Thanks for such a sweet replySmile

THEfanOFheartz IF-Sizzlerz
THEfanOFheartz
THEfanOFheartz

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by humairaa1

Originally posted by THEfanOFheartz

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HugHiSmileHug
Sorrry for the late reply you know how it's like exams and allLOLI totally understand, you're forgivenWink
Superb chapters as promised i read them and the chapters were amazing and written superblyClapThank you
I loved every line within the text i liked how it flows and never seems to bore me. {Knowing me i easily do get boredLOL}Thank you, glad it didn't bore youI like how the story is unfoldingThank you,I really feel sorry for Uday but hey his smile buddy is there soon or later he'll forget his high school gfLOL. Please do continue i want Uday and Manyata too meet, i want Uday to meet his smile buddyLOLWill update soonWinkAnd aww i have a feeling Vijay and Unnati in this story are going to be together. Vijay will fall for herLOLYou're rightaha I love Rohan and Manyata's nok jhokLOLToo cute!HeartLOLThank youGet rid of Ayaan as soon as possibleLOL{give him to meROFLONLY if he's sexyLOLEvil Smile}Lol, I wish I could but he plays quite an important role in this story, lol, you can defiantly take himLoool u sure?LOLLOLI love Jay she's adorable better than the TV oneROFLThank you{Kidding}@Thanks for the PM'sLOLPleasure
Please do continue soon till then tc!!HeartWill update soon and take careWink Please do i'll be waitingWink LOL
Hug

Thanks for such an amazing and beautiful replySmile 
Aww yw dear!!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

humairaa1

Abcd8900 Groupbie
Abcd8900
Abcd8900

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
H.U.M.A.I.R.A.A.A.A.A PLEASE UPDATE KR DO??Ermm

humairaa1

humairaa1 Goldie
humairaa1
humairaa1

Posted: 19 July 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by humairaa1

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HugHiSmileHug
Sorrry for the late reply you know how it's like exams and allLOLI totally understand, you're forgivenWink
Superb chapters as promised i read them and the chapters were amazing and written superblyClapThank you
I loved every line within the text i liked how it flows and never seems to bore me. {Knowing me i easily do get boredLOL}Thank you, glad it didn't bore youI like how the story is unfoldingThank you,I really feel sorry for Uday but hey his smile buddy is there soon or later he'll forget his high school gfLOL. Please do continue i want Uday and Manyata too meet, i want Uday to meet his smile buddyLOLWill update soonWinkAnd aww i have a feeling Vijay and Unnati in this story are going to be together. Vijay will fall for herLOLYou're rightaha I love Rohan and Manyata's nok jhokLOLToo cute!HeartLOLThank youGet rid of Ayaan as soon as possibleLOL{give him to meROFLONLY if he's sexyLOLEvil Smile}Lol, I wish I could but he plays quite an important role in this story, lol, you can defiantly take himLoool u sure?LOLLOLYipI love Jay she's adorable better than the TV oneROFLThank you{Kidding}@Thanks for the PM'sLOLPleasure
Please do continue soon till then tc!!HeartWill update soon and take careWinkPlease do i'll be waitingWinkLOLThanks
Hug

Thanks for such an amazing and beautiful replySmile
Aww yw dear!!!Hug

THEfanOFheartz

humairaa1 Goldie
humairaa1
humairaa1

Posted: 19 July 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abcd8900

H.U.M.A.I.R.A.A.A.A.A PLEASE UPDATE KR DO??Ermm

I'm so sorry, I will update soon
It's just that I've been so busy lately that I hardly have time to write
But I'm hoping to update tomorrow, we'll see

Abcd8900

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
sweetie update plz Cry

humairaa1

humairaa1 Goldie
humairaa1
humairaa1

Posted: 01 August 2015 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteariya

sweetie update plz Cry

I'm so sorry, I've been so busy lately that it's actually quite shocking but I'll try and post an update tomorrow...but it may not be as long as expected Unhappy
preya_radev Goldie
preya_radev
preya_radev

Posted: 02 August 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
hey humairaa... first of all really sorry for the late reply as i had exams going on,,, and my second grandma had passed away and also some family problems so wasnt able to read ur update... but now im back..coming to the update it was fav

loved chapter 8,,, it was awesome...so unnati will be going to receive mr smile buddy...just loved unnati and manyata convo...just loved uday and unnati interaction... poor girls were thinking uday is coming to them but he walked right past them... so uday is mr smily buddy.. cant wait for manveer to meet...

chapter 9 was amazing...lol i was laughing when unnati thought manyata friend would be more like vijay...lol vijay made me laugh with he line when uday introduced him...  i can actually imagine him speaking like that...awww loved how vijay couldnt stop staring at unnati...loved unnati and manyata convo loved how they speak to each other... poor unnati had to go on date because of manyata..i wonder in that flashback scene was that girl manyata...

coming to chapter 10 it was fab...the way everyone said surprise to manyata she didnt like it as it reminded her something and also she kept looking at that one table which gies me a doubts that manveer were connected in the past but something happened that separated them... i wonder wt will happen when they see each other face to face...liked how rohan tried to cheer manyata up...seriously want to know wt happened in that past as manyata was trembling to take the ice cream...i like rohan he is actually a cool person... aww it was actually sweet when manyata hugged the ice cream man...omg i was actually laughing relaising that when rohan hugs manyata she will get all ice cream over her,...uday and manyata convo was good as smile buddy both unaware of each other identity...i was cracking up with the last scene of manyata and rohan... do update next part soon and thanks for the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

humairaa1Twinkle_alisha

Go to top