Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Congrats on the silver Jubilee to all the members.

Being the silent member that I was I remember how this emerged from the ZGH AT and Jeannie was the person making all the thread then.I dunno why she has disappeared but she deserves a special mention as she created this in the first place,ofcourse with the active participation of Payel,Sundas,Shweta,Kinjal and many more.
And now there are so many people on board taking it forward and making it a nice place to be in.
Lastly,it's been great time for me being here and thanks for having me.

Mention not friend.😃. All FAK dewaanees r welcomed here.🤗
Isa_de thumbnail

Humaima and Fawad top the list for best Bollywood breakthrough

This year saw many artists who took their first step into B- town. Some of them did remarkably well on the silver screen, while others could not make a mark with their very first roles.

Tiger Shroff, the son of Jackie Shroff made his debut in Sajid Nadiadwala's Heropanti'. The film was a moderate success at the boss office and Tiger was noted for his acting prowess and martial art skills.

Surveen Chawla grabbed the eye balls with her dare to bare acts in the film Hate Story 2'. Her bold acting scenes certainly gave her the attention that she desired.

Barbie Handa who is a cousin of both Priyanka Chopra and Parineeti Chopra debuted this year with the movie Zid'. She did hot and steamy scenes in the film. Though the trailer of the movie garnered heavy attention, the movie couldn't do much at the box office.

Patralekha made her debut with Hansal Mehta's hit movie Citylights'. The film won rave reviews and the actress was highly praised for her role that digs deep into the life of a couple surrounded by hardships and despair in a city. Her acting featured an excellent display of emotions and was well appreciated by critics.

Darshan Kumar ruled numerous hearts with his role opposite Priyanka Chopra in Mary Kom'. Though the actress gathered much more praise than him, people definitely loved the new actor. Darshan was on cloud number nine when he got this project with the talented actress, "To be part of a huge film like Mary Kom,' it is a dream-come-true moment for me. Getting launched by Sanjay Leela Bhansali is a big thing. This is my first film release as a lead and I bagged the role after lots of auditions."

The Pakistani actress Humaima Malick made her Bollywood debut with Kunal Deshmukh's Raja Natwarlal'. The film did not receive much success- its plot was deemed foolish by critics and it was said to be unimaginative and drab. Though the actress allured the audience with her sensuous looks in the movie. Humaima was the choice for best Bollywood breakthrough artists.

The Mardaani' actor Tahir Bhasin played the antagonist opposite Rani Mukerji. The crime thriller was a box office hit, and so was the new actor. His performance in the negative role was impactful, and Tahir won words of praise from eminent personalities such as Aamir Khan, who tweeted, "Saw Mardaani yesterday (Sunday)! Must watch, it can happen to anyone! Rani is superb. And so is the new actor who plays the villain, Tahir Raj Bhasin."

Well known in Pakistani TV and cinema, Fawad Khan made his debut with the romantic film Khoosurat'. He was seen romancing Sonam Kapoor and the public loved the chemistry between the Pakistani heartthrob and the pretty actress. The film did very well on the box office and was loved for its adorable romance. Fawad won the Best Bollywood Debut' at Masala Awards 2014'.

Edited by Isa_de - 9 years ago
Isa_de thumbnail

so true😳😆 Edited by Isa_de - 9 years ago
Isa_de thumbnail
Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink
Isa_de thumbnail