Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Smile Buddy (Page 14)

humairaa1 Goldie
humairaa1
humairaa1

Posted: 08 April 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

Awesome update Humairaa. Aww, thank you di Manyata and Unnati were as cute as ever. Thank you I'm just as curious as Manyata is ; about Unnati's secret admirer Wink. Hope we discover who it is real soon Smile. Vijay really bugs Uday a lot LOL, but he's so sweet anyways. Totally agree with you Eager to read more, do continue soon! will update soonWink

Thanks for the lovely reply diSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

humairaa1 Goldie
humairaa1
humairaa1

Posted: 09 April 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I just want to thank all of you.
You guys have been so supportive and sweet just love you guys
Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi.k.cuteariya

humairaa1 Goldie
humairaa1
humairaa1

Posted: 09 April 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Chapter 7

In Manyata's room

Tring...tring...

Manyata answers the phone.

Manyata: Hey Man, how you?

Women: Good afternoon Manyata

Manyata bit her a side of her tongue and closed her eyes as a reflex - as soon as she heard the person's voice on the other side.

Manyata: Good afternoon to you too, Dadisaheb. I'm so sorry, I saw Ma's number and assumed that it would be her.

DS: I know beta but how many times did I tell you that I like it when you call me DS like when you were small?

Manyata: Sorry DS, love you

DS: Anyway how are you?

Manyata: I'm as usual, as good as a fiddle...how are you and everyone at home?

DS: I'm fine, everyone is fine here...actually, I called you to tell you that Komal isn't well and...

Cut in by Manyata who sounded alarmed: What happened to Ma? Is she ok?

DS smiled to herself: Manyata beta, Komal is just a bit sick and was wondering if you could come...

Once again cut in by Manyata: Don't worry DS, I'll catch the next flight to India.

Manyata with extreme concern: But is Ma ok?

DS: She is fine beta, she's just missing you a lot.

Manyata: Ok DS, I'll inform the college now.

DS: Thank you beta...hope you have a safe journey, we will be waiting for you.

Manyata: Thank you DS and please make sure Ma has her medicines at least until I get there. Bye

DS: Of course beta...bye Manyata

End of call

Komal came out of her room and heard DS saying Manyata's name and excitedly entered the room to talk to her daughter but unfortunately for her DS just cut the call.

Komal: Masaheb, were you talking to Manyata?

DS turned around shocked that Komal was in her room instead of resting.

DS: What are you doing here Komal, why aren't you resting?

Komal: Masaheb, I was bored, I prefer to move around and do some work rather than sitting or sleeping in my room

DS: Now because of you, I'm going to be shouted at.

Komal: What are you talking about Masaheb?

DS: Your dearest daughter has given me strict instructions to make sure that you rest and get better soon.

Komal, all excited: Manyata is coming back?

DS: Yes Komal, she's coming back

Komal: I'm so happy...I've got so many preparations to do...I have to call the decorators, I have to make all her favorite dishes...I got so much to do, I better get started

DS: Komal, you don't have to worry...I will do everything

Komal: but Masaheb...

DS: No ifs or buts, I don't want Manyata to be angry with me when she comes back

Komal: Ok but I will cook her favorite dishes

DS: Ok Komal

***********************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile Manyata was busy, she had phoned and informed the college and had just phoned the airport and was talking to the manager when Unnati walked in and sat on the bed and was listening intently to Manyata, Manyata's back was facing Unnati therefore she did not notice her.

When Manyata cut the call, she turned around and found an extremely confused and inquisitive Unnati.

Unnati: Who were you talking to?

Manyata: How long have you been here?

Unnati: Answer my question first!

Manyata knew that she had to tell Unnati now

Manyata: The airport manager

Unnati: Why?

Manyata: I've booked tickets to go to India.

Unnati looking even more curious: Why?

Manyata: Ma is not well so I'll be staying with her until she gets better

Unnati: I'm so happy that we're finally going back to India. I was really missing the environment...all the love and concern. When are we leaving?

Manyata: Sorry to burst your bubble, you are staying...I am going today.

Unnati: What? Why can't I come?

Manyata: You need to stay here and complete your semester and when I come back you can help me catch up.

Unnati: You're so mean...you wanted me to come here with you and now you're leaving me alone and going back

Manyata: Ma wants me to go to India but I will come back

Unnati: Ok fine, just hoping that Aunty Komal recovers soon

Manyata: She will because I will be there to aid her (she ended with a wink)

Unnati: You will never change

Unnati assits Manyata with packing her bag and Ramu kaka helps them load it into the vehicle before they made their way to the airport.

They were still on the road when Manyata's phone rang...

Tring...tring...

Manyata: Hey Aryan

Aryan: Hey sweetheart, how you?

Manyata: I'm good and you?

Aryan: I'm good sweetheart, anyway...just phoning to remind you that I'm coming to pick you up so we can have lunch in the new restaurant.

Manyata: Oh, I'm so sorry Aryan...I won't be able to...

