Posted: 28 February 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Yeahhh Plzzz Update Sis.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

humairaa1

-K.Kapoor- Goldie
-K.Kapoor-
-K.Kapoor-

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hey; u said u'll update regulary -so where is da new piece Wink?

Edited by -K.Kapoor- - 03 March 2015 at 7:26am

humairaa1

humairaa1 Goldie
humairaa1
humairaa1

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alisha_ashiyal

Yeahhh Plzzz Update Sis.. Smile

I'll update todayWink
humairaa1 Goldie
humairaa1
humairaa1

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -K.Kapoor-

Hey;u said u'll update regulary -so where isda new piece Wink?

Lol, I did?Confused
Just jokingLOL
Updating todayWink
humairaa1 Goldie
humairaa1
humairaa1

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Chapter 6

Unnati: Ahh...yaar my legs ache!

Manyata: Good, that will teach you a lesson!

Unnati: What lesson?

Manyata: Arey, not to read other peoples messages...

Unnati: But I used my hands to switch your phone on and to open your messages, not my legs! (in pain)

Manyata: That's an amazing idea, after this, you have another punishment (excited with the new idea)

Unnati: No!!!

Manyata: How, you gave me the idea. (while acting innocent and pouts)

Unnati: It slipped through my tongue.

Manyata: You can stop when I'm done going through your phone.

Unnati sighed in defeat.

Unnati's phone starts to vibrate, Manyata instantly smiled and opened the message that just arrived. Unnati was too drained to notice the excitement on Manyata's face as she read the messages.

Manyata: This has to be the most interesting thing on your phone! (Manyata exclaimed in excitement and read further)

Unnati stood up straight and looked at Manyata and asked: What?

Manyata looked at Unnati and noticed that she was about to step closer and quickly said: Don't stop! Continue, as I said earlier, you can only stop when I'm done going through your phone.

Unnati stopped walking and did as she was told but she was extremely curious as to what Manyata was talking about and said: Fine, I'll continue but at least tell me what you're going on about!

Manyata in a teasing tone: You got a secret admirer...

Unnati was left dumbfounded, she stood up straight but realizing that Manyata was talking about the guy, who's been sending her messages. She was going to brush it off but knew that Manyata wouldn't let her off so easily and said: Manyata!

Manyata giggled but that didn't stop her from reading the rest and then said: Aww...these lines are so cute but if I were you, I wouldn't by them.

Unnati laughs and asks: Why?

Manyata making a sick face: They sound very cheesy!

Unnati: Cheesy...

Manyata imitates the movie dialogues: Yeah, like the hindi movies."Your eyes are so beautiful, they remind me of my grandmother" or "Girls like you are made for love and love is not good for my health"

Unnati couldn't help but laugh at Manyata's childish habits.

Unnati: I know, that's why I never responded to any of the messages.

Manyata looked innocently at Unnati and said: Lies, you did reply, look...

She showed Unnati the phone.

Text:

Unnati: I love your simplicity and I will be honoured to meet you.

Guy: Let's meet today, just let me know where and what time.

Unnati: Ok, outside my house at 12pm.

Guy: Can't wait J

Unnati: Me too!

End of text

Unnati was stupefied after reading the text, she didn't remember anything of that sort and was trying to figure out when she sent such a text when her eye glanced at the time the text was sent and then at the clock. She instantly realized that Manyata sent the text, not her.

Unnati: How could you Mani? I don't even know this person and you sent him a messaging saying that I want to meet him.

Manyata: What, I sent it so that we could find out who is sending you these messages.

Unnati: Wanting to discover who this mysterious person is fine but telling that I love him is going beyond extreme.

Manyata felt bad but tried to hide it: Sorry but now we are even and you are forgiven.

Unnati: Thank god but you are not forgiven!

Unnati said as she sighed in relief before plopping herself on the sofa. Manyata plopped herself next to her before questioning

Manyata: What do you mean, "I'm not forgiven"?

Unnati: Of course you are not forgiven as it is not even!

