Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 78)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

is jamshed going to ditch her? payel's spoilers there seemed to hint there is a twist - is that the twist? im a sucker for spoilers man...LOL
Yo.TongueLOL not exactly he wil ditch her which i feel.. yes he has used her to get the position.. but i feel he also has had some change in his heart.. it happened when she narrated him her past life,how desi-pakistani men betrayed her .. there was guilt in his face..Embarrassed also in precap he says to his nani i wil get married and then return.Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

is jamshed going to ditch her? payel's spoilers there seemed to hint there is a twist - is that the twist? im a sucker for spoilers man...LOL
Yo.TongueLOL not exactly he wil ditch her which i feel.. yes he has used her to get the position.. but i feel he also has had some change in his heart.. it happened when she narrated him her past life,how desi-pakistani men betrayed her .. there was guilt in his face..Embarrassed also in precap he says to his nani i wil get married and then return.Ermm
OMGoshOuchBroken Heart so I can continue shipping rizwan-michelle thenEvil SmileLOL are we seeing a potential change of plan - rizwan michelle shaadi fix and then kucch kucch hota hai michelle - tum nahi samjhogi from jamshedWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Milne ko tujhse bahaane karun
Tu muskuraye wajah main banun
Roz bitana saath mein tere
Saara din mera
Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushing

Dhadkan tera hi naam jo le
Aankhein bhi paigham yeh de
Teri nazar ka hi yeh asar hai
Mujhpe jo huaa..
Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushing

Baarish...Shocked naamkaran karey - michelle-jamshed couple name?LOL
Hmm Hmm!Blushing every lyric of the song goes so well..Heart and also when Jamshed wil suffer his heartbreak too(which i m hell sure wil happen..LOL)

tu ne toh ek bhi scene nahi dekha ..LOL achcha chal suggest kar..LOL

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged

OMGoshOuchBroken Heart so I can continue shipping rizwan-michelle thenEvil SmileLOL are we seeing a potential change of plan - rizwan michelle shaadi fix and then kucch kucch hota hai michelle - tum nahi samjhogi from jamshedWink
ROFLROFL No Hiru,just go with the flow..TongueLOL
i feel Rizwan wil come back and find out the truth and then dhulai of Jamshed..LOL and then soon Jamshed wil suffer his heartbreak,he wil defo apologize to her.. but i feel Michelle and Rizwan wil be the end game.. as i have said ur best frnd can make a perfect husband.Embarrassed but not a lover..Wink coz love demands heartbreaks.ApproveHeart

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
When I am not here, JH discussions-its nainsaafi. LOL

I have a question for Jes- do you think Jamshed started playing with Michelle as his other relationship came to end abruptly. ! Ay be he had the thought seeing mamu, bt nazma getting engaged to nadeer act as a trogger to put the plan in action?

Edited by pinkeye - 05 January 2015 at 2:32am

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Oh I also want Rizwan and Michelle to end up together but Jamshed and Micchelle have that heart warming connection. She opned up like that shedding her all emotional inhibitions for him, she would be extremely hurt, so for that I do want Jamshed to have a change of heart.

Btw, I guess Rizwan would frame Jamshed by lagal matters, thats wht I read. Toh waise hi uska ho jayega kalyan. But still excited for all the impending confrontations.

Edited by pinkeye - 05 January 2015 at 2:41am

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged
kya...me sucks in jodi naming u know thatLOL 

++++++++
haila...this is just Broken Heart Uff I like rizwan yaar...jamshed has to be fantabulous fantastic for me to lovvve him more than rizwaan with michelleDay DreamingLOL

ok got it, so rizwan and michelle will happen ur saying...its like kal ho na ho actuallyWink

m interested in bhatti and salma tooApprove
++++++++++++

I have a fawad question - he said he is meeting KJo- (rumours of kalank), farah khan (WHY OH WHY??!ShockedLOL) and sanjay kapoor - ???

no mention of sujoy ghosh and amrita-imroz project - now what m i supposed to feel - happy or sad? no news is good news - or no mentioning means just rumours?1 uff this man -one eternal piece of mysteryBroken Heart

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

When I am not here, JH discussions-its nainsaafi. LOL

I have a question for Jes- do you think Jamshed started playing with Michelle as his other relationship came to end abruptly. ! Ay be he had the thought seeing mamu, bt nazma getting engaged to nadeer act as a trogger to put the plan in action?
No Di,he didn't even love Nazma girl..LOL woh toh timepass kar raha tha acc to my knowledge.Sleepy thing is,when he realizes in America,life is not so dreamy like he thought and gone through those harsh situations.. then he decides to take advantage of the opportunity as he has seen she is nice to him..Embarrassed also,he noticed she keeps an eye on him,like window se usse dekhna,uski help karna n all.WinkLOL

Edited by ...Jes... - 05 January 2015 at 2:44am

-FreeLancer-

Go to top