Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainanaksh

Originally posted by Mini2013

I agree with Riddhi...
I too find it odd...
akshara's is good mother and wife too but when naitik really needs her she shows least care about him...entirely my pov...there is no need to sacrifice happiness all the time for the sake of others...

I somewhere naitik meets with an accident..if so I will be happy becoz atleast now aks spends some time with naitik
ya it would be good if he meets with an accident..atleast she will care for naitik..and then he will be her first priority..
but i think cvs don't want this..

yes cvs are always anti to usAngry
they show unwanted tracks and leave interesting tracks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStars

NAKSHMYJAAN IF-Rockerz
NAKSHMYJAAN
NAKSHMYJAAN

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged

I agree with Riddhi...
I too find it odd...
akshara's is good mother and wife too but when naitik really needs her she shows least care about him...entirely my pov...there is no need to sacrifice happiness all the time for the sake of others...

I somewhere naitik meets with an accident..if so I will be happy becoz atleast now aks spends some time with naitik
ya it would be good if he meets with an accident..atleast she will care for naitik..and then he will be her first priority..
but i think cvs don't want this..

yes cvs are always anti to usAngry
they show unwanted tracks and leave interesting tracks
yes they rae so much eager to show jas varsha ka funky shunky online store..
ke naksh ke liye unke paas time kaha..
*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Raina a very good topic to debate because I'm really fed up with the change in character of Akshara as well as Naitik off late. 

Yes, I agree with you that Akshara takes her husband Naitik for granted and instead for understanding what he has Point of view she is more concerned for others in the house.(that is fine too, but at least understand your husband too) And here the situation is completely settled, we all know that Rashmi is going through a bad phase in her marriage but she is the only one who gifted Babymoon tickets to Naksh so that they can have some relief time together and she made sure that her bhaiya-bhabhi goes on babymoon. Rashmi too needed personal space to take decisions in her life and she was with her mother in law who loves her like a daughter. So Akshara can go for babymoon for herself. Naitik is right here, there is no need to compromise their happiness for other things happening in house, especially when the person (Rashmi)who is going through a difficult time wanted them to go.
so in all this, Akshara can be good bahu etc but not the bestest wife. And here we are talking about Akshara and not Hina or Karan or any other actor.

I want old Akshara back. She is not old akshara anymore. She gives too much advises to everyone in house which I don;t like. She is too wise to be of her age. She don't get excited. She don't say sorry easily and don;t do mistakes. She is just too perfect to believe that she is real, hence it look more unreal. 

I also want Naitik to stop saying sorry for silly things. Like today only, Naitik and Akshara had different thoughts but he said sorry for nothing. What is this?! Naitik's character is much more real and believable. He cares for Akshara and also for others. He is more practical. But I would want him to be more strong in decision making. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarsnivedha_123NAKSHMYJAAN----varsha05---

NAKSHMYJAAN IF-Rockerz
NAKSHMYJAAN
NAKSHMYJAAN

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
true dev..fistly members needs to think that we are talking about character not the actor..so yeh tareget aur non target..it dosn't matter for us..
we are here to talking about akshara and naitik..and yes akshara has become a most perfect character of this show..a character who can give advises..solve problems..and do chinta for others..in real life there is only god who can do these things..the orignality of her character is totally lost..
she has time to do every thing..but no time her unborn baby and for her husband..
and naitik has become a dumbo type character..who is always behind akshara..ready to do haa me haa milao..sorry akshara..apna khayal rakhiye akshara..that's it..
but atleast he is more real than her..a person needs rest..care for herself..but no she never listens naitik..and that's irritate me..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarsdesiresnivedha_123*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged

true dev..fistly members needs to think that we are talking about character not the actor..so yeh tareget aur non target..it dosn't matter for us..
we are here to talking about akshara and naitik..and yes akshara has become a most perfect character of this show..a character who can give advises..solve problems..and do chinta for others..in real life there is only god who can do these things..the orignality of her character is totally lost..
she has time to do every thing..but no time her unborn baby and for her husband..
and naitik has become a dumbo type character..who is always behind akshara..ready to do haa me haa milao..sorry akshara..apna khayal rakhiye akshara..that's it..
but atleast he is more real than her..a person needs rest..care for herself..but no she never listens naitik..and that's irritate me..

Raina
You know what, I seriously don;t care now about mixing of characters and actors. I just try to ignore nonsense. LOL

yup, I agree. Akshara is looking more fake in real now. Originality is gone already. And as she has no time for herself hence she always gets problems of miscaregae etc. 

No, I don't agree much. Naitik still has some characterisation left. But yup, we can clearly see creatives showing dominance of akshara's thoughts over others views just to show women empowerment which is gradually destroying this show. 

Sometimes I even think that they should leave Akshara alone, then she will understand about herself. LOL Not only Naitik, even we are fed up of akshara's careless attitude.

yup, Naitik is more real. Yup, Akshara just do what she feels good, she is Not innocent Akshara anymore. She is not real Akshara anymore. And I doubt if we will get our Akshara back in the show.
menaka224 Newbie
menaka224
menaka224

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
If Akshara's character is not real then I really feel naitik's character is too un -realistic..A person who only dreams & want to do romance every time with his wife...so un realistic in ten yrs. of marriage where life is so hectic..It was naitik who pin-ponted Akshara for every  careless ness or not giving priorty to his family when  the show started..For that He always try to fight with Akshara on every single issue..whether the case of nandini, rashmi & all ..What a way to jugde Akshara's character here for some members..Naitik  character is more of a drama baazi instead  of Akshara..Is Akshara alone problem solver ,  I feel naitik too in this case..Akshara can't do anything without the concern of naitik & others...I am n't bothered what others feel but I must say I watch this show for only & only Akshara becoz I relate myself more to her instead of naitik...This is what naitik  whose priorty changes according to his wishes..sometimes more family concern & sometimes wife or his son..If more concern for a family for any bahu will be given the name jagat mata or unrealistic or un-originality here, then I feel no home will  be happy fully in  real...I feel more proud of Akshara's character instead of naitik..I am totally with Akshara's character &  I wish Creatives will continue with this approach in future too...Caring for any one is a very big asset in any one personality..& Akshara's character belong to this category..WELL DONE & SO PROUD OF AKSHARA...

Edited by menaka224 - 30 December 2014 at 7:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha21priyal11hinakhan24

nisha21 Newbie
nisha21
nisha21

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I an new here but here some posts are one sided I feel..Every one feels according to naitik's pt. of views..I can't understand where Akshara is wrong...Why most posts after her ?..Don't you feel you ppl. are biased..Is Akshara's life run according to naitik's wishes only..Why in this modern world?..She cares for everyone equally...what you ppl. wish  she will spend all her time with duggu & naitik only & leave elders or other members  in the family...It's not possible my dear in real life when you live in joint family..As a viewer I feel Akshara's character is more realistic than anyone..I am with Akshara's character completely..This forum is run by few members who every time feel about naitik's pt.of views..Here few others are also who feel in a different way...I am happy with creatives for showing Akshara's character as great one who understands, cares, helpful to any one, responsible& caring towards each family member equally..not selfish in nature..she gives respect to everyone..A true class of Woman..HATS OFF TO HER..I salute her..

Edited by nisha21 - 30 December 2014 at 7:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyal11hinakhan24

Go to top