Nice Story...love all Chapter...do update soon
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by JADEKKD

Nice Story...love all Chapter...do update soon

Thank you
Glad you loved all the chapters
Will update tomorrow πŸ˜‰
When are you πŸ€“going to update?????? Please do it...your fan fic fans are eagerly waiting πŸ·
Originally posted by humairaa1

Aww, sorry...I'm going to post it on Thursday πŸ˜‰

Thursday is gone it's Friday πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  Yar kro naa jaldi
Originally posted by Abcd8900

Thursday is gone it's Friday😭😭😭 Yar kro naa jaldi

I know, I'm so sorryπŸ˜”
Updating it nowπŸ˜›

Chapter 8

Manyata was seated in the waiting lounge when she remembered something...

Manyata: Shoot!

She immediately switched her phone on and searched for a number... Unnati was making her way to the car when she received a phone call...

Unnati with a smile plastered to her face, jovially asks: Missing me already?

Manyata: Of course not sweety, I just phoned to trouble you...

Unnati: Like you never do...

Manyata: No...I'm too sweet to do so...

Unnati being dramatic: Oh no! I think you got the wrong number

Manyata: Oh please...don't be so dramatic, miss rudey

Unnati laughs: Ok, what do you want me to do?

Manyata: Can you receive someone for me?

Unnati a bit curious: Who...where and when?

Manyata: My Smile Buddy, from the airport and now!

Unnati: How does this person look?

Manyata: I don't know

Unnati: Then how will I know that it is you Smile Buddy?

Manyata: Just take a placard with the name Smile Buddy' written on it.

Unnati: Ok, anything else?

Manyata: Please do me another favour, please don't show him any pictures of me and don't tell him my name...

Unnati: Why?

Manyata: I want to personally meet him...

Unnati: Does he know that you are not going to be in Chicago?

Manyata: No, I'll send him a message explaining why you had to receive him.

Unnati: You know, you are very lucky...

Manyata: Why is that?

Unnati: Your boyfriend left five minutes ago and I just got seated in my car...

Manyata: Aren't I amazing?

Unnati: Don't show off!

Manyata: Will you do it?

Unnati: Yes, in fact, I'm on my way to the airport now...

Manyata: Do you have a placard?

Unnati: Thankfully, there was one in the car...

Manyata: Not bad Unzie, you found the one that I left in the car yesterday...

Unnati: When did you leave it in the car?

Manyata: When you were busy drinking tea...

Unnati: I am now in the airport...

Manyata: Aww, you are so sweet!

Unnati: I know, I was born sweet!

Manyata: Ok Unzie, I have to go now...don't forget that you have a date at 12pm today!

Unnati: I know, all thanks to you!

Manyata: I think I should get a medal for getting two love birds together, what do you think...

Unnati: I thought you said that you have to go...

Manyata: Miss Rudey, I'm going...

Unnati: Bye, have a safe journey and let me know when you reach...

Manyata: I will, don't forget to tell me how your date goes...

Unnati: Bye Mani

Manyata: Bye Unzie, take care

Unnati: I will, please don't forget to keep me informed about aunt's health!

Manyata: I won't, but if you don't cut this call, I won't be able to inform you because I wont be able to go...bye

Unnati: Sorry, bye

Unnati stood with a placard in her hand, she borrowed a marker pen from an old couple standing nearby- they were there to receive their grandson, who they haven't seen for ages...the love was clearly seen in their eyes and the longing to meet their grandson was evident...Unnati couldn't help but admire their love...

Aftere writing, she returned the marker pen to the sweet couple and waited...the old couple's grandson had finally arrived and as soon as he came, he ran into his grandparents embrace...Unnati was watching all this with admiration, the old couple smiled at her before leaving the airport...

It was a long wait and Unnati started to feel extremely embarrassed because people kept looking at her placard and smiling after reading it...which obviously had Smile Buddy' written it dark blue ink. To avoid the looks that people were giving her, she took out her phone and started replying to messages.

After replying to all the messages, there was still no sign of Manyata's Smile Buddy...

Unnati's thoughts: Manyata ki bachi, you sent me here to do your work while you are relaxing in the airplane and the way these people are looking at me...When you come back, I'm definitely going to teach you a lesson!

Meanwhile, an extremely good looking guy, walks out of the airport, while talking on the phone, this leaving all the girls stunned...this was none other than Uday, while talking on the phone, he noticed the girls' condition and smirked, this making the girls' go crazy...

Unnati did not notice his presence because her eyes were buried in her phone to escape all the commotion and glares that people were giving her when she heard two girls' talking...

Girl1: Oh my gosh, he's so hot!

Girl2: He's not just hot, he's smoking hot!

Girl1: Check his smirk

Girl2: Check his style

Girl1: I wish that he comes and stand by me...

Girl2: I wouldn't mind dating him any day...

Girl1: You can only date him if he's single...

Girl2: What, he's not single?

Girl1: He's not going to be soon...

Girl2: How do you know?

Girl1: Because he's going to ask me out

Girl2: Oh please, he's going to ask me out...

Unnati was amused to see how these girls were arguing over someone they barely knew, she tried to see who they were talking about but could only see his back...

Vijay signaled Uday that he was going into the shop and Uday must wait exactly where he is...Uday nodded his head in approval and Vijay hurriedly made his way to the shop...

Uday cut the call and was waiting for him when something caught his attention...he had to tilt his head a bit in order to understand what was there before making his way towards it.

It seemed as if Uday was making his way towards the two girls that were arguing over and they started blushing and were pushing each other in order to be in front to meet him and when he was near them, they were about to say something but he walked passed them and was heading towards a girl who did not really acknowledge his presence, this making the two girls confused, shocked and disappointed.

Unnati thought out loud: If he doesn't come out in 10 mins, I'm going to leave and Mani can talk to him...

Uday stood right in front of the girl but she was so engrossed in her phone that she failed to notice his presence...

Uday trying to get her attention: Excuse me!

Unnati with a smile: Can I help you?

Uday: Maybe but for now, I can help you...

Unnati was taken aback: Excuse me?

Uday chuckled a bit: The placard you're holding is upside down.

Unnati immediately turned the board around.

Unnati: oh shoot!

She then made it face the right side.

Unnati: Thank you so much...that would explain why her friend didn't notice and come here...

Uday: her friend?

Unnati: yea, Mani's friend

Uday: Mani's ?

Unnati: She couldn't make it so she sent me to receive him on her behalf...She said that she will send him a message with all the details but I'm starting to doubt...

Uday pulled out his phone and as soon as he switched it on, he saw a message...

Uday said with a smile while keeping away his phone: I bet he did receive the message...

Unnati: How would you know?

Uday: I am him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Edited by humairaa1 - 8 years ago
Yipppeee I'm The First One... 😊 And it Feels Great... 😊 Now Coming Towards Update... Ohhh OMG... U Posted It Very Late And Of This Much... 😑 U R Unfair.. U Better Update Next Part Next Week... 😑 It Was Good Update... For Short Update Short Comment... πŸ˜› Edited by alisha_ashiyal - 8 years ago
hey dear it was an amazing chapter a bit short though...
continue soon 😊