Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkeye

As per aaj tak, ASHK will go on air in 2015 on zindagi. They said its a good news for Fawad khan fans. So it seems both dastaan and ashk are coming up.

They should air numm too.

Also akbari asghari.. Looking forward to watching Ashk on TV. 

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Alsoakbari asghari.. Looking forward to watching Ashk on TV.

I guess we can expect aarman being aired too.

My another guess is zgh will be shown again too, which I am surely waiting for. 😆
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail

As per aaj tak, ASHK will go on air in 2015 on zindagi. They said its a good news for Fawad khan fans. So it seems both dastaan and ashk are coming up.

They should air numm too.

Payaliya!!! 🤗 Thank You for such a good news!! ❤️ So two of FK's shows this 2015?? Greattt!! 🥳 🥳 Aree Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai..!! 😃 So this leaves us wid, Numm,Akbari Asghari, Satrangi, Jutt and Bond, Jeevan Ki Raahon Mein and his telefilms too!! Very soon we'll be singing Hangover Teri Yaadon Ka! Hangover Teri Baaton Ka! 🤣
pinkeye thumbnail
I must say zindagi has a great line up for 2015, i am excited as a viewer.

Shanaya, my guess is zindagi will air Fawad's all projects in due course of time, and even for Sanam Saeed, Mahira and few other actors too.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess we can expect aarman being aired too.

My another guess is zgh will be shown again too, which I am surely waiting for. 😆

Hopefully. 😆 I think India will never get enough of ZGH and rightfully so😳

The shows line up is pretty interesting for this year. 😃
@Payal Dont b so upset dear! 🤗 Im also thinking the same, ki maybe Fawad has 3 film deal wid AKFC! Thats the case wid any newcomer and PH. See, Ali Zafar and Imran Abbas are also entitled to a 3 film deal wid YRF and Vishesh Films.. Irrespective of anything.. My Love for Fawad is sumthing which will always cum first! Although Im disappointed wid this news but still nothing can stop me from being an FK Pankhi..!! And who knows? Maybe he has signed up sumthing other than this? Commercials, Muvies!! Cheer Up! 😊
@Neerjaa No Idea about the book as I havent read it but havent heard too many good comments about it from many of my friends! And Yes..Thats a good thing u did, The makers shud keep the feeling intact. But what my main concern is Neerjaa, that I have heard BFB as being as Woman-Centric Novel.. So Zain here does not have that much of a role.. What my biggest fear is that Fawad maybe typecasted! As it is during KS, he was criticized as being the "flowerpot" as the trailor was launched..!! Thanxx to FK and his brilliant acting skills he managed to shut all mouths but I wudnt like an actor wid his calibre shud be typecasted! As you have the book, Do post its synopsis and ur views about it!! Also, do brief about Zain's Character..
pinkeye thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

@Payal Dont b so upset dear! 🤗 Im also thinking the same, ki maybe Fawad has 3 film deal wid AKFC! Thats the case wid any newcomer and PH. See, Ali Zafar and Imran Abbas are also entitled to a 3 film deal wid YRF and Vishesh Films.. Irrespective of anything.. My Love for Fawad is sumthing which will always cum first! Although Im disappointed wid this news but still nothing can stop me from being an FK Pankhi..!! And who knows? Maybe he has signed up sumthing other than this? Commercials, Muvies!! Cheer Up! 😊

I was not upset any more as such Shanaya. As I told you na yesterday.
Yes I can only hope better and greater things for Fawad as a fan. So all my best wishes to him. Finally its his choice and his destiny will take him where he belongs. His success or failure is not going to change anything in my life primarily , so over worrying is not going to serve any purpose. 😛

Thanks for the vocal tonic. 😃
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi hello all 😃. something sweet to start the new year.😛 Edited by Isa_de - 9 years ago
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fawad Khan's Screen Shots From The Samsung Commercial. 😊
Edited by Isa_de - 9 years ago