Expectation for the upcoming Week(s)....

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well thanks to all the spoiler articles and especially the videos, we already have an idea of what we are going to see in MATH this week..
Also with there being no episode tomorrow(Got Talent world stage live is going to be shown on 31st Dec at 10pm)...it looks like this whole scene of Disha's sangeet party will carry on till atleast friday and also possibly till monday next week...will still be watching MATH this week nevertheless though..😊

So then here are my expectations for the upcoming week(s)...
I hope that after all this Disha's engagement drama we really get to see the insight of Ishaani's thoughts...how is she feeling seeing this all new side of Ranveer...we know she is going to be feeling bad but to what extend?...does this makes her more determined to win Ranveer and his trust back??...does she try to find the reasoning for this change and do something about it??

Also will like to know what's going in mind of Ranveer (as Elvish too pointed out in some post here)...yes we know that right now there is hurt and anger and he in a way is feeling nothing...but still what is really going in his mind..what is he thinking??

Getting to see all of this as viewers will really help us to understand the current track...maybe in Ranveer's case though we will have to wait a little longer to get his inner thoughts as there will be Disha's pregnancy truth coming out drama according to one spoiler...but still will love to get some glimpse...

U know the dialogues of Ranveer before and after getting shot and Ishaani's dialogues to him in hospital were really great and brilliant... i hope that in the upcoming track...we can get something similar in the form of their thoughts or dialogues etc...will be really great..😊

And then ofcourse also waiting to see what is going to happen with Disha,Baa and possibly Chiraag...hope there is some positive thing coming out of that too...

So these are my expectations for the upcoming week(s)...what are yours?? Do comment...😊

P.S:  by start of next week both Shakti and Radhika too will have returned from their much needed break and off time...so hope to see them too in a much healthy and refreshed mode...those guys have really put some immense hardwork especially in the last few weeks ...and this off time was very much needed...once again hats off for their great work in MATH.😊
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipu22 thumbnail
I do want Rv to treat disa and baa badly alon wit cira, but I don't want rv to  treat isani badly..If rv urt er physically or emontionally.. I wil surly quit watcin tis serial..
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
U hv already mentiond most of the things clearly dear..things vch r in my mind r tht chirags girl friend stil in hospital posibilties of her geting up n say abt evilness of chirag to ranveer or her brother knwing the real truth n spk to ranveer.dnt knw if it vl hpn this soon.nithin helping n suporting ishani..
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Marigold, again an amazing and brilliant post! You answered many of my questions and also something that I wanted to know. We very much will be given Ishaani's thinking considering she'd want to win Ranveer back. Probably Chirag will threaten her or say something that will cause her to go more determined regarding her relationship with Ranveer. Secondly, Ranveer himself has become an enigma for all of us. Whatever they show him do, we need enough of insight in his head also. Without his point of view we can't really understand him or sympathize with him. I want to see how he treats Chirag baba now. Until now they showed Chirag being stronger while Ranveer lost the games due to his love for Ishaani. How are they going to manage this is an interesting question. I think I saw a spoiler which said Ranveer will show Baa her true place- a smart move. How Ranveer coming to know of Disha's pregnancy affects Ishveer relationship is to be seen. Will he feel bad that Ishaani didn't tell him and didn't trust him enough to tell him? Will he try to break Disha's wedding? Last time he was mad at his mom when she tried to do something like this. Now he's a bad guy, IS he going to do things that actually prove him bad? His flirting with other women may sound funny since it somewhere proves he still has feelings for Ishaani and he's doing it all to show her that he doesn't care about her feelings anymore. But if he breaks the wedding due to Disha's pregnency, is that justified? I think how Ranveer reacts and ACTS will define him now. Lets Wait & Watch! Sigh!
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Marigold, again an amazing and brilliant post! You answered many of my questions and also something that I wanted to know. We very much will be given Ishaani's thinking considering she'd want to win Ranveer back. Probably Chirag will threaten her or say something that will cause her to go more determined regarding her relationship with Ranveer. Secondly, Ranveer himself has become an enigma for all of us. Whatever they show him do, we need enough of insight in his head also. Without his point of view we can't really understand him or sympathize with him. I want to see how he treats Chirag baba now. Until now they showed Chirag being stronger while Ranveer lost the games due to his love for Ishaani. How are they going to manage this is an interesting question. I think I saw a spoiler which said Ranveer will show Baa her true place- a smart move. How Ranveer coming to know of Disha's pregnancy affects Ishveer relationship is to be seen. Will he feel bad that Ishaani didn't tell him and didn't trust him enough to tell him? Will he try to break Disha's wedding? Last time he was mad at his mom when she tried to do something like this. Now he's a bad guy, IS he going to do things that actually prove him bad? His flirting with other women may sound funny since it somewhere proves he still has feelings for Ishaani and he's doing it all to show her that he doesn't care about her feelings anymore. But if he breaks the wedding due to Disha's pregnency, is that justified? I think how Ranveer reacts and ACTS will define him now. Lets Wait & Watch! Sigh!

