India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Krishna's reaction....

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Wonder what Krishna's reaction will be to the divorce papers.   Will he cause more problems for Yuvraj?   Might he tell Suhani the truth as a plausible way to get Somu back, or for revenge purposes?   Will he just be upset and decide to leave her alone?   What do you all think his reaction will be like?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Firstly I was wondering where he is? Coz when the police came and than the divorce papers came and both times he wasn't around. The 1st 1 I can understand coz they didn't want to have too much drama since they wnt gona send him to jail. Bt now for the divorce papers he should have been there. I think he finally ran off lol cut his loses and moved on and is planning to take revenge from the birla's. I actually hope he tells suhani she might not believe the truth coming from him bt things would start making sense and she will put 2 and 2 together and get 5. I would love to see her trying to find out the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Firstly I was wondering where he is? Coz when the police came and than the divorce papers came and both times he wasn't around. The 1st 1 I can understand coz they didn't want to have too much drama since they wnt gona send him to jail. Bt now for the divorce papers he should have been there. I think he finally ran off lol cut his loses and moved on and is planning to take revenge from the birla's. I actually hope he tells suhani she might not believe the truth coming from him bt things would start making sense and she will put 2 and 2 together and get 5. I would love to see her trying to find out the truth.

No clue as to his whereabouts Sandi, he's been MIA since Yuvraj confronted him in the bazaar.   And I agree that he could have been MIA in the first incident to avoid jail, plus to put in his mind something else to take revenge against Yuvi but I wonder if he is still missing since then as he may think the police are still after him and doesn't know that the case has been dropped.
I won't be on-line to watch today's episode until much later, so if he did show up in today's epi, ignore everything above.LOL

I hope he's finally decided just to forgo his relationship with Somu.  He should realize that she hasn't loved him, just the "idea" of love and when push came to shove, she has realized that it is money and her creature comforts that are most important to her.

I would love for Suhani finally to find out the truth, be it from Krishna, Somu or someone else.    Just hurry up and let her find out already...LOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top