~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

~~~~~~~~Welcome to the Appreciation Thread~~~~~~~~
      Fawad Afzal Khan

Hello Everyone,

As we kickstart the new year we also begin our 25th Appreciation Thread of Fawad Khan on Zindagi Forum. Now Fawad has many fans and many appreciation threads devoted to him. So what's so special about this thread you may ask? Well this thread is mainly for those ignorant souls who had no clue of his existence in 2013 and 'discovered' him in 2014. πŸ˜†

He came, He saw and He won hearts of many.❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Zindagi started its telecast in India on 23rd June 2014 with Zindagi Gulzar Hai. Some of us tired of never ending ghise pite soaps on Indian channels decided to sample the new fare from Pakistan. And boy we were hooked and a new star was born in India-the star named Fawad Afzal Khan.

Fawad trueself is his style did a disappearing act while the hoopla around ZGH lasted. We had given up hope that the reclusive Fawad would ever make an appearance beyond his dramas. But God's grace was with us and soon the news was out that Fawad's debut film in Bollywood was ready for release. This AT started initially to track Fawad's debut in BW. A haven where all his pankhis could indulge in unabashed drooling away from prying eyes of the world. πŸ˜³

The first AT started on the day the Khoobsurat trailer was releasedon 21st July 2014. Fingers were crossed that we would hear something from Fawad. Fawad surprised all his fans by landing up for the trailer launch in Mumbai, patiently interacting with the Indian media and also singing for us something he had stopped after the breakup of his band. What more he followed it up with a 1-1 interaction with fans on live chat and we were sold.

Since then there has been no looking back for Fawad in India and this AT. Fawad got a rousing reception in India from the media and his fans. He went from strength to strength in terms of confidence and ease in interacting with the media. The reclusive Fawad was gone and the selfie king was born.πŸ˜†β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

The AT members closely followed Fawad's progress the IF's servers got into some serious hardwork keeping up. 
As we enter the new year Fawad has made it to the various best debut, best dressed and hottest lists of 2014 in India and Pakistan. Not to mention the newsmakers and best actors list on Indian TV thanks to his shows ZGH and Humsafar. Going forward Fawad is set to take a royal turn again in Battle for Bittora along with the team of Khoobsurat. The members of AT are all set to track his BfB journey while we await good tidings of more projects in India and Pakistan in the new year.

Here's wishing that Fawad continues to rule hearts in the Indian subcontinent while the members of this AT continue to make IF servers work harder and harder.

This thread is dedicated to each and every member of this Journey of 25 eventful Appreations/update threads. We met many Fawad fans here, few left, few remain silent , few are always here, few come like a storm and then vanish, and few like me is just addicted
to this thread. so a big thank you to all for this wonderful journey , wishing there are many more celebration threads await all of us. Till then lets celebrate this one.

ENJOY THE MADNESS CALLED FAWAD FEVER FORVER. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Embedded image permalink
Edited by pinkeye - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQhNuRIL4Co

A special dedication to the actor whom we all love and admire.
it is a compilation of scenes of him , only the first part.
Wait for the next one. πŸ˜›

pinkeye thumbnail

pinkeye thumbnail

~~~~ JOURNEY SO FAR~~~~~

Once this thread started on khoobsurat trailer launch day, we never just stooped talking about this actor. The journey has been roller coaster ride. Sometimes we were elated to see Fawad getting acknowledged, appreciated for his work, for his style, for his personality, sometimes were agitated, miffed when he was name called for. The threads saw all our joyous moments, fearful moments, anxious moments and eager moments. But one thing about this place which never changed - love for Fawad and this place. It became one ultimate stop for FAWAD news and now its like a habit for most of us. We just have to come back here every day to see if there is anything new that is there for Fawad khan.

hoping this is just the beginning, and many more exciting days await us and many more eventful threads will be made to appreciate the actor we all love and admire- FAWAD AFZAL KHAN. 

Till then enjoy the Nostalgia. Relive the words spoken by you in admiration for your favourite. Few cooments will surely make you smile. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

APPRECIATION THREAD 1

Appreciation Thread 2

Appreciation Thread 3

Appreciation Thread 4

Appreciation Thread 5

Appreciation Thread 6

Appreciation Thread 7

Appreciation Thread 8

Appreciation Thread 9

Appreciation Thread 10

Appreciation Thread 11

Appreciation Thread 12

Appreciation Thread 13

Appreciation Thread 14

Appreciation Thread 15

Appreciation Thread 16

Appreciation Thread 17

Appreciation Thread 18

Appreciation Thread 19

Appreciation thread 20

Appreciation Thread 21

Appreciation Thread 22

Appreciation Thread 23

Appreciation Thread 24

on 25th Thread, a request, Fawad admirers who are still silent, do join us in the madness and to all chatterboxes here, keep talking. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
for the man, keep smiling FK always. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

ridzisharma80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KING OF ROMANCE
FAWAD KHAN

Fawad Fawad Fawad...!!!πŸ˜›
Just crazy about u...For me u r d king of romance...❀️

You have crossed all d limits of acting...whether it's romance,funny scene,emotions or anger...u hav won millions of hearts including me...You tap into emotions when you are in character, whether it's zaroon or asher...
Mashallah, you are born to act...your looks,killer smile, style everything attract any one...cnt just express in words...love u forever...😊
Edited by ridzisharma80 - 9 years ago
ridzisharma80 thumbnail
Beautiful thread!!!πŸ˜›
At 25!!! Dat means silver...!!!wow!! I wish we can make 25 more appreciation thread on FAK...😊

Thank u all who took part in making dis thread so beautiful...😳
Edited by ridzisharma80 - 9 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail

A Big thank you to all AT makers. Firstly Indu_IF who created the update thread for all khoobsurat related news, Jeannie for being that patient with all of us during crazy khoobsurat promotion times and continued making threads without much complaints. Miss you here till date Jeannie. Nora and Isa who helped us to sail through by creating next two threads. Last but not the least my dearest friend Shweta who I depend upon to create ATs when I cannot for various reasons. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
A big hug to you for every thing my frined as I know you will be there for this place as no matter what for you only FK matters. πŸ˜›πŸ€— 

A special thank you for being patient with my rants, mumblings and craziness and apologies too if I ever hurt anybody with my words, never intended too.

For  helping in creating 25th thread , would like to thank few people-

JES for that beautiful banner .

All the creation makers of zindagi crations gallery, I have only used frrrebies. So hope no one would be offended.πŸ˜†

Shreya aka Rockchicgirl for that lovely write up for the first post. β­οΈπŸ‘

Hiral aka Hiral_ Halwa whose Vm is awaited for the thread. Waiting Hiral impatiently.

and last but not the least, the biggest phangirl of this thred Sundas aka Harshu.sundas , where are you? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Pic Credits- Twiiter and Google, original uploaders.
kinjalshahshah thumbnail
Whooo... our Love for Fawad Amazing Khan turned 25πŸ₯³ 
Congo to all lovely beautiful fellas here...Payal jaani first post looking greatπŸ‘πŸΌ

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woohoo.. 25th thread. Congrats ladies.πŸ₯³So proud to be a fan of this man called Fawad Afzal Khan.❀️
Payel, fab job on the first post. Looks absolutely great!πŸ‘πŸΌ
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Raise a toast to the one and only Fawad Khan... Silver jubilee AT and many more to come