Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 76)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

GATongue
Jessu ress for replies - EmbarrassedWink loved ur explanations btwEmbarrassedStar

+++++++++
OMG JH - I swear payel...I dont understand how this girl finishes stuff so fastLOLShocked...and she knows every scene perfectly even with FF mode on...

here m not able to complete more than 3-4 epis in a dayD'ohLOL I saw till 3.5 epis yesterday...and m loving how all characters are interacting and meeting each other...bhatti saab is hilariousLOL, salma's story hasnt yet unravelled for me @ epi 3.5 still so...and michelle-rizwan scenes - I literally wait for them - love them ATM, and now that jessu has given away that jamshed-michelle have a relationship...haaye my michelle-rizwan shipper heart is Broken HeartLOL but the way u both girls are loving jamshed-michelle - m sure there would be fireworks in their scenes too...Wink so jamshed got the Visa...waah...waiting for him to join in...I liked his and his naani's scenesClap
Tongue GAN!TongueHug  thank u.Wink

Haan na Hiru,u knw my record is 18 epis..so 14 epis r really less.Silly woh bhi day time se dekh rahi thi..mujhe toh ghani kaali raat bhi na dara payi..SillyROFL even i m in full mood to predict the last epi of series..ApproveStarLOL

no no Hiru,don't get sad.Tongue the Rizwan-Michelle-Jamshed angle wil prove our words only - Love is NEVER equals to Friendship.WinkEmbarrassed u wil totally enjoy whole of it..Silly ur best frnd can make a perfect husband but not maybe a lover..Wink lover and husband r not same things..LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

GATongue
Jessu ress for replies - EmbarrassedWink loved ur explanations btwEmbarrassedStar

+++++++++
OMG JH - I swear payel...I dont understand how this girl finishes stuff so fastLOLShocked...and she knows every scene perfectly even with FF mode on...

here m not able to complete more than 3-4 epis in a dayD'ohLOL I saw till 3.5 epis yesterday...and m loving how all characters are interacting and meeting each other...bhatti saab is hilariousLOL, salma's story hasnt yet unravelled for me @ epi 3.5 still so...and michelle-rizwan scenes - I literally wait for them - love them ATM, and now that jessu has given away that jamshed-michelle have a relationship...haaye my michelle-rizwan shipper heart is Broken HeartLOL but the way u both girls are loving jamshed-michelle - m sure there would be fireworks in their scenes too...Wink so jamshed got the Visa...waah...waiting for him to join in...I liked his and his naani's scenesClap
Tongue GAN!TongueHug  thank u.Wink

Haan na Hiru,u knw my record is 18 epis..so 14 epis r really less.Silly woh bhi day time se dekh rahi thi..mujhe toh ghani kaali raat bhi na dara payi..SillyROFL even i m in full mood to predict the last epi of series..ApproveStarLOL

no no Hiru,don't get sad.Tongue the Rizwan-Michelle-Jamshed angle wil prove our words only - Love is NEVER equals to Friendship.WinkEmbarrassed u wil totally enjoy whole of it..Silly ur best frnd can make a perfect husband but not maybe a lover..Wink lover and husband r not same things..LOLWink
LOLWink OMG so does michelle get attracted to jamshed? dont mind spoilers in thisTongueWink

epi 16 tak hi dikhaya kya? when will epi 17 air?Tongue 

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:47am | IP Logged
OMG!Blushing Michelle reminds me of MB so much..Heart and both of the ladies reminds me of female version of Baarish! Day Dreaming

Mujhe ishq se rehna tha door
Gham iske bade jo hain mash'hoor
Par ye dil hai ki bilkul mana nahi
Mujhe kheench kar dekho le aaya wahin
Jahaan ishq hai, bas ishq hai
Haan ishq hai, bas ishq hai

^^^Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingBlushing

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged

LOLWink OMG so does michelle get attracted to jamshed? dont mind spoilers in thisTongueWink

epi 16 tak hi dikhaya kya? when will epi 17 air?Tongue 
yah yah..Wink she for the fist time opens up to a man.BlushingSilly

aur bhi batayun?Wink

pata nahi iss week aayega epi,maybe Wed ko..Confused not sure about the day..LOL

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Milne ko tujhse bahaane karun
Tu muskuraye wajah main banun
Roz bitana saath mein tere
Saara din mera
Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushing

Dhadkan tera hi naam jo le
Aankhein bhi paigham yeh de
Teri nazar ka hi yeh asar hai
Mujhpe jo huaa..
Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushing

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Haye after along I'm feeling like I'm watching something on TV..yah it's really fun to predict things. Silly

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
OH!Shocked Hiru,u started with Farmaan kya?Embarrassed

and any more dramas can anyone suggest me?Silly

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged
uff one by oneTongueLOL
ok so now my explanation why I liked hamzaEmbarrassed -

--> he loved fifi - but he also had his opinions about everything - which were different from fifi...at the same time he dint force it on her...like the first kabrastaan convo they had - btw what does ibrat mean? so he wasnt a case of falak ne bola toh bassLOL

--> he still retained an element of friendship even after his confession - he dint cut ties with her - was there with falak in her highs and lows...offering her a shoulder to cry on...despite falak's rebuffing him

---> he got engaged to someone who loved him... coz he understood that the mistake falak did, he will not do and not hurt someone who loved him...

---> the last conversation between falak and hamza - IK there is an element of selfishness there...hamza saw this as an opportunity to get someone who he loved...but there is always a moment of weakness in everyone's life...and this was his...At the same time...this was not just for his selfish needs alone, but also coz his own friend was so hurt...he wanted to give her some happiness and moments of smile...but falak's explanation totally made sense - she broke the chain of the same vicious cycle that she experienced with salman and dint let it repeat with hamzaClap in hamza's weakness - we also found falak's strengthEmbarrassed

...Jes...

Go to top