India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

why always akshara ?? (Page 2)

NAKSHMYJAAN IF-Rockerz
NAKSHMYJAAN
NAKSHMYJAAN

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:40am | IP Logged
i really don't know about baby moon ROFL whether it is for naksh romance or for baby..but my problem is naitik always think about akshara..he cares for her..that's why he is ready to go (may be..)
but why she is not understand his intentions..
its not only for this time..but she never accept any other proposal of naitik ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStars*Dev.*

lavanya77 Newbie
lavanya77
lavanya77

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Some ppl here every time find faults in Akshara's character, where were you all when naitik did mistake & take Akshara's character for granted?...Is taking your child for outing is such a big crime for you ppl..Here posts are mostly one sided..Always in favor of naitik & mostly against Akshara...But reality is that Akshara is the most favored & lovable character in yeh rista,  That's why Hina in top most 4 most favorable actress becoz of Akshara.. I can write so many things here...Akshara is the best  who care for each & every character equally in the show  not like others who think of themselves first...I watched this show just for Akshara's character..This is my view.

Edited by lavanya77 - 30 December 2014 at 3:43am
NAKSHMYJAAN IF-Rockerz
NAKSHMYJAAN
NAKSHMYJAAN

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavanya77

Some ppl here every time find faults in Akshara's character, where were you all when naitik did mistake & take Akshara's character for granted?...Is taking your child for outing is such a big crime for you ppl..Here posts are mostly one sided..Always in favor of naitik & mostly against Akshara...But reality is that Akshara is the most favored & lovable character in yeh rista, That's why Hina in top most 4 most favorable actress becoz of Akshara.. I can write so many things here...Akshara is the best who care for each & every character equally in the show not like others who think of themselves first...I watched this show just for Akshara's character..This is my view.
no its not a crime dear..but ho said that akshara denies the trip for naksh..as naitik don't want to take him..
his concren is his wife and her health...but her concern is family..
i am not saying she has too manofy his all wishes..but u can see what his wish..
NAKSHMYJAAN IF-Rockerz
NAKSHMYJAAN
NAKSHMYJAAN

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshanakshiran

Originally posted by rainanaksh

Originally posted by Riddhi28

I partly agree with you Raina
She is very responsible towards Duggu but not towards Naitik
Why always he has to listen what she says
Yes and I do agree that Akshara takes Naitik for granted.
Poor Naitik
Sometimes I really feel very sad for him
She is a very good bahu , beti , behen , bhabhi , mom but somewhere not the Bestest Wife
Just my opinion
I love Hina Di and Karan Bhaiyya very much and their sizzling chemistry
true yaar..she takes him granted..
there was a scene in saturday episode..when naitik was in his room may be crying for rashmi..akshara came and ready to apply balm on his head..but he denies..and she was about to leave from there..ROFL
but if other person was there except naitik..kya wo waha se jaati..noo..jab tak saara dukh..saari pareshani..kam na karti..tab tak to nahi..
these are small small things..that's why i am saying this..

bcoz she know tht naitik kuch der akela rehna chahta hai isi liye akshar room se chali gayi

ohh wow..ROFL
par agar waha choti maa hoti tab..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStars

akshara456 Newbie
akshara456
akshara456

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Why Akshara always targetted here?..Can some one explain me...it's not her health priorty, it's only a matter of spending time with Akshara...sorry dear can't agree with u., first of all...Is Akshara's dialogue to take duggu with them for outing becoz of family members too in tensive mood becoz of rashmi's divorce talk will give u all a reason to say that naitik is her last priorty then what can  I say? but definitely not agree with u on such reason...not a way to judge a character..Where are naitik's concern about her sister now..How can he thinks of only Akshara here not for his son duggu & also for his sister rashmi..no one can go any where easily in real life if some one in the family is in some problem...face realities of life not always to think either naitik's or Akshara's point of views...I am neither against naitik nor Akshara here but my view pt. is different from u.

Edited by akshara456 - 30 December 2014 at 4:16am

monikasharma1NAKSHMYJAAN

----varsha05--- IF-Rockerz
----varsha05---
----varsha05---

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by varshanakshiran

Originally posted by Riddhi28

I partly agree with you Raina
She is very responsible towards Duggu but not towards Naitik
Why always he has to listen what she says
Yes and I do agree that Akshara takes Naitik for granted.
Poor Naitik
Sometimes I really feel very sad for him
She is a very good bahu , beti , behen , bhabhi , mom but somewhere not the Bestest Wife
Just my opinion
I love Hina Di and Karan Bhaiyya very much and their sizzling chemistry
true yaar..she takes him granted..
there was a scene in saturday episode..when naitik was in his room may be crying for rashmi..akshara came and ready to apply balm on his head..but he denies..and she was about to leave from there..ROFL
but if other person was there except naitik..kya wo waha se jaati..noo..jab tak saara dukh..saari pareshani..kam na karti..tab tak to nahi..
these are small small things..that's why i am saying this..

bcoz she know tht naitik kuch der akela rehna chahta hai isi liye akshar room se chali gayi

ohh wow..ROFL
par agar waha choti maa hoti tab..
naitik akshara ka pati hai so wo janti hai ki naitik ko iss waqt kiski jaroorat hai
and choti maa u know na tht choti maa always share her prob with akshara
NAKSHMYJAAN IF-Rockerz
NAKSHMYJAAN
NAKSHMYJAAN

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshara456

Why Akshara always targetted here?..Can some one explain me...it's not her health priorty, it's only a matter of spending time with Akshara...sorry dear can't agree with u., first of all...Is Akshara's dialogue to take duggu with them for outing becoz of family members too in tensive mood becoz of rashmi's divorce talk will give u all a reason to say that naitik is her last priorty then what can I say? but definitely not agree with u on such reason...not a way to judge a character..Where are naitik's concern about her sister now..How can he thinks of only Akshara here not for his son duggu & also for his sister rashmi..no one can go any where easily in real life if some one in the family is in some problem...face realities of life not always to think either naitik's or Akshara's point of views...I am neither against naitik nor Akshara here but my view pt. is different from u.
agree with u dear..
but u can see that she was ready to gav her tickets to namishma..and so as naitik..beacuse everyone force her to go..right..and she agree..but why for naitik she said that ghar me problem hai and all..why so much partiality..
and for us naksh are equal..we never targetted akshara..or naitik..
but its their nature that's why we think like this..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStars

--neeru-- Goldie
--neeru--
--neeru--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:39am | IP Logged
i dunno think so akshi alwaysresponsible towards every1 n ya she cares natik too there is no need show it every time some relationship like husband wife there is no need of any talk or extra care only trust n understand honi chayie n natik understand dis  but for other relationships there is need to show them that they r responsible towadrs them n care them kyunki usme dikhawa chaiye kyunki there is not a love like that u love like ur spouse but not husband wife relationship who to eshaas hi kafi hai  

NAKSHMYJAAN----varsha05---

Go to top