Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

VidArth OS series ||LOVE @ INSTAGRAM|| Updated p.2 (Page 2)

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
                                                                               ::1::
                            Love @ Instagram

Internet and social networking - there must be many uses of them. But one thing which social media did which would not have been possible through any other way is to bring fans closer to their favourite stars. Think, a decade back, did we ever imagine that our favourite actors, leaders, writers, singers would be just a click away? That we would not need to daily check the film supplement of our newspaper or secretly watch MTV from our parents to watch an interview of our star? The crazy things which we want to say to our favorite stars were confined to our dreams or our friend circles and now we directly express our feelings and send our messages. How convenient, isn't it? This story is based on that convenience and blessing for a fan. 

Inside the green room on the sets of popular show Khoobsurat, a man in his mid twenties is sitting on the couch with his legs on the table and busy with his mobile.

100 episodes party pic uplooaded!

And new photoshoot pic - done!

Spot boy (knocking the door) - Parth Sir, aapka shot ready hai.

Parth (switching off his Instagram) - Aa raha hoon.

Tossing his phone inside the desk, he checked himself in the mirror, set his hair again and went out to shoot.

6 hours later. In green room again.

Parth removed his over-shirt and put it on the table.

Parth (opening the desk) - Phone check kar leta hoon. (he picked up and opened the instagram app)

Aahaan 600 likes! Not bad and 80 comments - very good.

parthkideewani Awww. so cute

(why do girls say awww always)

cuteprincess love you parth. I'm mad about you.

(woh toh dikh raha hai)

lovemylife parth please follow me back. and wish my friend munni. today is her birthday.

(who is munni? usse main kyun wish karun? No, no fan hai khush rakhna padega for the show, for trps)

Parth Kashyap  hey munni, happy birthday. may you have all the blessings in this world. *smiley*

vidushi kumar tujhe dekhkar gande gande khayal aa rahe hai yaar pk

(Not again! This is 48th time. Isse jab dekho gande gande khayal kyun aate hain? Why is it difficult to ignore this comment everytime?)

It was indeed difficult for Parth to ignore the comment. When he saw Vidushi's comment for the first time, it was like any other comment for him. So was the case second time. Third time, he noticed - it was repetitive. Tenth time he replied, "thank you" Eleventh time, "I'll take that as a compliment." Fifteenth, "tumhe hamesha gande khayal hi kyun aate hai?" Twenty-fifth "Not again". It was irritating him. Because whenever he liked the comment or replied back or tagged her like he does frequently for his fans, she never replies and goes invisible. She shows up only when he uploads a solo picture of him and bam! Same comment, "tujhe dekhkhar gande gande khayaal aa rahe hai yaar pk."

PK, initially his fans tried to call him so, but he said he is a teeto-taller, so it is quite offensive to him. But still she refers him so in her comment. He wanted to block her, but she is the only one who is using her original name and account to message him, unlike teenagers who conceal their identity so as to not get teased in schools for watching TV soaps. "She has guts!" he thought as he checked her profile and strangely spent full 20 minutes in dissecting it. And then it strike him, "How can I be so stupid? She was trying to gain my attention," realized dawned upon him.

(to be continued...)

Edited by Gudakesha - 31 December 2014 at 3:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragya_M.scarlet.Happy_hippyisikashekhawat2dewcuteaimy.PhoenixRadarMoony87-ParAnJas-

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:49am | IP Logged
res for part-2 will be updated in few hours

Edited by Gudakesha - 31 December 2014 at 3:51am
isikashekhawat2 IF-Rockerz
isikashekhawat2
isikashekhawat2

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Woow yr tich..
U beautifuly describe instragam yyr..
I like parth comment when he read his fan comment s
Its hillarious yr..
Aaa haaa vidhusi kumar (gande gande khayal)
Ladki ke irade khatranak h...
Nd pk...parth koi pk jesaa lagta h...
Update soon
Moony87 IF-Sizzlerz
Moony87
Moony87

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Res
aimy. IF-Rockerz
aimy.
aimy.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Love through Social Networking sites!! I was wondering how is it going to be.
It is different,fresh and am already loving this.
The 1st para about the changes social networking sites have brought in our lives is true. May be this is the 1st time I am thinking about the aspect of social networking sites - interaction with ppl whom we admire,famous celebrities,our role models. Otherwise social netwoking sites are meant for current affairs,discussions,meeting frnds,chatting etc. Even after it being pervasive and I myself am a part this craze,I have never thought of it consciously.
Now coming to story. This one is actually hilarious! Parth's monologuesLOL
The usernames. Are you doing a satire??? I don't mind. It is fun.
Then Vidushi's comment. 1st thing, the way she has addressed him - tu. Thats so unlike a typical fan. I mean we generally use "aap". But then it is Vidushi. She is different,no? And the language too. She IS different.
And then 48th time.ROFLROFL He has counted all her comments man!!!
He dint really notice the 1st comment - yeah right. How did he identified the 2nd comment as the 2nd one and 3rd as third w/o noticing the 1st one?? And he has been counting. Sub-conciously hi sahi - he did notice!
"unlike teenagers who conceal their identity so as to not get teased in schools for watching TV soaps"
Whaaatt???!!!!! You seem to know it really well,Tich!!!  LOL

And the best part - Parth stalking her account.It is obvious that if you genuinely wanna reach till a person through internet you got to use your orginal account.
Is there any way one can see the profile visitors in instagram?? I don't know.
Now he has realised that she was trying to gain his attention,will he ignore her?
Is it going to be a special case where a celeb falls for a fan met over internet? Or is it going to be the story of lovely interaction b/w the celeb and the fan??? Am waiting!

Edited by aimy. - 01 January 2015 at 9:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRadar

PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gudakesha

Originally posted by PhoenixRadar

reswa

yahan par bhi reserved???
Maata Shri aapka jawaab nahi!LOL

Purtishri!!!! Hug Happy New Year, babe!
LOL Gee, well, I didn't read the whole thing, so after reading the whole thing, am commenting now..
Although I have yet to read Love @ Instagram! LOL
So.. am so glad you're writing this thing, with Social Networking sites as the background! LOL

*sprinting off to read Love @ Instagram*
PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
This 'LIKE' button is a nuisance, a lot of times!! LOL
Okay, back to the first chappy! Oh shit! Oh.. I thought you were writing about Ankit, but then read Parth and further, and then realised that Parth "PK" Kashyap LOL is actually an actor! Huh!

ROFL Oh man!

Aye haaye! Gande gande khayaal?! ROFL Vidushi Kumar is in the House, people!!! *yelling into the virtual microphone*

You have now bloody excited me with this story! Please update it soon, babe! Hug

Mwh..
Happy_hippy IF-Dazzler
Happy_hippy
Happy_hippy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Yo Tich ..this is really interesting yaar...
Really well written...loved the line ' youngsters don't admit to watching tv soaps, indian tv soaps..' Lol...
Very true that is...
Give us more ..dying to read the next update ...

Go to top