India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

SBSdec 30 (Page 3)

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
ofcourse i said baldev really loves veera...  now wats d problem with dat ?? now if i say he doesnt love veera den also all of u will start arguing with me.. now wat am i supposed to say? Ermm

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NV-ranjanholic

ofcourse i said baldev really loves veera...  now wats d problem with dat ?? now if i say he doesnt love veera den also all of u will start arguing with me.. now wat am i supposed to say? Ermm

Of come on!  Don't even pretend you said it without sarcasm!  You add something anti Veeba/Baldev and say Veeba love each other- we can differentiate sarcasm to seriousness. Best you don't say anything but that's not happening LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shiona12anjsMaaneetDeewangioveractor

dimaagkidahi Goldie
dimaagkidahi
dimaagkidahi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NV-ranjanholic

ofcourse i said baldev really loves veera... now wats d problem with dat ?? now if i say he doesnt love veera den also all of u will start arguing with me.. now wat am i supposed to say?Ermm

#EpicSarcasmFailure Tongue

shiona12pri_tanvianjsoveractor

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yes Veera should have stayed home with Veerji all her life. Just like her Mother was not allowed to marry, Veera also would not have been allowed to marry, and eventually would have just been alone for the rest of her life, just like Ratan! (or maybe her kismat would have given her a great husband chosen by Veerji, a psycho killer!).

In the meantime, Gunjan and Ranvi will be happy, and have kids and have a full life, coz only Veerji deserves happiness in this world! All those who go against Veerji will only get "Gham" in life, which is what they deserve! Lol

totally agree with you...Iss puri duniya me sirf Veerji ko hi right hai...shaadi karne kaa...apne biwi ki saari galtiyon ko ignore karnekaa...baaki koi sneeze bhi kare toh its worng...But Veerji can do anything...even blame innocent people of murder n still he will be worshipped n his feet will be licked by blind fans...LOL

shiona12dimaagkidahipri_tanviMaaneetDeewangi

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
thnx for sharing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index