Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 80)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

haa but he said its an exciting time for pak cinema - maybe he is working undercover on some project!Geek hadd ho gayi hai sach maiAngry 2012-13 - ZGH, 2013 numm...and then 2014 KS and now no news...like kyunnnBroken HeartCry jo bheji thi duaa, woh jaake aasmaa se yun takra gayi, ke aa gayi laut ke yahaBroken Heart 

haye re beta sabar rakh tu..TongueLOL

btw i saw some in FB page ke Fk's one movie went to Humza..now which movie is that one?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
maula jutt sequel na? uska toh I saw lot of discussions on FK At too...it seems fawad and hamza both were rumoured in the project...now only hamza...
god knows whats going onOuch ek nadia jamil bhi hawa de rahe they with her tweets - mahira-fawad-sanam baloch in a movie/ drama...she wants...told u na...I dont want any love triangles now...ek movie jisme fawad is playing a pathbreaking earth shattering awesome character...BASS!Approve even though I ship FM onscreen and then maybe fawad-sanam saeed and fawad-sania...

mujhe bass fawad chahiye in a powerpacked role!Approve any actress will do...Embarrassed

...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Hiral that interview is summation of all his statements when he was here during ks promotions. If you remember then he talked abt meeting kjo informally and sanhay kapoor too.

Regrding his movie offers as they are recent dev, nt much mention of it. I dnt see Fawad talking abt giving gifts and all too. Thats what I can gather from that article.

Hope he is tight lipped abt projects as he wants makers to announce it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

maula jutt sequel na? uska toh I saw lot of discussions on FK At too...it seems fawad and hamza both were rumoured in the project...now only hamza...
god knows whats going onOuch ek nadia jamil bhi hawa de rahe they with her tweets - mahira-fawad-sanam baloch in a movie/ drama...she wants...told u na...I dont want any love triangles now...ek movie jisme fawad is playing a pathbreaking earth shattering awesome character...BASS!Approve even though I ship FM onscreen and then maybe fawad-sanam saeed and fawad-sania...

mujhe bass fawad chahiye in a powerpacked role!Approve any actress will do...Embarrassed

yah maybe.. and that Fb page owner gave logic ke it is coz FK's FB page has some 600,000+ likes n Humza's one ahs 1,000,000+..i mean how lame..LOL

yes yes..me too don't want triangle..some pathbreaking powerpacked role..Star

-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Maula jutt was always there for Hamza, he did n8t snatch anything. The role Fawad was offered anti heo one which is now probably will be played by Adnan Jaffer ie Rixwan wioukd play. The film is facing lot of legal issues too thanks to original makers. May be thats why Fawad chose to opt out. Thats what sana told once.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@pyale di : yah we can just hope only..LOL

btw what does mean 'laaiyaan'?Ermm

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Maula jutt was always there for Hamza, he did n8t snatch anything. The role Fawad was offered anti heo one which is now probably will be played by Adnan Jaffer ie Rixwan wioukd play. The film is facing lot of legal issues too thanks to original makers. May be thats why Fawad chose to opt out. Thats what sana told once.
okay got it now.Embarrassed yah he shld keep away from such roles now..as he is dealing with both sides of borderErmm.

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Hiral that interview is summation of all his statements when he was here during ks promotions. If you remember then he talked abt meeting kjo informally and sanhay kapoor too.

Regrding his movie offers as they are recent dev, nt much mention of it. I dnt see Fawad talking abt giving gifts and all too. Thats what I can gather from that article.

Hope he is tight lipped abt projects as he wants makers to announce it.
oh thats the dealOuch I hope so too...ohh I dint know during KS promotions he mentioned meeting the producers...missed it maybe...

chalo its back to square one - waiting for confirmationsDay Dreaming

...Jes...

Go to top