Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 98)

Penfolk IF-Sizzlerz
Penfolk
Penfolk

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
U ppl watch almost everything that comes on tv it seems! !!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Alright yo - ready steady goParty
Jessu  -loved ur MJ Icons and siggy - haaye that scene is adorablesss...flirting and a smiling M...AND Then J's bomb phodnaLOLHeart - haan hai na..??scene is way too amazing!Blushing haye haye..Heart thank u Halwa Rani..TongueHug

will use it soonWinkWink - achcha waiting!!Evil SmileLOL

aay aay! loveee love MJ scenes...btw best jodi nameClapWink - My Pleasure!WinkTongue

if wali could eat me up with raw intensity and passion and brooding eyes! ufff! wali worldEmbarrassed...then jamshed has drunk of bottle of secrets of being charming! he is a charmer and someone who can sweep another person off his feetEmbarrassed - see,jaisa hai idhar ka nazara,waisa hi udhar ka saama.WinkROFL yah we both are in same boat..HeartLOL yes both has some amazing dark features in their characters..Blushing and how incredibly handsome both of this guys look..Silly
+++++++++
coming to JH - yes the web is well created...Star and everyone's individual story is so well penned out wow!ClapClap they are simultaneously dealing with the problems faced by immigrants there...Clap - exactly amazing!

bhatti saab is such a wonderful character...I love his scenes with his step son mark...aww they are lovely and heartwarming - yes yes..Heart even i like his wife Kathy too..Embarrassed

and bhattijee is definitely in love with salma - is it love at first sight for him? - there were lot of sparks in the birthday celebration sceneWink - exactly epi 12 is a gem..both SB n MJ has amazing convos and scenes..HeartHeart

everytime laiyan laiyan plays in the show in some scenes...it is totally uplifting - one almost feels like, we are floating in the air kind of feelingEmbarrassed - uff,i wil again cream now..LOL

the guy playing salma's husband is brilliant actor yaar...he literally creeps me out, everytime he is on it...very well portrayed - yah he is too doing his part amazingly.Thumbs Up

salma-aaliaa scenes are really sweet too...very real, natural conversations - actually that goes for most of the scenes hereStarStar and I love love the taang khhichaai aliaa does of salmaWink with bhatti saabLOL - yah even she is fav..EmbarrassedHeart
cant predict where their story will go at all ATMShocked salma cannot take divorce...and bhatti cannot leave his wife... - shld i give u SB spoiler?LOL
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

now to my favourite part...ok jamshed I hate him like I love him...love him for making M smile and laugh and making her feel loved...and making her all nervous and blush blushWinkEmbarrassed - Mera Jammy..Hug haan love him or hate him - u can't ignore him.WinkBlushing

hate him for playing manipulator sofar...his redemption and heartbreak has to be real good for me to want to see MJ together...I want them together...I like them together too...but he must realize that he did most of it coz even if he felt he was manipulating her emotions...in a way he too was getting attracted to her subconciously - it wil be beautiful Hiru..HeartHeart I've seen some off screen pics too which makes me feel it wil be MJ in the end..Heart

M is my fav character in the showEmbarrassed she is one interesting ladyEmbarrassedStar and her responses in a conversation are always take one offguard types - yes my fav too.ApproveStar

rizu...continues to fare well for me too...and it was interesting how she wore the shirt that rizu sent her...but on jamshed's recommendation...I think M needs both the men in her life...rizu as a friend and J as a lover...and losing even one now...means she will lose a part of herself... - yes but i guess I wil be more happy if she ends up with J..Tongue mujhe waise bhi frnds pasand nahi,u knw na..OuchLOL

I loved the Jamshed - Bhatti confrontation sceneClapClap and cant wait for fireworks to begin once Jamshed and rizwan meetWink - JR scenes!Blushing
Done..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Kaushi---

tujhe bhi dekhno ko keh toh rahe hai..Stern SmileLOL

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
uff my office network is troubling me :'( n as usual suck at typing from phone...will b bk in an hour :) <3

...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Good afternoon folks. So Hiral is also done with 16 epis. 3 more to go for me though.

Loved the thesis Hiral. Every actor in the series is par excellence, and yes I love Michelle but I love Salma character a lot too. But Michelle has that undeniable charm and charishma the way she carries herself.

Will be back later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

OMG! ROFLROFL before replying to ur thesis..i need to tell u this. .i rem,u did exactly same with Numm..ROFL i rem,u told me ke u have done marathon n wil post ur thesis...with same silence and intensity from ur side..ROFL

and see next i found u comparing Wali n J!WinkLOL

WinkLOL

yeah young man-older woman thing totally seems to be our thingLOL and then wali and J are our boys yaarWinkWinkLOL

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Kaushi---

Duh KDStern SmileLOL not TV, everything thats available on InternetWinkLOL totally given up on our shows...till something good comes...m debating whether to watch ashoka too or not...Ermm otherwise no current shows that are running ATM for meSleepy

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=...Jes...][QUOTE=Hiral_Halwa]
see,jaisa hai idhar ka nazara,waisa hi udhar ka saama.WinkROFL yah we both are in same boat..HeartLOL yes both has some amazing dark features in their characters..Blushing and how incredibly handsome both of this guys look..Silly

Wink aww wali is still more handsome than jamshedWinkTongue but yeah totally both definitely have the Pull u knowBlushing and adeel does look like Johny boy - his voice is very similar to johnys...but acting mashallah much more amazing and charmingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

+++++++++

bhatti saab is such a wonderful character...I love his scenes with his step son mark...aww they are lovely and heartwarming - yes yes..Heart even i like his wife Kathy too..Embarrassed

cathy yeah sometimes when she too does go out of her way to build relationship with Bhatti, like asking him to accompany to philadelphia and all and when she gets insecure that bhatti will leave her...u feel for herEmbarrassed initially I totally thot she is so cold and bitchy...but as it proceeds she becomes more humanThumbs Up

and bhattijee is definitely in love with salma - is it love at first sight for him? - there were lot of sparks in the birthday celebration sceneWink - exactly epi 12 is a gem..both SB n MJ has amazing convos and scenes..HeartHeart
is epi 12 also where MJ laugh together? when M is finally saying yes to a relationship with him?Embarrassed aww! yeah totally that episode should go on repeat mode - loop - me too watched it twice while watching the marathonEmbarrassed

cant predict where their story will go at all ATMShocked salma cannot take divorce...and bhatti cannot leave his wife... - shld i give u SB spoiler?LOL

haanjee - pleaseTongueTongueTongue
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hate him for playing manipulator sofar...his redemption and heartbreak has to be real good for me to want to see MJ together...I want them together...I like them together too...but he must realize that he did most of it coz even if he felt he was manipulating her emotions...in a way he too was getting attracted to her subconciously - it wil be beautiful Hiru..HeartHeart I've seen some off screen pics too which makes me feel it wil be MJ in the end..Heart

OMG wow! share shareTongueTongue

rizu...continues to fare well for me too...and it was interesting how she wore the shirt that rizu sent her...but on jamshed's recommendation...I think M needs both the men in her life...rizu as a friend and J as a lover...and losing even one now...means she will lose a part of herself... - yes but i guess I wil be more happy if she ends up with J..Tongue mujhe waise bhi frnds pasand nahi,u knw na..OuchLOL

haaLOL but think this way..rizu doesnt look at M as just a friend either...its a chain hereWink there is this one scene in the OST - where rizu walks away with M and jamshed is looking on hurt...ohlalalala!Day Dreaming its gona be awesome...yeah totally feels like those days, where we would wait for the next epi to comeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

...Jes...

Go to top