sanah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Super awesome updateπŸ‘
Loved it to the core!!!!!
Oww manyata has to go back 
N uv just came to chicago
Wonder how they will meet...
but its all planned by the hands of destiny of when where n how they will meet...  LOL I know I'm being abit dramatic by giving this dialogue πŸ€£
Aryaan is sweet n funny but no1 caan compete our prince UVπŸ˜‰
Beautifully written update
Continue soon
Thanx 4 the pm

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey hows u?
amazing updated really loved it to the core... loved manyata and ds convo was really sweet and how ds was telling komal to rest... was that manyata who dashed against uday by accident... really loved the scene between unnati and manyata and a little bit of aryan at the airport... unnati and manyata didnt feel like leaving each other do update next part soon and thanks for the pm
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy Sis How R U.. 😊 Well Sis I'm Extremely $orry Becox I'm Pretty Much Late... But What To Do University Life Is Hell Tiring... And Just Today My Mids Had Been Finished So Thought For To Read Ur Updates... 😊 And When I Just Started To Read Chap 7 I Found Out That I Missed Chap 6 Update... Then After That I Again Read Ur $tory From Chap 1 Becox I Totally Forgot That... Sorry For That... πŸ˜”

Now Coming To Update 6
After Reading It I Feel Like Uday And Manyata ManVeer Had Their Painful Past With Each... The Girl Who Said I Hate U Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh Was None Other Than Manyata.. And Uday Thinking Of A Girl In Gym Was Manyata... But What Had Happened In Their Past Which Separates Them... And Now That Boy-Girl Chat That Boy Was Coming To Chicago Was Uday And Girl Was Manyata.. So It Means That They Doesn't Know Each Other.. Interesting... 😊 And On Other Side Manyata Had Given A Lovely Punishment To Unnati For Checking Out Her MSGs... And Poor Unnati... πŸ˜ƒ And Wowww Unnati Had Secret Admirer And Manyata Texts Him Was Cute For Finding Out Truth That Who Is The Person Actually... But The Most Cute Part Was Unnati Forgiving Manyata, As She Did It For Own Good Of Unnati... 😊

Update 7
Vijay Uday Brotherly Relations R Too Good... 😊 Never Saw That In Serial And Serial Too Ended Quickly... πŸ˜” That Was Lovely Part That Uday Switched On The Phone And Was Smiling At Something... What Was That... ???? And The Way Vijay Told Uday That Is Uday Is Travelling In Airplane And Uday's Answer Was Too Good... 😊 Ohh Now Komal Is Not Okayyy... When I Read DS Talking To Manyata About Komal's Health So I Thought That Was A Lie As EveryOne Wanted To Meet Manyata As Its Been Much Long Time So Thought Of This Idea... And When I Proceeds My Reading DS And Komal Convo Told Me Its Serious Not A Lie... I Hope Komal Get Soon Welll... 😊 But Wait Uday Just Came To Chicago And Manyata Leaving... πŸ˜” This Wasn't To Happen... πŸ˜” They Have To Met Each Other... But U... 😑 Now Manyata Is Going So How Uday Will Meet His Smile Buddy Friend... πŸ˜” He Would Wait For Her...But No She Will Not Be Here To Receive Him All Thanks To U... πŸ˜” And Aryan I Don't Know Why I Hate Him... And Uday Feeling Manyata's Presence Means According To Uday The Gym's Girl Or The Girl Which Was Thought By Uday In Gym. Feeling Her Presence... Nyccc... 😊 And ManVeer Incidently Touching Each Other Feeling Electric Current Was πŸ‘πŸΌ And They Couldn't See Each Others Face All Thanks To Crowd... πŸ˜” But I Have Feeling That U Would Introduce ManVeer With Each Other In Present Which Will Give Them Great Great Shock... 😊 If Its True Then Do It Quick As I Can't Wait For ManVeer Meeting And I'm Hell Desparate To Know About ManVeer's Past...

Plzzz Continue It Sis... 😊 Post Next Chapter Quickly As Soon As Possible... 😊 Thank You For The PM... 😊 And Yes Last Thing Do Forgive Me Me About Being Much Late... 😊 Take Care Sis... 😊 Love You... 😊
humairaa1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi.k.

yay first to comment πŸ˜ƒvery good update dear... Thank you manyata and uday feeling electric current was very cute... Aww, Thank you loved it completely 😊Glad you did do continue soonWill update soon n thanx for the pm My pleasure πŸ˜‰

Thank you for the lovely reply 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyy Sis How's U... 😊 And The Pic Which U Attached With The Story Was Beautiful And Lovely... 😊 πŸ‘πŸΌ And Sis When R U Planning To Update The Next Part... Its Like Its Been An Ages U Didn't Update It... And Now Plzzz Update... Pretty Plzzz... πŸ˜ƒ
humairaa1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alisha_ashiyal

Heyy Sis How's U... 😊 And The Pic Which U Attached With The Story Was Beautiful And Lovely... 😊 πŸ‘πŸΌ And Sis When R U Planning To Update The Next Part... Its Like Its Been An Ages U Didn't Update It... And Now Plzzz Update... Pretty Plzzz... πŸ˜ƒ

Hey sis, I'm good and you? 😊
Aww, thank you. I created it especially for my story πŸ˜ƒ
I'm so sorry, I was meant to update it last week but I had so many tests and projects to do and didn't have enough time to write much and then I caught the flu but I'm hoping to post the next update tomorrow
I'll try to update tomorrow, if not tomorrow then Sunday
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: humairaa1

Hey sis, I'm good and you? 😊
Aww, thank you. I created it especially for my story πŸ˜ƒ
I'm so sorry, I was meant to update it last week but I had so many tests and projects to do and didn't have enough time to write much and then I caught the flu but I'm hoping to post the next update tomorrow
I'll try to update tomorrow, if not tomorrow then Sunday

Really Pic Is Wow.. 😊 U R Such A Good Edittor ... 😊 And I Didn't Know If I Wouldn't Saw The Pic... Ohh Yess Update Ohhh Sorry Sis I Didn't Know.. Anyways How R U Now... And Its Okayyy... Do Update When U R Free... πŸ˜ƒ Edited by alisha_ashiyal - 8 years ago
humairaa1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! fantastic update dear...loved it

Thank you😊