Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 97)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
oho BW forum ki burai..Evil SmileLOL
uhhh Highway thread..Embarrassed me need to sharpen my reading skills now..CoolLOL

haan main bann geyi puri pagal aur bana dala ek siggy..Wink par itni buri quality ke videos bhagwan mere duhsman ko bhi na de sig banane ke liye..Dead Anyways first sig of 2015!PartyLOL

Michelle and Jamshed...Wink

oh achcha me tried some icons too..Blushing

++++++++++++++++++++

oh yah,now i need to name them!ShockedConfused
toh - JamMi / MiJam / MicHed..??ConfusedROFL

EDIT : got it..short and sweet - MJ!TongueCool

Edited by ...Jes... - 05 January 2015 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Ok jessu raniLOL sorry yaar...par dil mai baat rakhungi toh bechara mera masoom dil explode ho jaayega...ek baar let it come out...wont say anything nowWinkLOL

ROFLROFL i m just seeing now!!!..so posting here.LOL

yaar mujhe toh yaad bhi nahi rehta yeh sab..ConfusedLOL sukh ho yah phir dukh ho - mujhe yeh sab yaad nahi rehta.Wink waise bhi itna sab kuch interesting hai life mein..SillyLOL

btw u won't be making Rewatch thread anymore? honestly u shld.Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hiru Maiya,teri woh venting post dekhi maine..Shocked OMG!Sillyitna gussa?Confused chal now u r shant na?LOLEmbarrassed

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
GM...n wait for a looong thesis ;) michelle-jamshed shipper all the way <3
done till epi 16 <3

pinkeye...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

GM...n wait for a looong thesis ;) michelle-jamshed shipper all the way <3
done till epi 16 <3
Rizu ka patta cut..PartyParty

chaal aaja leke apni thesis.TongueHug

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Alright yo - ready steady goParty
Jessu  -loved ur MJ Icons and siggy - haaye that scene is adorablesss...flirting and a smiling M...AND Then J's bomb phodnaLOLHeart

will use it soonWinkWink

aay aay! loveee love MJ scenes...btw best jodi nameClapWink

if wali could eat me up with raw intensity and passion and brooding eyes! ufff! wali worldEmbarrassed...then jamshed has drunk of bottle of secrets of being charming! he is a charmer and someone who can sweep another person off his feetEmbarrassed
+++++++++
coming to JH - yes the web is well created...Star and everyone's individual story is so well penned out wow!ClapClap they are simultaneously dealing with the problems faced by immigrants there...Clap 

bhatti saab is such a wonderful character...I love his scenes with his step son mark...aww they are lovely and heartwarming

and bhattijee is definitely in love with salma - is it love at first sight for him? - there were lot of sparks in the birthday celebration sceneWink 

everytime laiyan laiyan plays in the show in some scenes...it is totally uplifting - one almost feels like, we are floating in the air kind of feelingEmbarrassed

the guy playing salma's husband is brilliant actor yaar...he literally creeps me out, everytime he is on it...very well portrayed

salma-aaliaa scenes are really sweet too...very real, natural conversations - actually that goes for most of the scenes hereStarStar and I love love the taang khhichaai aliaa does of salmaWink with bhatti saabLOL

cant predict where their story will go at all ATMShocked salma cannot take divorce...and bhatti cannot leave his wife...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

now to my favourite part...ok jamshed I hate him like I love him...love him for making M smile and laugh and making her feel loved...and making her all nervous and blush blushWinkEmbarrassed

hate him for playing manipulator sofar...his redemption and heartbreak has to be real good for me to want to see MJ together...I want them together...I like them together too...but he must realize that he did most of it coz even if he felt he was manipulating her emotions...in a way he too was getting attracted to her subconciously

M is my fav character in the showEmbarrassed she is one interesting ladyEmbarrassedStar and her responses in a conversation are always take one offguard types

rizu...continues to fare well for me too...and it was interesting how she wore the shirt that rizu sent her...but on jamshed's recommendation...I think M needs both the men in her life...rizu as a friend and J as a lover...and losing even one now...means she will lose a part of herself...

I loved the Jamshed - Bhatti confrontation sceneClapClap and cant wait for fireworks to begin once Jamshed and rizwan meetWink

pinkeye...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
OMG! ROFLROFL before replying to ur thesis..i need to tell u this. .i rem,u did exactly same with Numm..ROFL i rem,u told me ke u have done marathon n wil post ur thesis...with same silence and intensity from ur side..ROFL

and see next i found u comparing Wali n J!WinkLOL

-FreeLancer-

Penfolk IF-Sizzlerz
Penfolk
Penfolk

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Woaaahhh! 

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

Go to top