Aryan: Why?

Manyata: I'm going to India.

Aryan shocked with her response: What? I mean why are you going to India?

Manyata: My mother is not well and she wants me to be with her.

Aryan relaxing a bit: Oh, it's ok...I totally understand, hope she feels better soon.

Manyata sighning: I hope so too.

Arayan: Where are you?

Manyata: Outside the airport...why?

Aryan: I'm not too far from there...so I'll come to see you off.

Manyata: It's ok Aryan...don't worry besides I have Unnati with me

Aryan: It's not ok...sweetheart, I'm coming to see you off because I love you and I'm going to miss you.

Manyata: Ok Aryan

Aryan: I'll see you in two minutes sweetheart.

Manyata: Bye Aryan

End of call

Unnati: He really loves and cares about you.

Manyata: I know

They make their way in the airport.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

************************************************************************************************************

On the other hand, Uday and Vijay have landed safely in Chicago and received their bags and were making their way out the arrivals when all of a sudden Uday felt like someone had breathed life into him - the sudden rush of blood through his veins sent a shiver throughout his body.

Uday thought to himself: I know she lives here but that does not mean that she is at the airport.

He tried his best to brush away the feeling that he had and almost succeeded but unfortunately, a lady dashed his arm by mistake, which caused an electric current rush throughout his body. He immediately turned around to see who it was but couldn't because of the crowd of people- blocking his view.

The lady also felt an electric current and she also turned around to see who it was but couldn't because of the crowd and because of her friend who kept pulling her. So she brushed away the feeling and walked away.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

************************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, Manyata made her way to the departure area with Unnati when Aryan joined them.

Aryan: Hey sweetheart.

Aryan gave Manyata a big hug and Manyata reciprocated it, Manyata was a bit uncomfortable but Aryan was refusing to let her go. After a while, realizing that Unnati was there, Aryan loosened his grip on her.

Aryan: Hey Unnati, how you?

Unnati: I'm good and you?

Aryan: Health, I'm good...emotionally not so good. Thanks to someone special who decided to leave me and go.

He was looking directly at Manyata and waiting for her to say something but she remained silent- after all, she was in a world of her own.

Unnati waved her arms in front of Manyata to get her attention while calling her name, after doing that for three times, she finally got her attention.

Manyata: Sorry, what were you saying?

Manyata felt extremely embarrassed and a bit guilty.

Unnati: I said that you must phone me and inform me about Aunty Komal's health.

Manyata: I will

Announcement:

All people boarding the Indian airways need to start checking in.

End of announcement

Manyata gave Unnati a hug and they refused to part knowing that they were not going to see each other in person for a long time. Aryan waited patiently for them. Manyata then gave Aryan a hug and started to make her way to check in.

Unnati with tears in her eyes: I'm going to miss you!

Aryan tried to lighten the mood: Hey, that's my line!

Manyata: I'm going to miss you guys too. I better go otherwise you two will make me stay here.

Unnati laughed a little and Aryan smiled.

Unnati and Aryan: Bye Manyata

Manyata: Bye Unnati and Aryan

Aryan noticed the tears formingin Manyata's eyes and said in a jovial manner: Hey, my name should have been first!

Manyata smiled: Ok, bye guys.

She started walking towards the reception to check in and was repeatedly looking back and waving at Unnati and Aryan who refused to move despite the harsh behavior of the people. They waited until she was of sight before they could make their way to the car.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsnow330044Ana..wittydragonsimi.k.wqadfDimple.K...Rohitha...fireroad99anushruthisanah12preya_radevTwinkle_alishaTHEfanOFheartzcuteariyasanghita0000...navina...

simi.k. Senior Member
simi.k.
simi.k.

Posted: 09 April 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
yay first to comment Big smilevery good update dear... manyata and uday feeling electric current was very cute... loved it completely Smile do continue soon n thanx for the pm

Edited by simi.k. - 09 April 2015 at 5:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimple.Khumairaa1Twinkle_alisha

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 09 April 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
res
sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz
sanghita0000
sanghita0000

Posted: 09 April 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
WOW!! fantastic update dear...loved it

humairaa1Twinkle_alisha

Twinkle_alisha IF-Rockerz
Twinkle_alisha
Twinkle_alisha

Posted: 09 April 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Like has Been Done..But Reading And Commenting Part Soon... Smile

Dimple.Khumairaa1

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Awesome update Humairaa,
I don't know what the fuss was regarding Komal's health as she seemed pretty well to me Confused. Manyata's studies are getting disrupted because of her and she's more interested in decorating the home for her daughter's arrivalAngry.  But I expected DS to be more reasonable  ... too bad she wasn't either Ouch.
The airport part was great - I liked the whole "electric-first-meet" ... I just wish that they caught a small glimpse of each other Day Dreaming
I don't like Aryan, please make him disappear from the scene LOL.
Do continue soon,
thanks for the PM Smile.

humairaa1Twinkle_alisha

Go to top