Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 9)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
KD..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
yeh dekho aaj new years eve hai aur main bhool gayi..ROFLROFLROFL yeh toh shukr ho unn kamchor nikammo ka jo fokat mein music baja baja ke sab ko yaad dilatey hai..SillyROFL

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

aur flop mein APHG n ISK bhi hai,n they needed to be there.Sleepy but yah TSHJP also that Gullak show is good,has some content at least! but yehi hota hai achche shows ke sath..Pinch and i wanna party for BI n R being present there.Party

oh yah and bechara article writer ne fans ki dhamki se darke article title change kar diya ..now it says 'The End of Tv shows' ROFLROFL
OMG what??ShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

u know I had commented on BI article when it ended...duh I was already Stern Smile coz it was supposed to be inspired from HumsafarAngry and I know how the writers reallyyy ruin the adaptations...

and the fandom thot that I m jealous aashish-sanaya fan who is whining coz RR ended before BIShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

omg what hearty laugh I hadROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

stupid RR, stupid BIWackoPinchLOL

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

OMG what??ROFL

u know I had commented on BI article when it ended...duh I was already Stern Smile coz it was supposed to be inspired from HumsafarAngry and I know how the writers reallyyy ruin the adaptations...

and the fandom thot that I m jealous aashish-sanaya fan who is whining coz RR ended before BIROFL

omg what hearty laugh I hadROFL 

stupid RR, stupid BIWackoPinchLOL
haan sab ko lagta hai agar hum kisi cheez ko support nahi kar rahe then we are in another team..Wacko

waise me used to like BI in initial epis.. but marriage hote hi shows lost charm..so boring! love track bhi ghatiyan the..Dead male lead bekar,nikamma..Pinch at least Pak shows mein male leads go to work.Embarrassed

and SP has started new show,Tu Mera Hero,where male lead promotes Kamchori and Idleness!Stern Smile aur usse bhi bekar woh ladki who has faltu ka love for him!Dead the scene where girl was born is so yuck.. janam hone ke baad girl didn't cry but waited for to TV music ring in her ears..aise bokwas ladki ko hi bokwas ladka Hero lagega!Wacko
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:56am | IP Logged
m in love with fawadBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingLOL nothing new...but he is so good in transitioning in roles...was watching all his scenes...from all his shows and every character looks and acts differentBlushing ufffBlushing
but wali was the toughest totallly...so much conveying through eyes OMGBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

i had some question yaar on Numm in the morning, now I forgotAngryOuchCry

haa, wow just remembered...u know when wali is smiling about neelam in the car in epi 17...and then becomes serious again - coz he gets MB's FB of being ill...was he guilty for even for a moment thinking of neelam...when someone (MB) who he loved so much was in pain for so long - his change of expressions seemed to state thatGeek

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:02am | IP Logged

m in love with fawadLOL nothing new...but he is so good in transitioning in roles...was watching all his scenes...from all his shows and every character looks and acts differentBlushing ufffBlushing
but wali was the toughest totallly...so much conveying through eyes OMGBlushing

haa, wow just remembered...u know when wali is smiling about neelam in the car in epi 17...and then becomes serious again - coz he gets MB's FB of being ill...was he guilty for even for a moment thinking of neelam...when someone (MB) who he loved so much was in pain for so long - his change of expressions seemed to state thatGeek
haan haan me knows.WinkLOLBlushing achcha toh VM on the way?Tongue

haan me too feel so .. coz yahi toh hota hai. he feels comic relief with Neelu LOL but MB yaad aatey hi back to his ownself,dark,intense,passionate..BlushingBlushing

also,me now loves Hubby Wali more.. like he inquiring about MB!Blushing aur room mein Neelu itne taaney mar rahi thi par phir bhi woh kaha sunta hai,har waqt MB ki ratt lagaye betha rehta hai..Blushing

Edited by ...Jes... - 31 December 2014 at 2:01am

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

m in love with fawadLOL nothing new...but he is so good in transitioning in roles...was watching all his scenes...from all his shows and every character looks and acts differentBlushing ufffBlushing
but wali was the toughest totallly...so much conveying through eyes OMGBlushing

haan haan me knows.WinkLOLBlushing achcha toh VM on the way?Tongue

haan me too feel so .. coz yahi toh hota hai. he feels comic relief with Neelu LOL but MB yaad aatey hi back to his ownself,dark,intense,passionate..BlushingBlushing

also,me now loves Hubby Wali more.. like he inquiring about MB!Blushing aur room mein Neelu itne taaney mar rahi thi par phir bhi woh kaha sunta hai,har waqt MB ki ratt lagaye betha rehta hai..Blushing
not like a VM VM...but more like a combination of all his best scenes in respective expressions - like anger, sadness, romance etc etc from all his showsWink

neeluShockedLOL haha, yeah...neelu was like this pampered child who he was tolerating...and sometimes when u stay with even the most irritating thing, they become a habit of sortsConfused

but MB toh...ek baat badi acchi kahi thi kisine AT pe...when MB is praising him for becoming samajhdaar and all...he is stumped...like wow MB praised him...oh manBlushing

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:10am | IP Logged
mera popat ho gaya MP forum peROFL ajabgarh is named on some guy ajab?LOL

...Jes...

Go to top