Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 3

A black BMW stood waiting outside a house, a man dressed in casuals with black shades comes out of the car and stands leaning over the car.

Man: Hey pretty ladies, need a lift to college?

Unnati: Hey Aryan, how you?

Aryan: I'm good thanks. (he replied with a smile)

With that he opened the door for her and she sat inside, after she sat, he closed the door and went near Manyata. He snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her to himself, poor Manyata was not comfortable but allowed him to do so.

Aryan: Hey sweetheart, how are you?

Manyata: I'm good Aryan, what about you?

Aryan: If you're good then so am I, sweetheart.

Unnati: Lovebirds, we are getting late! (she screamed from inside the car)

After a few seconds:

Unnati: You can complete your romance later...

Aryan and Manyata smiled after listening to Unnati, both had different reasons for doing so but if you were there, you'll think that they were blushing. Aryan opened the door for Manyata and when she was seated, he closed the door. As soon as Aryan moved from the door, Manyata sighed a breath of relief. After a few seconds, Aryan opened the door beside the driver and sat. As soon as he sat, the driver started the vehicle. Soon after they reached their college.

********************************************************************************************************

A black BMW came to a halt in front of the college. The driver runs out and opens the door for a man dressed in smart casuals with black shades, who steps out of the car and scans the surroundings while the driver rushes to the other side of the car and opens the door for another man dressed in casuals, who looks at his friend with a smile before going towards him.

Vijay: Mr Udayveer Singh, if you don't mind, can we proceed?

Uday: Of course Vijay Banna, is this something to even ask?

Vijay: Normally with you, yes!

Uday removed his shades and looked at Vijay, he raised his eyebrow and asked

What do you mean?

Vijay: I have to ask you otherwise you won't step out of "I am the best and check how everyone is looking at me" and don't forget, don't call me Vijay Banna in college!

Uday: Oh come on Vijay Ban...

Vijay shot him a glare

Uday: Vijay Bhai, what can I do if I am the best and everyone agrees with me and its not my fault that people love to turn and look at me and forget others next to or behind me.

Vijay: Oh please, if you're forgetting, I'm standing next to you and people don't forget me.

Uday: Can you get that smell? (starts breathing deeply)

Vijay: What smell (Vijay goes all serious and breathes in deeply but gets no smell)

Uday: Someone's burning in jealousy.

Vijay: Lol, where?

Uday: The person standing next to me. (tries to suppress his laugh)

Vijay: Me and jealous? Uday Banna, I am never jealous!

Uday: If you say so, Vijay Banna.

Vijay: Let's go now! (Vijay shot him a deadly glare and said it in a stern, commanding tone.)

Uday: Sure Vijay Bhai. (Uday chuckled)

They then made their way to their class.

Edited by humairaa1 - 9 years ago
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
really loved chapter 3 it was amazing so manyata is dating aryaan y does it feel like aryan also doesnt love manyata and both r pretending to be as a couple...loved udays entry his scene with vijay banna is awesome and y doesnt he want uday to call him vijay banna in college... loved the bit where uday was like i can smell something and vijay was like sniffing to see if he can smell anything that was hilarious couldnt stop laughing do update soon really cant wait for the next part and thanks for the pm
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so I'm wrong here.. I hoped and guessed manyata was dating to Aryan πŸ˜”... Well Who is The Aryan and why manyata is dating Him. 😑 What's The Reason Behind It.. Plzzz Reveal..   Plzzz.. And Really Love Braved Vijay... And totally Loving Vijay Nd Uday's Convo... Sooo Sweet So Cutee.. πŸ˜ƒ... Vijay doesn't Want Uday to call him Vijay Banna Kn College Nd how Uday was Replyingg. Really Loved Ittt.. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ... And thanx for the PM and do continue it soon.. I mean soon could be tonight or tomorrow. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: alisha_ashiyal

so I'm wrong here.. I hoped and guessed manyata was dating to Aryan πŸ˜”... Well Who is The Aryan and why manyata is dating Him. 😑 What's The Reason Behind It.. Plzzz Reveal..   Plzzz.. And Really Love Braved Vijay... And totally Loving Vijay Nd Uday's Convo... Sooo Sweet So Cutee.. πŸ˜ƒ... Vijay doesn't Want Uday to call him Vijay Banna Kn College Nd how Uday was Replyingg. Really Loved Ittt.. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ... And thanx for the PM and do continue it soon.. I mean soon could be tonight or tomorrow. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ

i am also wondering the same thing
plz update soon
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fireroad99

i am also wondering the same thing
plz update soon

Reallyyy.. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ... We Do Have Quite Similarities And Likess... 😊 πŸ˜ƒ
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! awesome update...loved it dear...
Can u make an index in ur 1st page or give a link at the end of the chapter to go to the next chapter...I had trouble to search for part 2...
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow
awesome
beautiful story
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

oye Kritz chatam hogaye tere exams kyaa.. free hogayi ab tu