Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 79)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Oh I also want Rizwan and Michelle to end up together but Jamshed and Micchelle have that heart warming connection. She opned up like that shedding her all emotional inhibitions for him, she would be extremely hurt, so for that I do want Jamshed to have a change of heart.

Btw, I guess Rizwan would frame Jamshed by lagal matters, thats wht I read. Toh waise hi uska ho jayega kalyan. But still excited for all the impending confrontations.
yah isn't it? those heart warming scenes,the way she smiles and laughs..Heart and @bold : he wil surely have it n if i'm not wrong next epi se hi he wil have it..meri PHD kis din kaam yagei...Evil SmileLOL

oh yup it totally makes sense..he wil defo have to leave America.Ouch but as u see Di,love only can end to heartbreaks..Cry par i guess those confrontations wil have the magic..plus Jamshed's heartbreak.Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
OMG so this is what the lyrics mean for michelle-jamshed- 
tere naal tarna, tere naal dubna,
tere naal jeena, tere naal marna?

Broken Heart

++++++++++
main bhi ainvayi party change kar rahi hooROFL 

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
main aati hoon thodi der mein..service time to my brother..ROFL

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
yeh lo ab hum JH discuss kar rahe hai toh payel gayab ho gayi??Stern Smile
++++++++++
mujhe imroz chahiye uff! koi "bolo bolo" fawad ko! uffBroken HeartLOL

I can already imagine yaar...sona standing near the window crying lone tears and fawad with those intense eyes coming from behind, keeping a hand on her shoulder...spot light on him...his shining face...shining more...coz of imroz's undying love for amrita and fawad in white long kurta...with that moustache look from republic...ab mujhe chahiye yeh!CryCryCry warna what Il wait for in movies this year...

RK bores me, veeru has a bakwaas lineup with bajirao mastaniSleepy ek toh I dint find any chemistry between RV and deepu tooOuchDead

m thinking of rewatching rockstar - I really dint like it first time round...coz nargis was too much bakwaas to bear...poor thing total miscast, but If I leave that aside - is it a good watch - that movie dint move me the way it should have...was listening to kun fayakun and nadaan parinde - these songs suit falak so much manBroken Heart 

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

kya...me sucks in jodi naming u know thatLOL 

++++++++
haila...this is just Broken Heart Uff I like rizwan yaar...jamshed has to be fantabulous fantastic for me to lovvve him more than rizwaan with michelleDay DreamingLOL

ok got it, so rizwan and michelle will happen ur saying...its like kal ho na ho actuallyWink

m interested in bhatti and salma tooApprove
++++++++++++

I have a fawad question - he said he is meeting KJo- (rumours of kalank), farah khan (WHY OH WHY??!ShockedLOL) and sanjay kapoor - ???

no mention of sujoy ghosh and amrita-imroz project - now what m i supposed to feel - happy or sad? no news is good news - or no mentioning means just rumours?1 uff this man -one eternal piece of mysteryBroken Heart

u wil defo love hi  more..in case if u r not way too much biased towards Rizwan.TongueLOL also like Rizwan told her,even if she wil suffer a heartbreak but at least she wil have some moments of happiness too na..Heart waise bhi toh she is not happy this moment..so why not take a risk and suffer heartbreak which wil give u some moments of happiness..Day Dreaming

me too..love Bhatti n Salma..Heart but they r just frnds..and in the end Bhatti wil be with hsi wife only n Salam's hubby again wil go to jail..!

i know..this Fawad.AngryAngry i m seriously not liking the way he thinks BW is last thing left for him..Ouch

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:10am | IP Logged

OMG so this is what the lyrics mean for michelle-jamshed- 
tere naal tarna, tere naal dubna,
tere naal jeena, tere naal marna?

Broken Heart

++++++++++
main bhi ainvayi party change kar rahi hooROFL 
yes yes..even they use the song lyrics for them only..WinkHeart

tu badal degi re khud hi when u wil watch the show n how happy she is with him.Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
haa but he said its an exciting time for pak cinema - maybe he is working undercover on some project!Geek hadd ho gayi hai sach maiAngry 2012-13 - ZGH, 2013 numm...and then 2014 KS and now no news...like kyunnnBroken HeartCry jo bheji thi duaa, woh jaake aasmaa se yun takra gayi, ke aa gayi laut ke yahaBroken Heart 

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged

yeh lo ab hum JH discuss kar rahe hai toh payel gayab ho gayi??Stern Smile
++++++++++
mujhe imroz chahiye uff! koi "bolo bolo" fawad ko! uffBroken HeartLOL

I can already imagine yaar...sona standing near the window crying lone tears and fawad with those intense eyes coming from behind, keeping a hand on her shoulder...spot light on him...his shining face...shining more...coz of imroz's undying love for amrita and fawad in white long kurta...with that moustache look from republic...ab mujhe chahiye yeh!CryCryCry warna what Il wait for in movies this year...

RK bores me, veeru has a bakwaas lineup with bajirao mastaniSleepy ek toh I dint find any chemistry between RV and deepu tooOuchDead

m thinking of rewatching rockstar - I really dint like it first time round...coz nargis was too much bakwaas to bear...poor thing total miscast, but If I leave that aside - is it a good watch - that movie dint move me the way it should have...was listening to kun fayakun and nadaan parinde - these songs suit falak so much manBroken Heart 
aisa khwab na dekh Hiru..Tongue chaknachur ho jayenge..LOLLOL

RV and Deepu..Wacko iss abr full po*n hoga..LOL haan dekh le Rockstar..Wink

my Falaq bachcha..Hug

-FreeLancer-

Go to top