sanah12
sanah12

Posted: 13 April 2015 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Super awesome updateClap
Loved it to the core!!!!!
Oww manyata has to go back 
N uv just came to chicago
Wonder how they will meet...
but its all planned by the hands of destiny of when where n how they will meet...  LOL I know I'm being abit dramatic by giving this dialogue ROFL
Aryaan is sweet n funny but no1 caan compete our prince UVWink
Beautifully written update
Continue soon
Thanx 4 the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

humairaa1

preya_radev Goldie
preya_radev
preya_radev

Posted: 17 April 2015 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
hey hows u?
amazing updated really loved it to the core... loved manyata and ds convo was really sweet and how ds was telling komal to rest... was that manyata who dashed against uday by accident... really loved the scene between unnati and manyata and a little bit of aryan at the airport... unnati and manyata didnt feel like leaving each other do update next part soon and thanks for the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

humairaa1Twinkle_alisha

Twinkle_alisha IF-Rockerz
Twinkle_alisha
Twinkle_alisha

Posted: 18 April 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Heyy Sis How R U.. Smile Well Sis I'm Extremely $orry Becox I'm Pretty Much Late... But What To Do University Life Is Hell Tiring... And Just Today My Mids Had Been Finished So Thought For To Read Ur Updates... Smile And When I Just Started To Read Chap 7 I Found Out That I Missed Chap 6 Update... Then After That I Again Read Ur $tory From Chap 1 Becox I Totally Forgot That... Sorry For That... Unhappy

Now Coming To Update 6
After Reading It I Feel Like Uday And Manyata ManVeer Had Their Painful Past With Each... The Girl Who Said I Hate U Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh Was None Other Than Manyata.. And Uday Thinking Of A Girl In Gym Was Manyata... But What Had Happened In Their Past Which Separates Them... And Now That Boy-Girl Chat That Boy Was Coming To Chicago Was Uday And Girl Was Manyata.. So It Means That They Doesn't Know Each Other.. Interesting... Smile And On Other Side Manyata Had Given A Lovely Punishment To Unnati For Checking Out Her MSGs... And Poor Unnati... Big smile And Wowww Unnati Had Secret Admirer And Manyata Texts Him Was Cute For Finding Out Truth That Who Is The Person Actually... But The Most Cute Part Was Unnati Forgiving Manyata, As She Did It For Own Good Of Unnati... Smile

Update 7
Vijay Uday Brotherly Relations R Too Good... Smile Never Saw That In Serial And Serial Too Ended Quickly... Unhappy That Was Lovely Part That Uday Switched On The Phone And Was Smiling At Something... What Was That... ???? And The Way Vijay Told Uday That Is Uday Is Travelling In Airplane And Uday's Answer Was Too Good... Smile Ohh Now Komal Is Not Okayyy... When I Read DS Talking To Manyata About Komal's Health So I Thought That Was A Lie As EveryOne Wanted To Meet Manyata As Its Been Much Long Time So Thought Of This Idea... And When I Proceeds My Reading DS And Komal Convo Told Me Its Serious Not A Lie... I Hope Komal Get Soon Welll... Smile But Wait Uday Just Came To Chicago And Manyata Leaving... Unhappy This Wasn't To Happen... Unhappy They Have To Met Each Other... But U... Angry Now Manyata Is Going So How Uday Will Meet His Smile Buddy Friend... Unhappy He Would Wait For Her...But No She Will Not Be Here To Receive Him All Thanks To U... Unhappy And Aryan I Don't Know Why I Hate Him... And Uday Feeling Manyata's Presence Means According To Uday The Gym's Girl Or The Girl Which Was Thought By Uday In Gym. Feeling Her Presence... Nyccc... Smile And ManVeer Incidently Touching Each Other Feeling Electric Current Was Thumbs Up And They Couldn't See Each Others Face All Thanks To Crowd... Unhappy But I Have Feeling That U Would Introduce ManVeer With Each Other In Present Which Will Give Them Great Great Shock... Smile If Its True Then Do It Quick As I Can't Wait For ManVeer Meeting And I'm Hell Desparate To Know About ManVeer's Past...

Plzzz Continue It Sis... Smile Post Next Chapter Quickly As Soon As Possible... Smile Thank You For The PM... Smile And Yes Last Thing Do Forgive Me Me About Being Much Late... Smile Take Care Sis... Smile Love You... Smile

humairaa1

humairaa1 Goldie
humairaa1
humairaa1

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi.k.

yay first to comment Big smilevery good update dear... Thank you manyata and uday feeling electric current was very cute... Aww, Thank you loved it completely SmileGlad you did do continue soonWill update soon n thanx for the pm My pleasure Wink

Thank you for the lovely reply Smile

simi.k.

Twinkle_alisha IF-Rockerz
Twinkle_alisha
Twinkle_alisha

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Heyy Sis How's U... Smile And The Pic Which U Attached With The Story Was Beautiful And Lovely... Smile Thumbs Up And Sis When R U Planning To Update The Next Part... Its Like Its Been An Ages U Didn't Update It... And Now Plzzz Update... Pretty Plzzz... Big smile

humairaa1

Go to top