NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
We have already seen many times..that naitik always said to akshara that..in her list his number is always in last position..but now he is soo much undestanding towards akshara..that this line is faded..
akshara is good bahu..behen..beti..jethani..nanand and all..she always there for every relationship..
she can see their pain..love..gussa...and care for her..so she wants their happiness too..
but but but..
this is not my post..
my question is..
if she can see all this..then why not for naitik..why she takes her realation towards him for granted..and not only for naitik sometimes for duggu too..
how can a wife who can all solve all the problems of others..not able to see her husband's love and care..
so frinds can u pls tell me..my points are wrong or right..?
is akshara always take granted her relationship with NAITIK and NAKSH..only for other's happiness.. ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
honestly i dont think akshara neglects anyone... she is a good wife and mother along with all the above... 
but fans just want to see them lovey dovey all the time which doesnt happen... and cant happen... if they are all lovey dovey all the time there is no anticipation ...  and it can get boring very easily... 
NoMoreAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I partly agree with you Raina
She is very responsible towards Duggu but not towards Naitik
Why always he has to listen what she says
Yes and I do agree that Akshara takes Naitik for granted.
Poor Naitik
Sometimes I really feel very sad for him
She is a very good bahu , beti , behen , bhabhi , mom but somewhere not the Bestest Wife
NoMoreAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Naitik
She is a very good bahu , beti , behen , bhabhi , mom but somewhere not the Bestest Wife
Just my opinion
I love Hina Di and Karan Bhaiyya very much and their sizzling chemistry
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

honestly i dont think akshara neglects anyone... she is a good wife and mother along with all the above...

but fans just want to see them lovey dovey all the time which doesnt happen... and cant happen... if they are all lovey dovey all the time there is no anticipation ... and it can get boring very easily...

here e too don't want naksh for all the time lovey dovey..but here the question is why not she manofy naitik atleast for a single time..
yesterday in precap when naitik said to her we should go for a babymoon..but then waht she said.there is problem in our house..is this a lovey dovey or a neglection towrads naitik's feeling ?
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riddhi28

Poor Naitik
Just my opinion
I love Hina Di and Karan Bhaiyya very much and their sizzling chemistry

true yaar..she takes him granted..
there was a scene in saturday episode..when naitik was in his room may be crying for rashmi..akshara came and ready to apply balm on his head..but he denies..and she was about to leave from there..🤣
but if other person was there except naitik..kya wo waha se jaati..noo..jab tak saara dukh..saari pareshani..kam na karti..tab tak to nahi..
these are small small things..that's why i am saying this..
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainanaksh

here e too don't want naksh for all the time lovey dovey..but here the question is why not she manofy naitik atleast for a single time..
yesterday in precap when naitik said to her we should go for a babymoon..but then waht she said.there is problem in our house..is this a lovey dovey or a neglection towrads naitik's feeling ?

i think it is being responsible... if my sister is going through tension like this then I wouldnt wanna go either... so what is the problem???? yes it was rashmi's idea... she has done her duty realizing akshara needs rest... and the whole babymoon thing isnt for them to romance it was to give akshara time to relax... and akshra being a woman understand the rashmi will need support... divorce isnt an easy thing... i am surprised that naitik wants to go to babymoon knowing that his sister needs his support... 

right now Naman looks a better brother than naitik... (i know i am opening a door for being bashed here... but it is true... I have been there and I know that you can act as strong as you want but at the end of the day... its the support from your family that pulls you through)

As for akshara... location doesnt change situation... if akshara is concerned about rashmi at home she will remain equally concerned if not more if she goes away...

there are many ways to ensure that akshara takes care of herself beside going away... 
CuRlyTalEs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainanaksh

true yaar..she takes him granted..
there was a scene in saturday episode..when naitik was in his room may be crying for rashmi..akshara came and ready to apply balm on his head..but he denies..and she was about to leave from there..🤣
but if other person was there except naitik..kya wo waha se jaati..noo..jab tak saara dukh..saari pareshani..kam na karti..tab tak to nahi..
these are small small things..that's why i am saying this..

bcoz  she know tht naitik kuch der akela rehna chahta hai isi liye  akshar room se chali gayi

NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
i really don't know about baby moon 🤣 whether it is for naksh romance or for baby..but my problem is naitik always think about akshara..he cares for her..that's why he is ready to go (may be..)
but why she is not understand his intentions..
its not only for this time..but she never accept any other proposal of naitik 🤣
lavanya77 thumbnail
Some ppl here every time find faults in Akshara's character, where were you all when naitik did mistake & take Akshara's character for granted?...Is taking your child for outing is such a big crime for you ppl..Here posts are mostly one sided..Always in favor of naitik & mostly against Akshara...But reality is that Akshara is the most favored & lovable character in yeh rista,  That's why Hina in top most 4 most favorable actress becoz of Akshara.. I can write so many things here...Akshara is the best  who care for each & every character equally in the show  not like others who think of themselves first...I watched this show just for Akshara's character..This is my view. Edited by lavanya77 - 9 years ago