Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveIzMusic

Omggg  the blind fans never stop and show their anti-Baldevness! So much jealousy! 🀣. Koi ni  we are getting an awesome track and since past months Veeba track has been going on πŸ₯³ (there has been ups and downs but Veeba track hi tha, and now this year an awesome one!)- anyone would be jealous of us πŸ˜ƒ

they should realize that veera is the title character and veeba the lead couple even the writer clarified itπŸ˜ƒ its not their fault that ppl r still in delusion😊
LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow this is yesterday's (Dec 29) news. You just posted it again and added your awesome opinions regarding Baldev to it πŸ˜†
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its always nice to get a alternative point of view and we can respect it ( even if ur point of view is hilariously and blindly wrong)
LoveIzMusic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki36

Its always nice to get a alternative point of view and we can respect it ( even if ur point of view is hilariously and blindly wrong)

πŸ˜†.

Respect would have been given if she was giving only her opinion and not trying to show down others who ship Veeba and love Baldev πŸ˜†
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ofcourse i said baldev really loves veera...  now wats d problem with dat ?? now if i say he doesnt love veera den also all of u will start arguing with me.. now wat am i supposed to say? πŸ€”
LoveIzMusic thumbnail

Originally posted by: NV-ranjanholic

ofcourse i said baldev really loves veera...  now wats d problem with dat ?? now if i say he doesnt love veera den also all of u will start arguing with me.. now wat am i supposed to say? πŸ€”

Of come on!  Don't even pretend you said it without sarcasm!  You add something anti Veeba/Baldev and say Veeba love each other- we can differentiate sarcasm to seriousness. Best you don't say anything but that's not happening πŸ˜†
dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NV-ranjanholic

ofcourse i said baldev really loves veera... now wats d problem with dat ?? now if i say he doesnt love veera den also all of u will start arguing with me.. now wat am i supposed to say?πŸ€”

#EpicSarcasmFailure πŸ˜›
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yes Veera should have stayed home with Veerji all her life. Just like her Mother was not allowed to marry, Veera also would not have been allowed to marry, and eventually would have just been alone for the rest of her life, just like Ratan! (or maybe her kismat would have given her a great husband chosen by Veerji, a psycho killer!).

In the meantime, Gunjan and Ranvi will be happy, and have kids and have a full life, coz only Veerji deserves happiness in this world! All those who go against Veerji will only get "Gham" in life, which is what they deserve! Lol

totally agree with you...Iss puri duniya me sirf Veerji ko hi right hai...shaadi karne kaa...apne biwi ki saari galtiyon ko ignore karnekaa...baaki koi sneeze bhi kare toh its worng...But Veerji can do anything...even blame innocent people of murder n still he will be worshipped n his feet will be licked by blind fans...πŸ˜†