Manyata: What do you mean?

Unnati: I read your messages but did not reply, you read my messages but you replied to it.

Manyata with a puppy dog face: But I did it for your own good

Unnati: Aww, so cute. I'll spare you this time but not the next time!

Manyata gave her a hug and said: Thank you

They broke the hug when Unnati realized something.

Unnati: Normally, when I receive messages, my phone beeps. How come it didn't beep when he replied to you?

Manyata winked and said: I changed the message settings to silent mode.

Unnati threw a cushion, that was behind her, on Manyata: Manu, you are so sly!

Manyata replied with a huge grin and a wink: I know!

They both laughed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

**********************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, Uday and Vijay have checked in at the airport and made their way into the plane. Vijay was extremely excited because he was traveling after so long. He took the seat next to the window and Uday took the seat next to him. They both buckled up and ready for the plane to lift off. While the plane was in the air, when Uday noticed how busy Vijay was: looking at the beautiful view from the small window, he quickly slipped out his phone from his pocket and switched it on and after looking at his wallpaper (display picture) a smile crept its way to his face. He felt as if he was being watched, instantly he switched his phone off and kept it back in his pocket. As soon as he turned to face Vijay, he noticed that Vijay was staring at (he was admiring the view when he sensed Uday move in his seat and was curious as to what Uday was doing and observed him.) Uday wondered how much Vijay saw and Vijay didn't want to make Uday feel bad so did not intrigue.

Vijay: Uday banna, is this your first time on an air plane?

Uday was shocked: What?

Vijay: No, seriously, is this your first time on an airplane?

Uday: Of course not Vijay banna!

Vijay extremely serious: It clearly is...

Uday: Vijay banna, how can you forget that you accompanied me to London!

Vijay: I know but it seems that you have forgotten some rules about traveling on an air plane...

Uday was confused: What are you trying to say?

Vijay replied in a mocking way: You have forgotten that you have to switch your cell phone off, not on it!

Uday was a bit annoyed and he needed to keep his secret a secret: Couldn't you say that in the first place, why did you have to beat around the bush? Anyway, the phone was on, I just switched it off.

Vijay wanted to laugh because he witnessed Uday switching the phone off before entering the plane and he knew Uday was lying.

Vijay replied in a mocking tone: Yeah sure!

He then turned and continued looking out the window and slowly dozed off. Uday smiled as he watched his friend, he realized that he was safe for today but the only question that was in his head at the moment was for how long will he be able to keep it a secret from everyone he loved.

He was in a world of his own when the airhostess came to him.

Airhostess: Hi sir, do you need anything?

Uday: Yes, can you bring me a cup of black coffee and a magazine?

Airhostess: Of course, right away sir.

She replied with a smile before disappearing to the back to take more orders. Uday was lost in thought when the airhostess came and handed him his coffee and a magazine. Uday thanked her before he could add sugar to the coffee and she once again disappeared in the back of the airplane. Uday took a sip of his hot coffee and glanced at the front cover of the magazine when the person on the front cover caught his attention.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsnowarisha_mvAna..simi.k.Dimple.K...Rohitha...-K.Kapoor-sanah12preya_radevTwinkle_alishaTHEfanOFheartzcuteariyasanghita0000...navina...

sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz
sanghita0000
sanghita0000

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
WOW!! fantastic dear...loved the update...

humairaa1

SanKsgian IF-Dazzler
SanKsgian
SanKsgian

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Beautifully designed...
Continue soon

humairaa1

preya_radev Goldie
preya_radev
preya_radev

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
hey... how r u?... thank u for the updated it was awesome totally loved it... haha manyata is so evil she replied to unnati secret admirer i wonder who it is though... loved how vijay caught uday on his phone but he didnt ask him though liked it when he was explaining about the rule of turning off ur phone when they r on the phone that made laugh also... what secret is uday trying to hide from everyone... now im really curious... and who was the person that caught his attention on the magazine do update next part soon really cant wait and thanks for the pm

humairaa1

Go to top