 🀣 πŸ˜‰

Cuz either way Kashaf was still a ajeeb jigsaw puzzle to him!!!
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Neerjaa..c i dnt hv any prob wid anil saab..n his ph..bcz i saw aisha..n i like the movie...ks yup..khud ko dikane k chakkar mai sk bcm so loud..bt m glad fk gt appreciation even aftr load of flaws..

Anil kapoor do hv load of connection..i read somewhr that ak praised in frnt of amir..wich made amir to watch his series...n compelled him to meet fk..

I thnk i vl consider contract. .like my job..if companies  vl not bond me in any contract. .thn i vl b insecure. N company also...kbi b muje bhar nikal skte..ya j cn leave company. .bt tis contact  help both company n me to b on safer side...

Same as fk...fk knw abt tis contract..if he had some issue..he had choice not to sign contract..fact is he ws aware..

Sonam..mmm...wrkshp organise kre ye log..fr btr result fr b4b...

Screenplay must b dn by anuja herself..bcz she is aware of political  scenerio...

No amazing wrtr cld juhi..n amazing wrtr cld indira ..b4b dnt want thz amazing wrtrs😡

M gld ppl knw him frm his ep days..bt point is. .ff award vl gv him more recognition. ..in case of bw..

My ego vl hurt if he lose the award  to plastic shroff...🀒
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Shweta...handbag jaisi simple gift. Nah...Zaroon se i expect better!!
Am sure he would shopped for something to improve her libido 🀣 πŸ˜‰

Cuz either way Kashaf was still a ajeeb jigsaw puzzle to him!!!

Maybe he bought a jigsaw puzzle for her...πŸ˜† In addition to the reason that you have mentioned, it would also be to challenge her intellect.. πŸ˜›

I am crazy for handbags and probably that is why I guessed it πŸ˜‰
Isa_de thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

@isa - none of us has any clue as to what Gift did Zaroon bring for Kashaf... All of us can take a shot at guessing what it could be..πŸ˜‰

I am completely clueless... Maybe a handbag ? My guess..

Perfumes and Cosmetic Items,Gold Jewellery,Watches:Leather:,or ClothesπŸ˜•
Isa_de thumbnail

Maybe he bought a jigsaw puzzle for her...πŸ˜† In addition to the reason that you have mentioned, it would also be to challenge her intellect.. πŸ˜›

I am crazy for handbags and probably that is why I guessed it πŸ˜‰

Look Zaroon was an expert in gifting gals...🀣 so gal use some grey cells here...πŸ˜‰
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: baks_annie

Yeah..i will from now on.. 😊 I have been following the AT ever since i joined this forum...and then i got busy with end sem exams at the university.. Just got over with them yesterday.. Ab se I'll be more active.. 😊

oh ok. Welcome and enjoy the discussions.
I actually put a request on first page that silent readers should participate in the discussions.

So you have been following Fawad's work since zindagi launched?
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@isa - none of us has any clue as to what Gift did Zaroon bring for Kashaf... All of us can take a shot at guessing what it could be..πŸ˜‰

I am completely clueless... Maybe a handbag ? My guess..

may be a stole or books. πŸ˜†
or a suit may be. JO bhi tha, bechara Zaroon. πŸ˜†

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
+1...for handbags
For his bratish image...jigsaw puzzle or a jack in the box etc would match. But not a Shakuntala devi puzzle book .LOL

Maybe a book.called "Flirting for dummies"

But considering his knowledge of girls likes etc...maybe simple trinket ...maybeEdited by DefLeppard - 9 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Neerjaa, Agree wid you. Im no one to tell him what to do and what not! I trust him more than anything...And I know he was criticized when he signed KS but he outshone even Sonam..😊
Sonam does not stand a chance where acting is concerned . He has his own persona where he will be seen even in a small role .I have known so many people who did not like Sonam but after KS, liked her and it should be called FK,s magic where both had cute chemistry .

Vikram was a character which he played wid ease..!! He knows his craft well! But all I want is He shudnt get typecast ! He shoud explore different roles, genres and Directors.
                           Who we are to tell him what he should do or not . Its just he has instincts what he wants to do .I just said he is just one movie old in this cut throat industry where its kind of becoming private business .
 I dun want him to be doing only the Fluffy Romantic Comedies.. Being The Prince Charming! I want him to work wid Imtiaz Ali, Sanjay Leela Bhansali,  Zoya Akhtar,  Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Yash Raj And Dharma. I know Yash Raj and Dharma are the trade makers in Romance.. But in recent years, they have started making good movies..!! As he himself said once,that he wud love to play the role of a Psycho Serial Killer. So, I want him to work wid directors who know his caliber.. And Yes, Im not trying to be an authority on FK.

Please do not take me wrong that line i wrote about myself . I do not want to say anything when do not know what he has on his platter. And after him being in the Pak industry and in movie ,he is quite ntellegent and smart . He is choosy where dramas are concerned not doing every which comes his way . And we do not know what he is doing now . Nobody wants to miss the train . FK can do any kind of role , just his looks inHS when he comes back dropping Khirad at her friend,s place and listening to his mother , his side face and then thinking the past of Khirad,s talk he has very deep intense killing looks . All above mentioned directors must be aware of him and his skills ,just might be watching which way the wind blows .  Its more of across the line problem

Just the concern of a fan who loves him and wants him get all the sucess. Do Post ur views regarding BFB! Love Reading ur posts and synopsis.

I think  perhaps i am unable to tell what i want to say . FK is not Kapoor,s  relative .His talent which  captured the attention . He needs to have talented directors who bring best from him .