Well in Disha's case you know...i have no second opinions..😆...i hope she gets what she deserves...haha...😛
But ya it is alot of wait and watch game...the only real spoiler that we got regarding this Disha case was the TB one which said this (in bold):

Viewers in the upcoming episodes will see a speedy recovery of RV and him coming home soon. In spite of his undying love for Ishani, he will be seen lost and will not be seen talking to Ishani due to the pictures that he has seen. While all of this is happening, the parallel track is about Disha's (Trusha) wedding ceremonies. For her mehendi ceremony, Ishani -RV and Sharman - Ritika will be seen grooving on the beats of famous Hindi songs. Ishani -RV will dance on Uff Kya Raat Hai and Sharman -Ritika on Rang Barse. Disha who loves Rishi is in jail. Well, all of this is happening very soon because RV and Lakshmi get to know about Disha being pregnant.

Well first of all it is a little unclear...😕...who is in jail exactly...from one of those spoiler videos it looked like Disha was still in her Sangeet party...then is it Rishi in jail...but how he got back..😆...or i suppose this is just wrongly put...

But the last part though that all this is happening very soon bcz RV and Laksmi get to know about Disha being pregnant...so does that means that Ranveer does infact want this wedding to continue and happen quickly so that Disha's truth doesn't get out in a way...that would be interesting indeed...so maybe not now for Ishaani but for Mota Babu (the only person that Ranveer will feel had not betrayed him) reputation he will want to get this done with quickly...i hope this part is true and indicating something like that...would be very interesting indeed if so...

Elsewise too as i have said i wouldn't mind if Disha gets punished for her deeds though...😆

Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even if Disha deserves punishment, Ranveer doesn't deserve to be labelled as morally flawed individual. His revenge with anyone will not take him anywhere except leaving him in a lonely world. Ishaani loved the person who loved her despite all the odds and was good all along. If we're shown Ranveer taking revenge and all even from Disha and Baa I don't think that's good. Teaching a lesson to them isn't bad.
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Even if Disha deserves punishment, Ranveer doesn't deserve to be labelled as morally flawed individual. His revenge with anyone will not take him anywhere except leaving him in a lonely world. Ishaani loved the person who loved her despite all the odds and was good all along. If we're shown Ranveer taking revenge and all even from Disha and Baa I don't think that's good. Teaching a lesson to them isn't bad.

Well we will have to wait and see what the CVs have in store...first of all if they do go with the storyline of disha's wedding being broken...i am sure that Amba will be the one taking the initiative...will have to see Ranveer's reaction though...maybe this time he says nothing and stands nowhere?That could be a possibility bcz he is disconnected in a way from everyone...also don't forget the reaction of Falguni, Baa even who don't yet know that Disha is pregnant...i don't think they will be really taking sides of disha if this comes out...they themselves will be angry...also Ishaani too...where will she stand bcz in the end Disha lied to her too...so Disha will be cornered in such a  scenario i guess...and it's better that way than showing Ranveer doing something in this...infact he could be angry that he wasn't told about this before and wasn't trusted to be told so...

i would like to know though Elvish that by teaching them a lesson what do you think Ranveer can do which also doesn't make him necessarily bad or flawed...bcz i too am not sure what kind of stand i want to see Ranveer in all of this...yes it's correct that he should not be shown turning into morally flawed individual...an angry/broken man is fine...
But then i am left to ponder though that if the CVs couldn't make Ishaani's character as such morally flawed/bad individual despite showing her to be dumb and clueless to the core...will they really do that with Ranveer...whose character they have handled sensibly so far and made so good till date...after all he is the star and the protaganist in this story...
belief it or not but this fact does give me satisfaction that htey will not go as far as some of us fear...😆

Darn they have really made us all talking,confused and in tangles with this "twist" as they say...😆
looks like CVs have acheived their purpose...maybe we are analysing too much and in the end it is the case of "khoda pahaar nikla chuhaa"..😆
Petrichorlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I remember posts from long ago, when people were questioning whether Ranveer deserves to be called the hero of MATH because he kept losing to Chirag's tactics, and one of the reasons was, his love for Ishani as a weakness. 
Now that he's so hellbent on hiding his feelings for her or actually hating her, I think this tough love act will him the ruthless RV needed to deal with Chirag and Disha. Hope Shanela wakes up soon so that Ranveer or that brother of hers can do some physical damage to him😆
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved Ur Post Dear,Its AWESOME!😛❤️