Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
ok now y do i have a feeling that the girl who was saying she hates uday is none other than manyata and probably both manveer loved each other in the past but due to some misunderstand they sperated and manyata had to be away from her loved on both manveer were so sad on the same day... but i like how their scenes r similar...and when manveer meet each other probably might be shocked to see each other because of their past only if they were together... do update next part soon and thanks for the pm
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alisha_ashiyal

AWESOME STORY... 😊Thank you😊BUT WONDERING WHOS THAT GIRL WHO SAID I HATE U YUVRAAH UDAYVEER... BUT I HAVE A FEELING THAT THAT GIRL WAS MANYATA... AND LITTLE BIT CONFUSED WHAT HAPPENED THAT UDAYVEER SAID IT . WHAT MANYATA AND UDAYVEER R HIDING... πŸ˜”You will find out soonπŸ˜‰

Thank you😊Edited by humairaa1 - 9 years ago
humairaa1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! amazing update dear...loved it

Thank you😊
humairaa1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...navina...

Nice update Humairaa. Thank you😊

Eager to know more about the girl that was heart-broken over Udayveer. (hope it's not Jai - I was enjoying this story with Jai being absent πŸ˜†) Lol, I hope so too
Other than that ... Unnati /Manyata's part was cute, and Uday/Vijay's part was adorable.
Do continue soon! Will doπŸ˜‰

Thank you😊
Edited by humairaa1 - 9 years ago
humairaa1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

Hey,πŸ€— i'm really sorry!x Lol, it's fine, I'm glad you replied😳
Chapter 4 was amazing, enjoyed it!! Awww so Uday is Manyata's smile buddyπŸ˜†Lol, yipπŸ˜ƒ
Chapter 5 superb!! xx Amzing, nicely written, fabπŸ‘Thank you 😳I wonder who that mysterious girl is?πŸ€”Hmm, me tooπŸ˜‰ Umm what did Uday do?πŸ˜•You will find out soonπŸ˜‰That might her heartbroken cuz of him.. Im guessing they love each other🀒Lol, yes, they did love each other at one stage
Aww Manyata n Unnati scene was cute❀️ ahah Vijay is so caringg He is indeed ahah all the girls going crazy seeing Uday in the gym🀣 i can imagine him Lol, me too
aha can't wait when Uday n Manyata meet!!!That's going to take some time😭
Pleaseee continue soon!!!! xx Will update soonπŸ˜‰ Tc!❀️You too
πŸ€—

Thank you😊
humairaa1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -K.Kapoor-

Hey, I jus caught up wid da parts I missed while I was away. Da story is going nicelyπŸ‘. Awesum work!

Thank you😊
humairaa1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preya_radev

ok now y do i have a feeling that the girl who was saying she hates uday is none other than manyata and probably both manveer loved each other in the past but due to some misunderstand they sperated and manyata had to be away from her loved I wonder πŸ˜‰on both manveer were so sad on the same day... Is it really Manveer but i like how their scenes r similar...and when manveer meet each other probably might be shocked to see each other because of their past only if they were together... do update next part soon Will do πŸ˜‰and thanks for the pm Plaesure😊

Thank you😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeahhh Plzzz Update Sis.. 😊
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey; u said u'll update regulary -so where is da new piece πŸ˜‰? Edited by -K.Kapoor- - 9 years ago
humairaa1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alisha_ashiyal

Yeahhh Plzzz Update Sis.. 😊

I'll update todayπŸ˜‰